Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm so ****ing poor this pay period....so what's the first thing I do when I get out of work...? Spend 5 hours at the bar naturally.... the **** is wrong with me?[/quote]</P>

</P>

<U>Wzup patsrule.</U></P>

Bandwgn had this crazy idea that the Blue Jays could be within 5 games of the Yankees. (try not to laugh)</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up people's??[/quote]
      How you doin man? Hopefully well. I can't believe Welker is killin it like that.

Mr Undefeated...who decided to let this guru back in the league anyway? lol
      [/quote] Ha, whats up Landon?? My young wideouts are hanging tough for me and TB is killing it this year...I should have had Wes on my team this year, but the damn computor blacked out on me just before that pick.. I think Mr. Bud had something to do with it....[/quote]
      I know I speak for the league when I say this...

Thank God you didn't get him. lol

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bandwgn86"]yeah me! one more day and i'm done with this sig..
        although i do dig the little dude in the picture.[/quote] I'm thinking that you lost some sort of bet??? Whats up people's??[/quote]PATS!! whats happenin.

yah lost to NY06, stupid NYYankees.. New Yorkers are mean[/quote] Yeah, especially them ones that have migrated down south...hehe.. Bandy you would be proud of me and my team "Ochos Locos" We are 4-0 and in second place behind Big B...He has a killer team this year and is my pick to win it all......[/quote]i am proud and i hope you win.. although it does make me sad not route for B to win... hate the name btw [/quote]You no like Ochos Locos?? It was done with you in mind. Kind of sort of carrying the torch, if you will.....I would offer to change it if it offends you that much, but the tiny little fact that i am extremely stuperstitious is getting in the way.....[/quote]No don't change it. Chad and I broke up and I'm well past the anger stage now i,m onto acceptance so all is good

Comment

No more sig!!! FREEEEEEDOM!

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm so ****ing poor this pay period....so what's the first thing I do when I get out of work...? Spend 5 hours at the bar naturally.... the **** is wrong with me?[/quote]

<U>Wzup patsrule.</U></P>

Bandwgn had this crazy idea that the Blue Jays could be within 5 games of the Yankees. (try not to laugh)</P>

*</P>[/quote]uhh we had to go with 5 because someone was being a scared little girl and wouldn't go within 10.. Which I still woulda lost anyways

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]No more sig!!! FREEEEEEDOM![/quote]</P>

lol grats.</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol no he didn't

only reason Torain was in was because he hurt his shoulder
                [/quote]

yes Hightower hurt his shoulder, Torain ripped it up, Hightower was no big thing, Torain will AT LEAST split evenly with Hightower if Hightower is even healthy to play this week.

[/quote]

hes fine

we can add another bet to the list cuz i'll take that action
                [/quote]

25$ here on out Torian will get more Carries then Hightower....I'll write the current carries down in an PM...(looks like you are winning the 200$ bet for the GMB League...that sucks :P)
                [/quote]

haha however u want to do it... start week 5 and we'll just figure it out from then...

what about if Torrain goes down an injury. Are we going to average carries per game or just straight number?
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up people's??[/quote]
                  How you doin man? Hopefully well. I can't believe Welker is killin it like that.

Mr Undefeated...who decided to let this guru back in the league anyway? lol
                  [/quote] Ha, whats up Landon?? My young wideouts are hanging tough for me and TB is killing it this year...I should have had Wes on my team this year, but the damn computor blacked out on me just before that pick.. I think Mr. Bud had something to do with it....[/quote]

i mind ****ed your computer connection

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                    [/quote]</P>

I hope youre wearing a condom, cuz I got a dirty mind.</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I hope youre wearing a condom, cuz I got a dirty mind.</p>[/quote]

hahaha

Comment

for the first time in this solar system, theres going to be a super NOVAAAA taaaanight!!!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]for the first time in this solar system, theres going to be a super NOVAAAA taaaanight!!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

corny.</P>

you gettin dropped off at the game or what, ****face?</P>

I'd pick you up, but that's quite a distance PAST the stadium from my side of things &gt;.&lt;</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]for the first time in this solar system, theres going to be a super NOVAAAA taaaanight!!!!
                            [/quote]</p>

corny.</p>

you gettin dropped off at the game or what, ****face?</p>

I'd pick you up, but that's quite a distance PAST the stadium from my side of things &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]Aldo Nova

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I hope youre wearing a condom, cuz I got a dirty mind.</p>[/quote]lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

corny.</p>

you gettin dropped off at the game or what, ****face?</p>

I'd pick you up, but that's quite a distance PAST the stadium from my side of things &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]i was going to say am i a *** or what? lol

ill do my best. just let me know where your all going to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X