Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Well it <u>was </u>a good move to pick up Ronny Brown.[/quote]
    Definitely, for a couple hours...
    [/quote]</p>

I think in general my team is doomed. Nothing is going right.</p>[/quote]

[{]
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Well it <U>was </U>a good move to pick up Ronny Brown.[/quote]
      [/quote]</P>

I think in general my team is doomed. Nothing is going right.</P>

[/quote]

[{]
      [/quote]</P>

If I lose to Scrappy this week I'm gunna jump off a bridge.</P>

(Fortunately, it would just be the garden bridge I built for my back yard)</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Well it <u>was </u>a good move to pick up Ronny Brown.[/quote]
        [/quote]</p>

I think in general my team is doomed. Nothing is going right.</p>

[/quote]

[{]
        [/quote]</p>

If I lose to Scrappy this week I'm gunna jump off a bridge.</p>

(Fortunately, it would just be the garden bridge I built for my back yard)</p>[/quote]

lol a scrappy loss this week would be nice... anytime he loses it would be nice lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

booooooored!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I think in general my team is doomed. Nothing is going right.</p>[/quote]
            Step away from the cliff. Just breathe buddy.

It's a long season....Anything can happen.

I told you from the get go your WR's were shaky.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I think in general my team is doomed. Nothing is going right.</p>

[/quote]

[{]
              [/quote]</p>

If I lose to Scrappy this week I'm gunna jump off a bridge.</p>

(Fortunately, it would just be the garden bridge I built for my back yard)</p>[/quote]

lol a scrappy loss this week would be nice... anytime he loses it would be nice lol
              [/quote]
              For the sake of our teams prosperity we will be rooting for Scrappy. Nothing personal.

Comment

<FONT size=6>Gateway Drug</FONT></P>

</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]booooooored!![/quote]werd to big bird.

Comment

did anyone see that one play last week on defense. i believe osi got the sack, but jpp was pushing 2 two o linemen back, each with one arm and got good pressure. it was one of the most amazing things iv ever seen a de do. it was just awesome....going to try and find a highlight of it.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]did anyone see that one play last week on defense. i believe osi got the sack, but jpp was pushing 2 two o linemen back, each with one arm and got good pressure. it was one of the most amazing things iv ever seen a de do. it was just awesome....going to try and find a highlight of it.
                      [/quote]</P>

nah that kind of thing is hard to see AT the game, and i have not rewatched it yet.
                      I do recall once seeing Tuck smash aguard with his shoulder and knockling him off balance, and then swim over the tackle and get a sack...beast mode</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]did anyone see that one play last week on defense. i believe osi got the sack, but jpp was pushing 2 two o linemen back, each with one arm and got good pressure. it was one of the most amazing things iv ever seen a de do. it was just awesome....going to try and find a highlight of it.
                        [/quote]</p>

nah that kind of thing is hard to see AT the game, and i have not rewatched it yet.
                        I do recall once seeing Tuck smash aguard with his shoulder and knockling him off balance, and then swim over the tackle and get a sack...beast mode</p>[/quote]tuck was on the sidelines, waving his towel.[]

but yea it was crazy. one hand in each of their chests and he just bull rushed them. i dont know if they werent expecting his strength or what, but he made them look foolish.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I do recall once seeing Tuck smash aguard with his shoulder and knockling him off balance, and then swim over the tackle and get a sack...beast mode</P>

[/quote]tuck was on the sidelines, waving his towel.[]

but yea it was crazy. one hand in each of their chests and he just bull rushed them. i dont know if they werent expecting his strength or what, but he made them look foolish.
                          [/quote]</P>

no, i meant in the past....not this week. i probably should have explained that. i didnt see what you were refering to, but that is pretty damn awesome.</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]I have always thought Eli was that good
                            physically....it's his decision making that has changed and why he is
                            playing better.[/quote]

Comment

I got a call from some guy saying he was with the new york giants trying to sell me tickets 140 a piece I think he said lower level...I told him I don't live close enough to have season tickets... the whole thing caught me off guard how the hell did he get my cell phone # he said he saw where i brought tickets last year....Idk

Comment

[quote user="byron"]I got a call from some guy saying he was with the new york giants trying to sell me tickets 140 a piece I think he said lower level...I told him I don't live close enough to have season tickets... the whole thing caught me off guard how the hell did he get my cell phone # he said he saw where i brought tickets last year....Idk[/quote]

140 a piece lower level is a good price, but that whole situation is skeevy I'd watch out, noone should be calling your cell if you didn't give out your number.

Comment

Working...
                                X