Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm glad we're all on the same page, giving LT a hard time hahaha</p>

I'm waking up at 5am, packing the car, getting my buddy, should be in Rutherford by 7 something, like last time. I forget what time we met up. 730?</p>[/quote]

uhm

yea..

i won't be there by 7 lol
    [/quote]What time do the gates open?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What time do the gates open?
      [/quote]</P>

8 i think?

we do it so we can get a few spots in lot G near the track. somewhat close to the stadium</P>

actually...what lot doesnt matter as much as just securing multiple spots in a row so we can form a barricade. lol</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm waking up at 5am, packing the car, getting my buddy, should be in Rutherford by 7 something, like last time. I forget what time we met up. 730?</p>[/quote]

uhm

yea..

[/quote]

i think 4 hours before game time... so 9
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
          [/quote]</P>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

uhm

yea..

[/quote]

[/quote]all this conflicting information, I'm so confused. I thought we decided on lot m the other day? LT is going to call Matt 10/16 in the morning and get the final scoop.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

uhm

yea..

[/quote]

well last year we met at the Wendys on 17 piled into cars then drove intogether so we could have a spot near each other

[/quote]all this conflicting information, I'm so confused. I thought we decided on lot m the other day? LT is going to call Matt 10/16 in the morning and get the final scoop.
              [/quote]

well last year we met at the Wendys on 17 piled into cars then drove intogether so we could have a spot near each other

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</p>[/quote]

maybe i dunno. don't remember

why don't we add some sort of breakfast menu to the tailgate for when we get there lol. Lets get silly

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]all this conflicting information, I'm so confused. I thought we decided on lot m the other day? LT is going to call Matt 10/16 in the morning and get the final scoop.
                  [/quote]</P>

sorry man...didnt mean to confuse you. i wasnt here when it was discussed i suppose. im just going to meet ppl at the spot, and then follow the cars to the stadium. haha</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[/quote]</p>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</p>[/quote]

why don't we add some sort of breakfast menu to the tailgate for when we get there lol. Lets get silly
                    [/quote]LT loves breakfast.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hahahaha. grill up some bacon on a skillet and make some BECs! lol</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]all this conflicting information, I'm so confused. I thought we decided on lot m the other day? LT is going to call Matt 10/16 in the morning and get the final scoop.
                        [/quote]</p>

sorry man...didnt mean to confuse you. i wasnt here when it was discussed i suppose. im just going to meet ppl at the spot, and then follow the cars to the stadium. haha</p>[/quote]Ha no worries JP. I only know what everyone tells me. I will try to help out anyway I can.

Comment

"it start up front with the big guys. theyve got to do a better job protecting the mark, and mark has to do a better job of making reads and getting the ball to where he needs to, so his playmakers can make plays." santonio holmes

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...XpTtPxnV1OQTfJ

"i dont care if we have to run it 60 times a game." poor marky mark.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]"it start up front with the big guys. theyve got to do a better job protecting the mark, and mark has to do a better job of making reads and getting the ball to where he needs to, so his playmakers can make plays." santonio holmes

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...XpTtPxnV1OQTfJ

"i dont care if we have to run it 60 times a game." poor marky mark.
                            [/quote]marky mark GQ Sanchez

Comment

in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

So i just traded Colston 4 Shonn Greene. I think when Mangold is back and with the way they'vce been losing they are going to lean on him.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

So i just traded Colston 4 Shonn Greene. I think when Mangold is back and with the way they'vce been losing they are going to lean on him.
                                [/quote]I;m still waiting to see Greene take control of their running game. I'm uncertain if he's the one---maybe with Mangold.

Comment

Working...
                                X