Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][/quote]
    Charisma Carpenter -- who played hot cheerleader Cordelia Chase in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" -- tells TMZ, she narrowly avoided serious injury this week ... after a maniac driver smashed into her car ... then fled the scene.

Don't worry Pizz, she is ok. []
    [/quote]</p>

ha! i forgot about her....she was skanky! but hott obviously.</p>

listen, my buffy fandom started, and ended with Sarah Michelle Gellar! That's it!!! And she has kind fallen off the face of the planet, so...leave me my childhood!! =(</p>[/quote]

denial is an ugly thing

I hear your into the Twilight saga now to get ur fix
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
        <div class="report">

Longtime Redskins beat writer David Elfin believes the Redskins' feature back job is Ryan Torain's "to take and run with."</p></div>
        <div class="impact">We suspect the same thing. "Ryan had a heck of a game (against the Rams). Any time a guy is averaging seven yards a carry, youre sure going to give him an opportunity to show us what he can do," coach Mike Shanahan said. Tim Hightower is averaging 3.5 yards per carry on the season and has a nicked up shoulder. He's likely ticketed for a third-down role against the Eagles Sunday. </div>

[/quote]

lol like i said my bet is still on the table for anybody else who wants to take it
        [/quote]</p>

Oh the little lies we tell to ourselves........</p>[/quote]
        I know you don't bet MH but you can't make statement like that unless you are ready to pony up.

Unless you are just trying to get under his skin and of course we know you would never do that.
        [/quote]

its actually quite cowardly - im willing to put fantasy entry fee on it

[/quote]
        That Hightower gets more carries than Torrain from here on out (no injuries)?
        [/quote]

well if u want the injuries clause in that i want it after this week because Hightower is already said to be limited this week cuz of his shoulder

but yea

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
          <div class="report">

Longtime Redskins beat writer David Elfin believes the Redskins' feature back job is Ryan Torain's "to take and run with."</p></div>
          <div class="impact">We suspect the same thing. "Ryan had a heck of a game (against the Rams). Any time a guy is averaging seven yards a carry, youre sure going to give him an opportunity to show us what he can do," coach Mike Shanahan said. Tim Hightower is averaging 3.5 yards per carry on the season and has a nicked up shoulder. He's likely ticketed for a third-down role against the Eagles Sunday. </div>

[/quote]

lol like i said my bet is still on the table for anybody else who wants to take it
          [/quote]</p>

Oh the little lies we tell to ourselves........</p>

[/quote]
          I know you don't bet MH but you can't make statement like that unless you are ready to pony up.

Unless you are just trying to get under his skin and of course we know you would never do that.
          [/quote]</p>

Why not? This is America.</p>[/quote]

I regret only making it 25$ I want to make it more but it's already agreed upon, I called this sooo early.
          [/quote]

(last week after Torrain's big game) lol

Comment

On Monday, Peter King wrote that Vick's team, the Philadelphia Eagles were sloppy and dumb, and then for some reason, tweeted the exact same thing, but harsher and without context.

Vick replied in an interview...."Dumb
            and sloppy? I don't even have a comment on that. Unless you played this
            game, I don't even think you can make comments like that."

LOL, notice he didn't disagree.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
              <div class="report">

LeGarrette Blount (knee) was not at Bucs practice Thursday.</p></div>
              <div class="impact">The Bucs have essentially admitted that they don't expect Blount to play in Sunday's game against the Saints. Earnest Graham is expected to carry the load, with Kregg Lumpkin mixing in on some passing downs. The Bucs have a bye in Week 8 looming, meaning Blount could be held out in Week 7 as well. </div>

[/quote]</p>

They need him badly after they got absolutely punked by the 49ers this past week.</p>[/quote]

i know it may sound crazy but I think Graham is SUPER underrated and a MUCH better receiver. I think he cna do more for their offenes but Blount is def the better runner

Comment

Ortiz is blowing the Yanks. lol What is next for the Sox?

<blockquote id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318522060183684"><p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318522060183683">"It's
                great from what I hear," Ortiz said of the Yankees. "It's a good
                situation to be involved in. Who doesn't want to be involved in a great
                situation where everything goes the right way?</p>

"They lost just like we did, they just went to the first round of the
                playoffs. I ain't heard nobody coming out killing everybody just
                because they lost."</p></blockquote>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Weather for Sunday...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
                  <tbody>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="vbgA" align="center" height="30" valign="center" width="50%"><b class="blueText">Day[/b]</td>
                  <td class="vbgA" align="center" height="30" valign="center" width="50%"><b class="blueText">Night[/b]</td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td align="center" bgcolor="#f6f1d4" valign="top">

<div id="todayblock">
                  <table style="border: 1px solid rgb(227, 225, 199); padding: 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
                  <tbody>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="45%">
                  Mostly Sunny</td>
                  <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="55%">High
                  <b style="font-size: 18px;">66F[/b]

Precip
                  0%</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
                  <tbody>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">From SW at 11 mph </td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Humidity:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">58%</td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">UV Index:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">4 Moderate</td></tr></tbody></table></div>
                  <table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
                  <tbody>
                  <tr>
                  <td colspan="2" height="20">
                  </td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunrise:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">7:09 AM ET</td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. High:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">64F</td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record High:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">87F (1956)</td></tr></tbody></table>
                  </td>
                  <td align="center" bgcolor="#ecf0fc" valign="top">

<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(227, 225, 199); padding: 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
                  <tbody>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="45%">
                  Partly Cloudy</td>
                  <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="55%">Overnight Low
                  <b style="font-size: 18px;">56F[/b]

Precip
                  10%</td></tr></tbody></table>

<tbody>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">From SW at 6 mph </td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Humidity:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">71%</td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left"></td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left"></td></tr></tbody></table>
                  <tbody>
                  <tr>
                  <td colspan="2" height="20"></td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunset:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">6:15 PM ET</td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. Low:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">42F</td></tr>
                  <tr>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record Low:</td>
                  <td class="blueFont10" align="left">31F (1978)</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]</p>

I packed some shorts that's for sure</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pack some Listerine too. You're gunna need it to get the soy taste out of your mouth.</p>[/quote]

lol i met the second person ever to say that Steves was bad the other day in my whole existance of living in the area and talking to hundreds of people that go there.

We can go to Redd's. Its like a basic resteraunt/bar on the road in between the arena and stadium

They have an awesome Giants Mural on the wall

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                    <DIV class=report>

LeGarrette Blount (knee) was not at Bucs practice Thursday.</P></DIV>
                    <DIV class=impact>The Bucs have essentially admitted that they don't expect Blount to play in Sunday's game against the Saints. Earnest Graham is expected to carry the load, with Kregg Lumpkin mixing in on some passing downs. The Bucs have a bye in Week 8 looming, meaning Blount could be held out in Week 7 as well. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

They need him badly after they got absolutely punked by the 49ers this past week.</P>

[/quote]

i know it may sound crazy but I think Graham is SUPER underrated and a MUCH better receiver. I think he cna do more for their offenes but Blount is def the better runner
                    [/quote]</P>

I liked Earnest Graham a few years ago. He got his when they gave him an opportunity. If Tampa is going to win this game, they are going to need Josh Freeman to play out his mind. He can do it</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

On Monday, Peter King wrote that Vick's team, the Philadelphia Eagles were sloppy and dumb, and then for some reason, tweeted the exact same thing, but harsher and without context.

Vick replied in an interview...."Dumb
                      and sloppy? I don't even have a comment on that. Unless you played this
                      game, I don't even think you can make comments like that."

[/quote]hes sinking deeper and deeper. the media is eating him alive, and i love every second

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This is the latest rage for kid's video games...Skylanders Spyro's Adventures. My kid is out of his mind over this thing. It's not even in stores yet and it's all I hear about.

[/quote]

is that THEE xmas toy that nobody will be able to get this year?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Vick replied in an interview...."Dumb and sloppy? I don't even have a comment on that. Unless you played this game, I don't even think you can make comments like that."

[/quote]</P>

Pretty impossible to disagree with the truth</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1007680.html

[/quote]

for gay and female teens

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]You're gunna need it to get the soy taste out of your mouth.[/quote]

lol i met the second person ever to say that Steves was bad the other day in my whole existance of living in the area and talking to hundreds of people that go there.

We can go to Redd's. Its like a basic resteraunt/bar on the road in between the arena and stadium

They have an awesome Giants Mural on the wall
                              [/quote]
                              NO! lol

I already missed out last year...

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                                <div class="report">

LeGarrette Blount (knee) was not at Bucs practice Thursday.</p></div>
                                <div class="impact">The Bucs have essentially admitted that they don't expect Blount to play in Sunday's game against the Saints. Earnest Graham is expected to carry the load, with Kregg Lumpkin mixing in on some passing downs. The Bucs have a bye in Week 8 looming, meaning Blount could be held out in Week 7 as well. </div>

[/quote]</p>

They need him badly after they got absolutely punked by the 49ers this past week.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I liked Earnest Graham a few years ago. He got his when they gave him an opportunity. If Tampa is going to win this game, they are going to need Josh Freeman to play out his mind. He can do it</p>[/quote]

I think he capable but he seems to of regressed heavily this year... doesn't look like the same guy

Comment

Working...
                                X