Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

So i just traded Colston 4 Shonn Greene. I think when Mangold is back and with the way they'vce been losing they are going to lean on him.
    [/quote]ehh, greenes just not that good, even with a solid line.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

So i just traded Colston 4 Shonn Greene. I think when Mangold is back and with the way they'vce been losing they are going to lean on him.
      [/quote]ehh, greenes just not that good, even with a solid line.
      [/quote]

yea hes just typically a second half player. Im def no convinced of him either. But without Charles I only have Hightower, Jacobs, JStew, and Helu

Im trying to move hightower and Devery henderson for a WR now too

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

victor cruzs arms are jacked, i thought he was skinny. hmm

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
          i think 4 hours before game time... so 9
          [/quote]</p>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</p>[/quote]
          You are right Pizz. Gates open 5 hours before the game. We were all at Wendys right around 8 that morning. That is what we should do again this year.

Comment

hmm.... i haven't made my breakfast salad in a while. This may be a good event to make a huge bowl of it

Comment

I still can't believe I'm coming. []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</p>[/quote]
                You are right Pizz. Gates open 5 hours before the game. We were all at Wendys right around 8 that morning. That is what we should do again this year.
                [/quote]

alrite sounds good

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I still can't believe I'm coming. []
                  [/quote]

thats what I said the firs ttime u kissed my ****

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</P>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

ok, thanks Lando. sounds good. cant wait to give you the creepy man-hug....i have a beard now....
                    lmao</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</p>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</p>

ok, thanks Lando. sounds good. cant wait to give you the creepy man-hug....i have a beard now....
                      lmao</p>[/quote]

thread assassin

Comment

trade offered Utah....a straight up Jordy Nelson for Jahvid Best swap...The Andre Johnson injury makes this offer necassary and u get the 31st ranked RB in case CJ2K continues to suck balls !

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]trade offered Utah....a straight up Jordy Nelson for Jahvid Best swap...The Andre Johnson injury makes this offer necassary and u get the 31st ranked RB in case CJ2K continues to suck balls ![/quote]</P>

Shocks, I may be able to give you a better offer. I need a RB badly and Best would fit the bill.</P>
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

should i trade hillis and boldin for ryan and cruz????

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]victor cruzs arms are jacked, i thought he was skinny. hmm
                              [/quote]Seriously, right? Seems to be the thing this year, everybodies arms are jacked up!! Very interesting to me after 35 years lifting my arms don't look like that--thank god steroids are banned in the nfl. lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</p>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

lmao</p>[/quote]

thread assassin
                                [/quote]Ha , jp you mean the armwrestle handshake brought into the chest with the tap on the back? Didn't entourage start that trend?

Comment

Working...
                                X