Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I am

And I do agree hes gotten better - but I just don't think hes improved his play as much as ur suggesting

Its more of the fact that hte receivers are playing alot better and they seem to be on the same page alot more
    [/quote]</p>

Of course....He just not as much of a victim this year...Right Matt?</p>

Those left handed throws are going for big gains this season.</p>[/quote]

no your absolutely right old man

his brand of football has improved so much that its making receivers run the right routes, gives them experience of knowledge and feel, and is making them catch better...

all because hes not throwing the balls under duress as much

which is also a fallacy. Hes taken a ton of hits this year throwing the ball
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</p>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</p>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</p>

Decker and_______for Best.</p>

[/quote]
      That is laughable. lol A waiver pick up MH?
      [/quote]</p>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</p>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</p>[/quote]
      Did I get kicked out? lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</P>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</P>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</P>

Decker and_______for Best.</P>

[/quote]
        [/quote]</P>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</P>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</P>

[/quote]

guess u thought this was pizz n not lando lol
        [/quote]</P>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</P>

Don't forget McFadden was a FA pick last year too.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.

[/quote]</P>

lol no he wasnt.</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Steelers OLB James Harrison has a fracture of his right orbital socket and will be out multiple weeks.

CJ2K lookin good this weekend MH after what Foster did. Be scared....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Steelers OLB James Harrison has a fracture of his right orbital socket and will be out multiple weeks.

CJ2K lookin good this weekend MH after what Foster did. Be scared....
              [/quote]Wasn't he the guy that did the article this summer that MH referred to as "Black Man &amp; a Gun" ?lol. Karma.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</p>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</p>

Don't forget McFadden was a FA pick last year too.</p>[/quote]
                No way sir. He was nothing close to it.

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and Meyerbud someone...

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]After the 4th week of FF I think the cat's outa the bag, I suck at this.
                  [/quote]
                  Losing Charles hurt you alot. It's ok LT. It is not as easy as it seems. You won't finish last though. Blondie has that on lockdown. lol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</p>

Lando only knows how to do that when hes the one with the FA trying to trade him

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and <font size="4">Meyerbud </font>someone...
                      [/quote]It's taking a life of it's own, now it's a verb.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"] I am listening to deals right now[/quote]
                        PM

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]After the 4th week of FF I think the cat's outa the bag, I suck at this.
                          [/quote]
                          Losing Charles hurt you alot. It's ok LT. It is not as easy as it seems. You won't finish last though. Blondie has that on lockdown. lol
                          [/quote]Great, I find no solace in that. MMB picked her team between frantically running down the street to check a water main. argggh

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and Meyerbud someone...
                            [/quote]

Decker has 20 catches for 270 and 4

time to let go of high picks... best sucks anyway and it was a package deal he was trying to work.

I mean do u still consider Mendenhall to be in the same class as Rice?

Do u still think Cam Newton isn't a top 8 fantasy qb? Or if the draft happened today would Fitzpatrick still go in the 15th round?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</P>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</P>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</P>

Decker and_______for Best.</P>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</P>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Lets play trivia Lando.....</P>

What do, Hakeem Nicks, Roddy White, Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Andre Johnson, Dwane Bowe, Desean Jackson and Santonio Holmes have in common?</P>

</P>

</P>

They have all be outperformed in FF this season by Eric Decker.</P>

</P>

Game, set, match.</P>

I still love you, just not for your mind anymore.</P>
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Lando only knows how to do that when hes the one with the FA trying to trade him
                                [/quote]
                                It might work on someone else, not S&amp;A. Don't tell all my tricks MMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X