Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I am looking forward to having dinner with Matt, Blondie, etc...... BUT, I refuse to talk about Eli.[/quote]I'm a little hurt to be in the etc. group.
    [/quote]</P>

I get the feeling he's just naming the people who jinxed Eli...lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I am looking forward to having dinner with Matt, Blondie, etc...... BUT, I refuse to talk about Eli.[/quote]I'm a little hurt to be in the etc. group.
      [/quote]</p>

I get the feeling he's just naming the people who jinxed Eli...lol</p>[/quote]
      We have got to stop this Giants on Giants crime.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

You're a prominent part of the "etc.." group.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

You're a prominent part of the "etc.." group.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Boy if sf made the playoffs we'd be winning big again this year.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I am looking forward to having dinner with Matt, Blondie, etc...... BUT, I refuse to talk about Eli.[/quote]</p>

lol</p>

You could always talk about me if you'd like.</p>[/quote]No need to even mention, that's a given. lol

Comment

Do you think the KP hit on the seagull receiver early in the Seagulls first series was legit? KP flattened his *** straight out, it was great!

Comment

Cruz is a freak, Friday-I had my doubts that he would have success again this week. After yesterday, I'm almost at 100% believing in this kid.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Cruz is a freak, Friday-I had my doubts that he would have success again this week.* After yesterday, I'm almost at 100% believing in this kid.
                    [/quote]

Morning LT,

Now who was the lucky stiff that was able to get Cruz in your FF group?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Cruz is a freak, Friday-I had my doubts that he would have success again this week. After yesterday, I'm almost at 100% believing in this kid.
                      [/quote]

Morning LT,

Now who was the lucky stiff that was able to get Cruz in your FF group?[/quote]G's up has got him this year. Cruz has earned him 54 pts so far-very nice.

Comment

Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

Our Running Game is terrible...what happened.

Defense is hit or miss each series....sometimes we are awesome sometimes we just suck.

overall I think we just fell to a trap game...I still think we are in good shape in our division.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

Defense is hit or miss each series....sometimes we are awesome sometimes we just suck.

overall I think we just fell to a trap game...I still think we are in good shape in our division.
                          [/quote]I have to agree that we're ok in our division. Inconsistent is the word for our defense. When we dial it up we're awesome --and we can suck at the same time. We no longer have a run game-a bit over 60 yards against a defense that was giving 100 yds to previous teams. Most of AB's yards came in big bursts to the left side. The right side of the line is not getting it done or playcalls were not going that way based on matchups.

If cruz didn't slip and miss that step, we Win.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

the line is not dominateanymore

its starts with Snee. I've been saying this since preseason. He is having WAYYY too many letups, missed blocks.

Elis taking hits and our backs are gettin ghit in the backfield WAYYY too much

Its like we're back to square one of the same issues: OLine, Secondary, Special Teams
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]I have to agree that we're ok in our division. Inconsistent is the word for our defense. When we dial it up we're awesome --and we can suck at the same time. We no longer have a run game-a bit over 60 yards against a defense that was giving 100 yds to previous teams. Most of AB's yards came in big bursts to the left side. The right side of the line is not getting it done or playcalls were not going that way based on matchups.

[/quote]

I agree but I must point out one thing:

our defense without Osi - still can play at a top level.

our defense without Tuck - VERY ORDINARY
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

I agree but I must point out one thing:

our defense without Osi - s<u>till can play at a top level.</u>

our defense without Tuck - VERY ORDINARY
                                [/quote]this d hasnt been playing at a top level, but i agree i dont think we would skip a beat osi. jpp and tuck are both animals

Comment

Working...
                                X