Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Just want to say thank you Yankees!!!

Bet on the tigers last night and well you folks Know what happened...

Sooo Thanks for putting extra cashola in my pocket and more importantly ending the horrible curse of me losing every time I bet..
    Your team must really suck to break that curse..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]100k for some dude named Armand?[/quote]Grey Goose and cristal, I like how they roll. More importantly, I wanna see the rack on Jasmine that earned her a 22k tip. lmao.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Just want to say thank you Yankees!!!

Sooo Thanks for putting extra cashola in my pocket and more importantly ending the horrible curse of me losing every time I bet..
        Your team must really suck to break that curse..[/quote]My Condolences to all the Yankee Fan's here. Congrats on the moola Bandy!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just want to say thank you Yankees!!!

Your team must really suck to break that curse..[/quote]My Condolences to all the Yankee Fan's here.* Congrats on the moola Bandy!
          [/quote]Wasn't much tbh I was betting so the Yanks would win but they suck obviously

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just want to say thank you Yankees!!!

Your team must really suck to break that curse..[/quote]My Condolences to all the Yankee Fan's here. Congrats on the moola Bandy!
            [/quote]Wasn't much tbh I was betting so the Yanks would win but they suck obviously[/quote]Box score looks like a brutal game. Yanks only allowed 1 run after the 1 st inning? Wtf, why not more pts from NYY?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</p>
              </div>
              <div class="impact">
              Grossi says contract talks between the Browns
              and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the
              "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of
              their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little
              interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term
              extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately
              struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act
              on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential
              replacement.

I know we have 0 money but he seems like we would be the perfect Giant.
              </div>[/quote]

we would of had to traded jacobs for him plus whatever else they would of wanted.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</p>
                </div>
                <div class="impact">
                replacement.

</div>[/quote]

we would of had to traded jacobs for him plus whatever else they would of wanted.

[/quote]Morning Matt. Hillis or Jacobs? Tough one jacobs has same number of td's and is only .5 ypc under hillis with 16 less carries. They're about equal.

Is Jacobs being under used so far this year?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>
                  <div class="impact">
                  replacement.

</div>[/quote]

[/quote]Morning Matt. Hillis or Jacobs? Tough one jacobs has same number of td's and is only .5 ypc under hillis with 16 less carries. They're about equal.

[/quote]

actually i'd prefer Hillis if we're talking just straight up performance. He has more miles to give, better runner, and can catch but if u got rid of Jacobs there would be alot of pissed of New York Giants

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                    <DIV class=report>

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</P></DIV>
                    <DIV class=impact>Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

</DIV>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Not at all a need for us. Unless its a corner, we don't need to look at any trades.</P>
                    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

With Tuck out and Osi's usual problems dealing with misdirection in the running game, look for Lynch to have a big day against us.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>
                        <div class="impact">
                        replacement.

</div>[/quote]

[/quote]

actually i'd prefer Hillis if we're talking just straight up performance. He has more miles to give, better runner, and can catch but if u got rid of Jacobs there would be alot of pissed of New York Giants
                        [/quote]yeah--we can always go deep to BJ down the left sideline if needed.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                          <div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</p></div>
                          <div class="impact">Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

</div>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Not at all a need for us. Unless its a corner, we don't need to look at any trades.</p>[/quote]

not saying it was. Although the idea of Hillis and Bradshaw is pretty sick

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]With Tuck out and Osi's usual problems dealing with misdirection in the running game, look for Lynch to have a big day against us.[/quote]

lol i refuse to ever look for Lynch to have a big day

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>
                              <div class="impact">
                              replacement.

</div>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]yeah--we can always go deep to BJ down the left sideline if needed.
                              [/quote]

all i read at first was deep and BJ

Comment

<FONT size=4>Tonight's the night!!</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X