This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    Romo and ________ for Stafford
    [/quote]

more like Stafford and _____ for Romo
    [/quote]
    You're cute

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
      [/quote]

me
      [/quote]
      [/quote]</p>

No no. He thinks Freeman is a top FF QB.</p>[/quote]
      He is at the top.....of the bottom half. lol
      [/quote]

he has completely regressed.. its baffling how big of a step back hes taken IMO.

That lats game was pitiful
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

The Eagles tried to quiet down all the negativity in Philadelphia on Tuesday by deflecting the defensive consultant issue.</p>

The team said they werenít hiring a defensive consultant. That doesnít mean they didnít try to.</p>

ESPNís Sal Paolantonio reported Wednesday morning that Eric Mangini
        was the teamís first choice for the gig, but he turned down the offer.
        Mangini is now working at ESPN.</p>

The fact the Eagles already offered the job to someone makes us think theyíll find someone to come in during their bye week.</p>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
          You said earlier this year you would have taken Charles fibber. Still kicking myself for that one. I was going to pick Rice for weeks and talked myself out of it at the last second. But CJ has his FB back, his blocking TE back. A bye week to practice and 3 straight home games. He has to start soon right?
          [/quote]

i actually just traded VJack &amp; Starks 4 CJ &amp; Julio in one ofd my leagues
          [/quote]
          Great trade for you. As long as Julio's hammy is not too bad.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
            [/quote]

me
            [/quote]
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            You're cute
            [/quote]

Romo has better options to throw to and already had his bye and Stafford didnt

Romo will have a better year from here on out than Stafford

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
              You said earlier this year you would have taken Charles fibber. Still kicking myself for that one. I was going to pick Rice for weeks and talked myself out of it at the last second. But CJ has his FB back, his blocking TE back. A bye week to practice and 3 straight home games. He has to start soon right?
              [/quote]

i actually just traded VJack &amp; Starks 4 CJ &amp; Julio in one ofd my leagues
              [/quote]
              [/quote]

yea I alreay have Calvin in that league and i drafted Charles too

so i was hurting.

my starters are :

QB: Stafford
              WR: Calvin
              WR: Mike Williams
              WR: Julio
              RB: CJ
              RB: Greene
              TE: Witten

I loved this team originally... I had

WR: VJack
              WR: Colston
              RB: Charles
              RB: Hightower

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
                [/quote]

me
                [/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

he has completely regressed.. its baffling how big of a step back hes taken IMO.

[/quote]
                It really is confusing. He has the same team with another year of experience. Blount being hurt will only make it worse to.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

yea I alreay have Calvin in that league and i drafted Charles too

so i was hurting.

my starters are :

WR: Mike Williams
                  WR: Julio
                  RB: CJ
                  RB: Greene

I loved this team originally... I had

WR: VJack
                  WR: Colston
                  RB: Charles
                  RB: Hightower
                  [/quote]
                  You did awesome to salvage it. Kind of like the job I did with mine. Trading S Jack for Fitz saved my season.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
                    [/quote]

me
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    You're cute
                    [/quote]

<u>Romo has better options to throw to</u> and already had his bye and Stafford didnt

[/quote]staff only needs one

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

me
                      [/quote]
                      [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                      It really is confusing. He has the same team with another year of experience. Blount being hurt will only make it worse to.
                      [/quote]

honestly if he was having a half way decent season he would of been right on the outskirts of top 10. I'll admit I was off.... but not as off as Pappy's top 10 QB list (which didn't have Eli on it for the record)

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
                        [/quote]

me
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]
                        You're cute
                        [/quote]

<u>Romo has better options to throw to</u> and already had his bye and Stafford didnt

[/quote]staff only needs one

[/quote]

honestly, I think Miles Austin and Dezz Bryant are the best WR combo in the league

it pains me to say that

And they may also have the best receiving TE in the league as well

Comment

Replied to you Lando.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly, I think Miles Austin and Dezz Bryant are the best WR combo in the league

it pains me to say that

[/quote]
                            Could you imagine if Brady/Peyton/Rodgers/Brees had those weapons?

Only if Romo was a real QB with a lil clutch in him....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly, I think Miles Austin and Dezz Bryant are the best WR combo in the league

it pains me to say that

[/quote]

[/quote]

eh thats the beauty of fantasy though, clutch has nothing to do with the stats that matter in fantasy

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly, I think Miles Austin and Dezz Bryant are the best WR combo in the league

it pains me to say that

[/quote]

[/quote]

eh thats the beauty of fantasy though, clutch has nothing to do with the stats that matter in fantasy

Comment

Working...
                                X