Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Who's the electrical engineer here, I can't remember, VArick?

I don't know if this can be done, but it sounds logical---I want to connect smoke detectors that are powered by 120v to a 12 volt Honeywell Alarm box. I'm thinking I should be able to do something with the red wire(signal wire) from the 1st smoke in the series and tie it into the box.

Inside the box may require a transduecer, or something that will reduce and convert to 12 v.

Waiting for tech support to get back to me, I have strong feeling this can be done.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!![/quote]you would ignore your qb having the 4th best qb rating.
      [/quote]</P>

This is what matter to you? </P>

QB rating?</P>

What the hell Dez.</P>

[/quote]no, whats the matter with you!!!!
      [/quote]</P>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</P>
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

http://www.barstoolsports.com/nyc/su...icial-demands/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!![/quote]you would ignore your qb having the 4th best qb rating.
          [/quote]</p>

This is what matter to you? </p>

QB rating?</p>

What the hell Dez.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</p>[/quote]he never played bad.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.barstoolsports.com/nyc/su...icial-demands/

[/quote]Whoa , now that's a site.

Reminds me of a report of 44 yr old mother of two who seduced a blind/disabled high school kid and got caught by her husband having sex with him. lmao. Now if that's not a kick in the balls to the husband, I don't know what is.

Comment

1) Dezz are u really going to pull an excuse and not come

2) how are we going to divy up tailgating responsibilities? Everybody just pay a certain amount for the food and byob?

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

QB rating?</p>

What the hell Dez.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</p>[/quote]

haha

The improvement in stats isn't as much due to an improvement in Eli's play but rather the play of those around him.

Comment

"why doesnt mh like meeee?!?!"

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]1) Dezz are u really going to pull an excuse and not come

2) how are we going to divy up tailgating responsibilities? Everybody just pay a certain amount for the food and byob?

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?[/quote]</P>

yea man, Iwill throw in for food like last year...im not much of a culinary man myself. lol

and yea I'll bring beer also.</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]1) Dezz are u really going to pull an excuse and not come

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?[/quote]no excuse, im trying to find someone.

Comment

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?[/quote]However you feel is the easiest way. Maybe an Excel spreadsheet with assigned items to each indiv.? That takes the burden off of one person having to get everything and get re-imbursed. But either way is fine with me.

How about the grills and stuff? I don't have any of that gear. I have a cooler that fits maybe a 30 pack and some folding chairs.

Comment

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?[/quote]</P>

I'm in for dinner.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

This is what matter to you? </P>

QB rating?</P>

What the hell Dez.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</P>

[/quote]

haha

The improvement in stats isn't as much due to an improvement in Eli's play but rather the play of those around him.
                            [/quote]</P>

Hahaha!</P>

What important is that <U>YOU</U> believe it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

QB rating?</p>

What the hell Dez.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</p>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote]</p>

Hahaha!</p>

What important is that <u>YOU</u> believe it.</p>[/quote]

says the guy who is outnumbered vs his opinion....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]1) Dezz are u really going to pull an excuse and not come

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?[/quote]no excuse, im trying to find someone.
                                [/quote]

Daven needs a ticket

ya found someone lol

Comment

Working...
                                X