Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]thinkelite some supper[/quote]hahahahahaa every ones fuunnny today.
    [/quote]</p>

It was yesterday Dez.</p>

[/quote]go away
    [/quote]</p>

You seem angry today. We all know how badly that turns out.</p>[/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]thinkelite some supper[/quote]hahahahahaa every ones fuunnny today.
      [/quote]</p>

[/quote]go away
      [/quote]</p>

You seem angry today. We all know how badly that turns out.</p>[/quote]you guys are safe dont worry.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

It was yesterday Dez.</P>

[/quote]go away
        [/quote]</P>

You seem angry today. We all know how badly that turns out.</P>

[/quote]you guys are safe dont worry.
        [/quote]</P>

I don't know...Matt's kind of a *****.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]go away
          [/quote]</p>

You seem angry today. We all know how badly that turns out.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't know...Matt's kind of a *****.</p>[/quote]

slut

i dont' charge money

Comment

as i've had a day to sleep on that Palmeer to Oakland deal, im not sure its as bad as we think it is.

I mean really most QBs have growing pains and really have their best years after 30 oppose to before 30. If Palmer is the vet that Oakland makes him out to be - it may end up being a great move.

Comment

People killed the Raiders for giving the Pats a 1st rounder for Seymour. He has been killin it since day 1.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]go away
                [/quote]</p>

You seem angry today. We all know how badly that turns out.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't know...Matt's kind of a *****.</p>[/quote]lol yea he is a dirty sloot

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]People killed the Raiders for giving the Pats a 1st rounder for Seymour. He has been killin it since day 1.
                  [/quote]</P>

Well the Pats may have gotten their left tackle for the next 10 years out of it.</P>

</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]as i've had a day to sleep on that Palmeer to Oakland deal, im not sure its as bad as we think it is.

I mean really most QBs have growing pains and really have their best years after 30 oppose to before 30. If Palmer is the vet that Oakland makes him out to be - it may end up being a great move.
                    [/quote]true. but it might be a complete disaster. the risk is just too great imo. what did lando say yesterday? they dont have a pick until the 4th round now? daaaamn.

Comment

great Palmer is making his way up the elite ladder by next he will be ahead of Eli...Gmb in lock down?!!

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">"If we can get a healthy Tuck and get our d-line intact, our defense would improve tremendously. DC Perry Fewell</span></h6>
                        no it wont cause you suuuck the D

Comment

[quote user="byron"]great Palmer is making his way up the elite ladder by next he will be ahead of Eli...Gmb in lock down?!![/quote]getting any sleep??

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]People killed the Raiders for giving the Pats a 1st rounder for Seymour. He has been killin it since day 1.
                            [/quote]</P>

</P>

2 firsts for an age-ing and last time I checked uneffective QB is a different story....( I think the Raiders have a good chance of winning that playoff game to give Cincy another 1st in 2013 )</P>

but yeah Seymour has been a BEAST !</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]great Palmer is making his way up the elite ladder by next he will be ahead of Eli...Gmb in lock down?!![/quote]getting any sleep??
                              [/quote]firstt night was bad slept through last night every once in a while one willwander away from the pile and start screaming where'd everybodygo! help ,help!!

Comment

who got Cutler ???</P>

I wasn't to excited bout dropping Colt anyway...with Palmer in Cincy now DHB is gunna have a monster season !!</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X