Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Nice! The Merc at Sunset. Can't believe that Nicks had 162 yards on Sunday. Him and Eli are going to grow into a dangerous tandem.
    [/quote]</p>

as far as I know, there are a few of these statues around the world, I'd like to see one...

Yea, Nicks got a quiet 162 yards....I didn't even realize it.

and btw...where the **** is Manningham?!</p>[/quote]I had no idea about Nicks tot yds till I read Monday's paper this am at breakfast(my favorite meal) ha. I thought Manny was green light to play?

Comment

Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Nice! The Merc at Sunset. Can't believe that Nicks had 162 yards on Sunday. Him and Eli are going to grow into a dangerous tandem.
        [/quote]</P>

as far as I know, there are a few of these statues around the world, I'd like to see one...

and btw...where the **** is Manningham?!</P>

[/quote]I had no idea about Nicks tot yds till I read Monday's paper this am at breakfast(my favorite meal) ha. I thought Manny was green light to play?
        [/quote]</P>

he did play...but he was virtually invisible. maybe his plays were limited.
        he hasn't really been much of a target for us this year it seems.</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.
          [/quote]

na hes a rookie.

I was kind of hoping OHara would be able to pass a physical and come back at vet min

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

and btw...where the **** is Manningham?!</p>

[/quote]I had no idea about Nicks tot yds till I read Monday's paper this am at breakfast(my favorite meal) ha. I thought Manny was green light to play?
            [/quote]</p>

he did play...but he was virtually invisible. maybe his plays were limited.
            he hasn't really been much of a target for us this year it seems.</p>[/quote]Mh must be agonizing over it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.
              [/quote]

na hes a rookie.

I was kind of hoping OHara would be able to pass a physical and come back at vet min

[/quote]Yeah--he's a free agent. No word yet-would be an interesting turn of events. Giants have SO much cap room -it's insane. Stockley-now you see him, now you don't.

Comment

Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]and btw...where the **** is Manningham?![/quote]
                  I read somewhere that he was running his routes wrong or something and it was pissing Eli off so Cruz came in for him and the kid is killin it.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt-Do you know anything about Jim Cordle's Center skills? Our oline needs to get it together so our rb's can get some nice yards.
                    [/quote]

na hes a rookie.

[/quote]Yeah--he's a free agent. No word yet-would be an interesting turn of events. Giants have SO much cap room -it's insane. Stockley-now you see him, now you don't.
                    [/quote]

yea Cruz stepped up so much it was a no brainer. I stil don't understand the lack of use of Devin Thomas
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
                      [/quote]</P>

I want to also, but I'm somewhat supersticious about that kind of thing. I wore my ugly red KP jersey for the eagles game....we won, and so I wore it again this week, big comeback win...I feel like I gotta roll with it!
                      I've only wore my Eli jersey twice since I've owned it lol....it's huuuuge on me. lol</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
                        [/quote]</p>

I want to also, but I'm somewhat supersticious about that kind of thing. I wore my ugly red KP jersey for the eagles game....we won, and so I wore it again this week, big comeback win...I feel like I gotta roll with it!
                        I've only wore my Eli jersey twice since I've owned it lol....it's huuuuge on me. lol</p>[/quote]I wore my Eli for the first time last Sunday--game being in Glendale-I thought it appropriate and he rallied big time in the 4th. My Eli jersey is HUGE on me too lol.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]
                          <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Joe Girardi: "I expect A.J. is going to pitch well. I do. We just need to get one more run than they do. That's the bottom line."</span></h6>

[/quote]
                          and in other news, 10 yards is a first down...
                          [/quote]hes calling out our big guns which have been silent
                          [/quote]
                          Congrats on your win. They answered. All that money for the Yanks and it's coming down to a rookie pitcher. Good luck!
                          [/quote]</p>

Luckily, that rookie (Might I suggest ROtY) has been basically the most consistent starter on our roster this year.
                          I wish we saved some of those runs for tomorrow's game. lol</p>[/quote]

howa bout this guuuyeeee??? mvp

Comment

[/quote]

That's right around Brady's right? :P

Morehead must HATE the fact that Eli is doing so well...as the leading member of the "Eli Haters" Fan club and all.

Comment

<FONT face=Arial>dezzzR</FONT> </P>

He <U>should </U>win MVP. </P>

I will be pissed if they give the award to Justin Verlander. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
                                [/quote]

That's right around Brady's right? :P

Morehead must HATE the fact that Eli is doing so well...as the leading member of the "Eli Haters" Fan club and all.
                                [/quote]Yes-close to Brady's 111. That's hard for me to put in perspective. For some reason, I just don't classify Eli with Brady.

Comment

Working...
                                X