This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ahhhh man. how great would that of been...............................................................</P>

</P>

</P>

that really took the wind out of my sails.</P>

[/quote] ANNNND TWIII... oh no... its a dude[/quote]</P>

shut up! i love twin! he made my superbowl trip 100000 times more fun- unlike someone i knwo. lol[:P]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea but i had invisioned all of us tailgating with 2 of you dancing on top of pick up trucks while we blast music,ate, anddrank. and everyone walking by would be like "wow, twins dancing on pick ups, those guys are living all the dreams." you know what i mean.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol im glad you plan on using me as your amuzment...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have nothing to do with this</P>

Nothing at all</P>

I treat members of the opposite sex with respect</P>

I am an innocent bystander when it comes to this</P>

Comment

imhave to admit when this thread gets locked later im gonna be devestated. lol how the hell am i going to get through 9-5 each day

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ahhhh man. how great would that of been...............................................................</P>

</P>

</P>

that really took the wind out of my sails.</P>

[/quote] ANNNND TWIII... oh no... its a dude[/quote]</P>

shut up! i love twin! he made my superbowl trip 100000 times more fun- unlike someone i knwo. lol[:P]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea but i had invisioned all of us tailgating with 2 of you dancing on top of pick up trucks while we blast music,ate, anddrank. and everyone walking by would be like "wow, twins dancing on pick ups, those guys are living all the dreams." you know what i mean.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol im glad you plan on using me as your amuzment...</P>

[/quote]</P>

well you said you liked to dance before so i thought it would be a privilege. [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]imhave to admit when this thread gets locked later im gonna be devestated. lol how the hell am i going to get through 9-5 each day[/quote]</P>

Ditto.</P>

There's Asian Giant for HC where we talk about stuff... you could go in there. In the General Sports section.</P>

Or the bar is open on the Giants MB thread. I'm a "bartender" so I can get you "free" "beer"</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]imhave to admit when this thread gets locked later im gonna be devestated. lol how the hell am i going to get through 9-5 each day[/quote]</P>

Ditto.</P>

There's Asian Giant for HC where we talk about stuff... you could go in there. In the General Sports section.</P>

Or the bar is open on the Giants MB thread. I'm a "bartender" so I can get you "free" "beer"</P>

[/quote]</P>

they said they are gettin rid of them too []</P>

Comment

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" Children, Can I attend your draft party?"</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

me too, me too. ohhh hey lets not forget about beerpong equipment for the game. </P>

Comment

[quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"]

<font color="#ff0000">Whos bringing the Blow ?</font> </p>

Or should I say</p>

Whos bringing the Blow ? </p>

[/quote] LMAO, ur a clown[/quote]</p>

Ok MMB il take that as a " sign me up" lol</p>

[/quote]
                  Check ya PM......... STONER!!!!!

LOL
                  [/quote]</p>

Ha Im at work and they block images il check it at home...thanks for the holiday wishes...so will u be @ the draft party burning it up wit the potheads? lol Im getin so trashed and I live in Queens not sure on how il make it but the 8ball will protect me from any obstacle lol</p>[/quote]Word wehre in QU u at????

OF COURSE Ill be burnin it down at draft day, u gonna take the train with us???? We can meet up at Penn or Jamaica LIRR Station
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Ditto.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[:'(]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Ditto.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

we need to all sign up for msn or something where you can have a private chat so we can sit there and bs all day lol</P>

Comment

I guess we could just PM each other back and forth...</P>

That would get annoying after a while though</P>

Comment

F' it, if this one gets locked we open another of a similar name in the general sports thread

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Ditto.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

we need to all sign up for msn or something where you can have a private chat so we can sit there and bs all day lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm all for that.</P>

MMB put in a fight for Asian Giant thread... we'll see what happens</P>

Comment

if it gets locked we def should.. my boss sits on it all day long.. lol cuz you can have like 30 ppl in one convo so well just take our party elsewhere lol

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]F' it, if this one gets locked we open another of a similar name in the general sports thread

[/quote]
                                The Oakland game day thread will last forever and will start soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X