Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=4>Tonight's the night!!</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]For What? Another Gig for Pappi? Sport the Nicks Jersey.
    [/quote]</P>

Tonight is the season finale.</P>

Should have some stuff posted in youtube next week.</P>

[/quote]

for the season?

The season is just starting

You have like 2-3 months of people hitting the bars hard and being home. why would u stop now?
    [/quote]</P>

This is what I tell them. Right now we have our "feel good" summer music. But as you know Morehead is dark. I'm looking forward to playing some better stuff this winter.</P>

But I'm talking about our appearances at the "Ranch" in front of a freindly crowd.</P>

It looks like we will play at a local bar at some time this fall/winter. Supposedly our front man has an opportunity for us. Unfortunately, probably still for beer and food.</P>

[/quote]

are u guys a full cover band or do u mix in originals? Do you have a solid following?

Fall is the best time for bar music. People are back home from the summer and they spend money until xmas then they are tapped for a few months.

I use to try and pump shows out every weekend sept to mid dec
    [/quote]</P>

Well our leader thinks my music is too dark. I disagree. yes I have some bluesie songs or even a dark song or too. I guess "Already Dead" fits that bill. I'm hoping to get some original songs in the mix.</P>

Speaking of Already Dead.......</P>

http://www.reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog</P>

[/quote]

well it is simple:

Cover bands get paid and only big time original bands get paid. Or if u set up a deal when there is a cover and you get a piece of who u bring to the bar.

If your going to be a cover band and want real money you have to find more listener friendly songs. Your singer is right.
    [/quote]</P>

Right now I really don't care about making money. I just want to play and get better. Playing with other musicians has help me improve a lot.</P>

Ultimately I want to market and sell my songs and be in a band that plays them once in a while.</P>

[/quote]

ha its a young mans game pappy. You have to grind for a fan base to be able to do that
    [/quote]</P>

My immaturity more than makes up for my advanced years.</P>

Plus....I look GOOD!!!</P>
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][img][/img][/quote]

"bird laid it up, like a real man"
      [/quote]
      That is hilarious. Didn't see the skit though...
      [/quote]lmao i just noticed hes petting a stuffed leopard

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

<div class="report">

Vincent Jackson (hamstring) was held out of practice again on Thursday.</p></div>
        <div class="impact">Coach Norv Turner said early in the week that V-Jax was no worse for wear coming out of Week 4, but there's now reportedly "concern" about his ability to play effectively at Denver. Fantasy owners need to have alternatives lined up for Week 5.

Johny Knox or Mike Thomas?
        </div>

[/quote]</p>

Thank God its an easy week.</p>

Hahahaha!</p>[/quote]
        Either way it's gonna be a blowout.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

<div class="report">

Vincent Jackson (hamstring) was held out of practice again on Thursday.</p></div>
          <div class="impact">Coach Norv Turner said early in the week that V-Jax was no worse for wear coming out of Week 4, but there's now reportedly "concern" about his ability to play effectively at Denver. Fantasy owners need to have alternatives lined up for Week 5.

</div>

[/quote]</p>

Thomas, although he doesn't score too much, has been surprisingly consistent with reception and yardage. fairly decent option with some opportunity to explode now and then</p>[/quote]
          Not against the vaunted Cincinnati D! lol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MH, I thought of you on way to work today, on the radio, they called Los Angeles, the biggest tittie capital of the US.
            [/quote]</p>

I'm curious as to why you thought of me in this scenario. I actually like them better petitte and perky.</p>[/quote]lol--not that at all, because you just vactioned there.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]
              Replied...

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Hey Lando
                [/quote]
                I sent you another email kind sir to your Yahoooooooooooooo

I am getting pretty excited to meet Luigi.
                [/quote]</p>

He's totally getting the creepy man hug too....</p>

jeez...i'm going to look extremely gay that day &gt;.&lt; lol</p>[/quote]Can't wait to meet you guy's either---less the man hugs &gt;P

Comment

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...ThAkCg.blogger

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]trade him for hillis

lololol
                    [/quote]
                    LOL

<font color="#FF0000">We need to bring back Tiki</font>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
                      <div class="report">

Vincent Jackson (hamstring) was held out of practice again on Thursday.</p>
                      </div>
                      <div class="impact">
                      Coach Norv Turner said early in the week that
                      V-Jax was no worse for wear coming out of Week 4, but there's now
                      reportedly "concern" about his ability to play effectively at Denver.
                      Fantasy owners need to have alternatives lined up for Week 5.

</div>
                      [/quote]

**** man.

I had Charles on that team, Jacobs on this team, and VJack on this team and im hit with byes

I dunno what im gonna do ****kkkk

[/quote]
                      Bye weeks are tough this year...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
                        You find someone to go to the game with you yet?

Thought about sitting with Daven? You guys could talk politics...

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Evidentally a Philly O lineman got his hand in his facemask and convieniently twisted his head which re injured his neck.

These masks are designed to reduce the chance of hands and fingers getting into the face mask.</p>[/quote]
                          That really chaps my hide. I love how he called them out on it.

Comment

Again LT

Comment

Holy God Dam--You all heard MMB tell me this was ok last week , right?

<a href="http://www.americancurvesmag.com/galleries/brooke-banx/">http://www.americancurvesmag.com/galleries/brooke-banx/
                              </a>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
                                You find someone to go to the game with you yet?

Thought about sitting with Daven? You guys could talk politics...
                                [/quote]not yet. doesnt he live in jersey? i have no way getting there.

Comment

Working...
                                X