Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

He only has 23 years on me. And he falls down walking to the bathroom.</p>[/quote]

LOL that made me laugh
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

<div class="report">

Expected to be on a "play count" if he suits up
      Sunday, Justin Tuck confirmed that his groin injury is now more of a
      problem than his neck injury.</p>
      </div>
      <div class="impact">
      We're still not convinced that Tuck will play with a
      bye coming up next week. As Matchups guru Evan Silva points out, the
      Giants have allowed 5.5 YPC and four total TDs to opposing backs the
      past two weeks with Tuck sidelined. This is shaping up as a fine matchup
      for Fred Jackson.
      </div>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

He only has 23 years on me. And he falls down walking to the bathroom.</p>[/quote]

LOL that made me laugh
        [/quote]Who was he referring to? Simms?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>
          <div class="impact">
          for <font size="5">Fred Jackson.
          </font></div>[/quote]is a big problem for our defense.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="4">"I'm aware of the injury factor, the number of IRs, which is a cancer, let's face it," Coughlin said then. "It's something that has to be corrected. It's a mental thing, I believe, as much as anything else."</font></p>

<font size="4"></font></p>

........Tom Coughlin, (as he was introduced as new Giants HC, January, 2004)</p>

</p>

Guess he failed....or at <u>least owes Jim Fassel an apology</u>..</p>

</p>

[/quote]for what? he stats "its a mental thing, <u>I BELIEVE</u>" he was wrong. he was asked a question and responded. its not like he was calling fassel out.
            [/quote]</p>

Well lets see here.</p>

If the injuries are a mental thing that he feels he needs to correct, then it means the injuries from before were only considered injuries because the players under the previous staff weren't mentally tough enough.</p>

</p>[/quote]

you didn't know?

Its mental when your ACL tears

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
              <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318528557724676">According to NFL players, the two meanest guys in football are part of the league's chippiest rivalry. <span class="ysp-player">James Harrison(notes)</span> and <span class="ysp-player">Ray Lewis(notes)</span> were the runaway winners of Sports Illustrated's poll of the meanest players in the NFL. The two combined for 50 percent of the votes in the magazine's open ballot.</p>

The top four, according to SI:</p>
              <p style="padding-left: 30px;">James Harrison, Steelers LB -- 35%
              Ray Lewis, Ravens LB -- 15%
              <span class="ysp-player">Ndamukong Suh(notes),</span> Lions DT -- 5%
              <span class="ysp-player">Richard Seymour(notes),</span> Raiders DT -- 4%
              </p>

[/quote]</p>

Harrison may be the biggest piece of **** in the NFL....but....

RAY LEWIS IS STRAIGHT UP, ****ING INSANE!!!!! He will break your doors down with his ****ing head, murder you and your pets, and eat your ****ing children......and that's just before noon.....</p>[/quote]

no hes not. Hes old school and brings hte pain.

I LOVE ME SOME HARRISON

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318528557724676">According to NFL players, the two meanest guys in football are part of the league's chippiest rivalry. <span class="ysp-player">James Harrison(notes)</span> and <span class="ysp-player">Ray Lewis(notes)</span> were the runaway winners of Sports Illustrated's poll of the meanest players in the NFL. The two combined for 50 percent of the votes in the magazine's open ballot.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

RAY LEWIS IS STRAIGHT UP, ****ING INSANE!!!!! He will break your doors down with his ****ing head, murder you and your pets, and eat your ****ing children......and that's just before noon.....</p>

[/quote]Harrison --after this summer's article is really portrayed as the such by the media this year. Lewis is nuts, but has toned it down in his interviews lately. Seymour--agreed. Ndamukong is a surprise to me.
                [/quote]</p>

Suh is viewed as one of the dirtiest players in the NFL. I cant think of an example, but it has definitely been mentioned.</p>[/quote]

"Because he hits QBs too hard and too much"

uhg i hate what this league is letting the game become

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL that made me laugh
                  [/quote]

in reference to fighting Eli

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL that made me laugh
                    [/quote]

[/quote]Eli looks all Opie and apple pie, but he can take a hit and do that shoulder flick thing he does. I don't wanna fight Eli.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL that made me laugh
                      [/quote]

[/quote]Eli looks all Opie and apple pie, but he can take a hit and do that shoulder flick thing he does. I don't wanna fight Eli.
                      [/quote] mh has really thin skin too.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>
                        <div class="impact">
                        for <font size="5">Fred Jackson.
                        </font></div>[/quote]is a big problem for our defense.
                        [/quote]
                        and my fantasy team. lol

Giants D will stand up this week. They got embarrassed. We have to win this game! We will win this game! I am going to get so ****ing drunk on Sunday. Just letting everyone know.

<font color="#0000FF" size="4">Chicken Bone might make an appearance</font>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

</p>

[/quote]</p>

RAY LEWIS IS STRAIGHT UP, ****ING INSANE!!!!! He will break your doors down with his ****ing head, murder you and your pets, and eat your ****ing children......and that's just before noon.....</p>

[/quote]Harrison --after this summer's article is really portrayed as the such by the media this year. Lewis is nuts, but has toned it down in his interviews lately. Seymour--agreed. Ndamukong is a surprise to me.
                          [/quote]</p>

Suh is viewed as one of the dirtiest players in the NFL. I cant think of an example, but it has definitely been mentioned.</p>[/quote]

"Because he hits QBs too hard and too much"

uhg i hate what this league is letting the game become
                          [/quote]
                          It's because he hit the Golden Boy Mr. Brady. I love Suh. He is a one of a kind player.

I also love Harrison. It's players like that we need in the game.

Ray Lewis is the man to.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL that made me laugh
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            I hate that shoulder thing he does. It bugs the **** out of me.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL that made me laugh
                              [/quote]

[/quote] mh has really thin skin too.
                              [/quote]
                              One day Dez, when you come to a Giants game. You will see Mh's guns. They are probably bigger than your head. Eli would not stand a chance. We have had this debate before.

Morehead beat Jonas in arm wrestling. TWICE

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="4">"I'm aware of the injury factor, the number of IRs, which is a cancer, let's face it," Coughlin said then. "It's something that has to be corrected. It's a mental thing, I believe, as much as anything else."</font></p>

<font size="4"></font></p>

........Tom Coughlin, (as he was introduced as new Giants HC, January, 2004)</p>

</p>

Guess he failed....or at <u>least owes Jim Fassel an apology</u>..</p>

</p>

[/quote]for what? he stats "its a mental thing, <u>I BELIEVE</u>" he was wrong. he was asked a question and responded. its not like he was calling fassel out.
                                [/quote]</p>

Well lets see here.</p>

If the injuries are a mental thing that he feels he needs to correct, then it means the injuries from before were only considered injuries because the players under the previous staff weren't mentally tough enough.</p>

</p>[/quote]

you didn't know?

Its mental when your ACL tears
                                [/quote]
                                I could feel mine start to stretch just thinking about it. I had to think about you naked to get my mind off it before it tore.

Comment

Working...
                                X