Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]1) Dezz are u really going to pull an excuse and not come

2) how are we going to divy up tailgating responsibilities? Everybody just pay a certain amount for the food and byob?

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?[/quote]However you feel is the easiest way. Maybe an Excel spreadsheet with assigned items to each indiv.? That takes the burden off of one person having to get everything and get re-imbursed. But either way is fine with me.

How about the grills and stuff? I don't have any of that gear. I have a cooler that fits maybe a 30 pack and some folding chairs.
    [/quote]

yea i don't have a grill either

we need Kase in on this discussion

hes the MASTA GRILLA
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]1) Dezz are u really going to pull an excuse and not come

2) how are we going to divy up tailgating responsibilities? Everybody just pay a certain amount for the food and byob?

3) Whose in for dinner the night before and where does everybody want to go?[/quote]</p>

I'm in for dinner.</p>[/quote]

steves?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!![/quote]you would ignore your qb having the 4th best qb rating.
        [/quote]</p>

This is what matter to you? </p>

QB rating?</p>

What the hell Dez.</p>

[/quote]no, whats the matter with you!!!!
        [/quote]</p>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</p>

[/quote]

haha

The improvement in stats isn't as much due to an improvement in Eli's play but rather the play of those around him.
        [/quote]</p>

Hahaha!</p>

What important is that <u>YOU</u> believe it.</p>[/quote]

anybody that doesn't like Steve's Sizzling Steakhouse loses credibility on anything that person has an opinion on

/end game

#mbudthechamp

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-5Qh...layer_embedded

Holy cow! Argintinian Dancing with the stars, I'm going there on my next vacation.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!![/quote]you would ignore your qb having the 4th best qb rating.
            [/quote]</P>

This is what matter to you? </P>

QB rating?</P>

What the hell Dez.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</P>

[/quote]

haha

The improvement in stats isn't as much due to an improvement in Eli's play but rather the play of those around him.
            [/quote]</P>

Hahaha!</P>

What important is that <U>YOU</U> believe it.</P>

[/quote]

anybody that doesn't like Steve's Sizzling Steakhouse loses credibility on anything that person has an opinion on

/end game

#mbudthechamp
            [/quote]</P>

I'll eat there dip**** but I'm not getting any sauce on my steak. I like my horse meat as is.</P>
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

This is what matter to you? </p>

QB rating?</p>

What the hell Dez.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course according to you, Matt and Scrappy, he's not playing any better.</p>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote]</p>

Hahaha!</p>

What important is that <u>YOU</u> believe it.</p>

[/quote]

/end game

#mbudthechamp
              [/quote]</p>

I'll eat there dip**** but I'm not getting any sauce on my steak. I like my horse meat as is.</p>[/quote]

lol i was just kidding. Didn't be angry pappy. Its not your fault u dont appreciate the great Maggies Sauce. I'll drink that **** out of the bottle

I mean whatever u guys want to do... what kind of food do u guys want. I know a great italian place i haven't been to in years like 10 minutes away. I do recommend Steaks from Steve's.

Either way we're going to have to figure it out before that day cuz its sat night and we'll need reservations

Comment

so for sat night dinner its just me, blondie, lando, pappy, and sharick?

Maybe daven? Anybody else?

Comment

honestly its really annoying that every time i've tried to get **** together for this thing next week that everybody all of a sudden gets quiet

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly its really annoying that every time i've tried to get **** together for this thing next week that everybody all of a sudden gets quiet
                    [/quote]</P>

Tell everyone your paying the tab then you will see everyone wake up. </P>

On a more important note, big game tonight. I think Nova will have a strong game. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly its really annoying that every time i've tried to get **** together for this thing next week that everybody all of a sudden gets quiet
                      [/quote]</P>

On a more important note, big game tonight. I think Nova will have a strong game. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course you do.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course you do.</P>

[/quote]</P>

When your at your dinner next week, make sure to chew on your steak thoroughly.</P>

You don't want to <U>choke </U>like your Red Sox did...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

Tell everyone your paying the tab then you will see everyone wake up. </p>

On a more important note, big game tonight. I think Nova will have a strong game. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course you do.</p>[/quote]your negativity is killing this thread.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Of course you do.</P>

[/quote]</P>

When your at your dinner next week, make sure to chew on your steak thoroughly.</P>

You don't want to <U>choke </U>like your Red Sox did...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats just mean.</P>

Comment

[/quote]
                              Yeah, I have noticed that to.

Maybe people should just worry about bringing their own food. We could do sandwiches with chips or something that is easy. I can talk to Kase tonight hopefully about what food he is thinking about bringing. Remember how many grills they found last year? lmao

I can help with whatever I can...It would probably be easier to do something without grills but I doubt Kase will let that fly.

You can only ask so many times before people just need to fend for themselves. I know Sharick would be down to throw some money or whatever to.

Comment

yea bandy was right, ya has been very "snippy" lately. he was always very nice and polite everyone, even people he didnt agree with

Comment

Working...
                                X