Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Magic Johnson just had to go there, didn't he?</P>

Asked during an appearance at the University at Albany for the accomplishment he is most proud of, Johnson bypassed his three NBA Most Valuable Player awards and five championships.</P>

Johnson said he was most proud of his work in the community and organizing scholarships for students, one of whom was in the audience. After all, many players win rings and trophies without ever contributing to society.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>"There will always be guys who win championships," Johnson said, "except LeBron."</FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4><FONT color=#000000 size=5>LMAO!!!</FONT>
    </FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

LLLLMMMMAAAAOOOOO</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

Comment

The human body contains receptors specifically designed for the intake of cannabinoi*ds.

now you know.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

i say yes and the only reason I say yes is because I have a really kick *** black and red smith jersey I want to be able to rock for at least a lil while lol
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

i say yes and the only reason I say yes is because I have a really kick *** black and red smith jersey I want to be able to rock for at least a lil while lol
            [/quote]i guess i wouldnt be opposed, as long as he eats his humble pie which i think hes doing right now.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

[/quote]i guess i wouldnt be opposed, as long as he eats his humble pie which i think hes doing right now.
              [/quote]</P>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</P>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</p>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</p>[/quote]

actually he would have made more though because he got his guaranteed dough form philly lol

works out for everyone

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</P>

[/quote]

actually he would have made more though because he got his guaranteed dough form philly lol

works out for everyone
                  [/quote]</P>

word, i just mean less of a contract NOW.</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</P>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</p>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</p>[/quote]

have I ever told you that I think your an ELITE poster?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</P>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Obviously you read my post. I think my proposal is appropriate.</P>
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</p>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Obviously you read my post. I think my proposal is appropriate.</p>[/quote]

im actually giving bans if posters don't use the word ELITE at least once a day

Comment

Magic Johnson is the man! lol
                            </p>

</p>

"Everybody's always asking, 'Who is better between Kobe (Bryant) and LeBron?' I'm like, Are you kidding me? I'm like you're kidding me ... Kobe, five championships; LeBron, zero."</p>

"I love the young man though. I know he's going to get better in the fourth quarter this year."</p>

More laughter. </p>

"I'm not hating on LeBron," he added. "He's a triple-double threat every single game and he's going to get better."</p>

But one thing Magic seemed serious about was dismissing any comparisons between James and fellow Hall-of-Famer Michael Jordan. </p>

"Come
                            on, man, six championships for Jordan. You know that Michael averaged
                            over 30 points every playoff series? Don't try to touch that," he said.</p>

</p>

Which is why I've always said and will always say, no matter how many rings Kobe wins he will NEVER be better than Jordan. NO ONE was better than MJ.
                            </p>

</p>

You hear me Morehead? NO ONE!!!
                            </p>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Obviously you read my post. I think my proposal is appropriate.</p>[/quote]

im actually giving bans if posters don't use the word ELITE at least once a day
                              [/quote]
                              That is an ELITE idea.

Comment

thinkelite some supper

Comment

Working...
                                X