Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HAPPY 8K

on two side notes:

A) Nice rack, but not the best pose for a chick with no *** for the nooner

B) new boards won't be here til off season. They don't want trisk something going wrong and crashing during the season
    [/quote]I was trying to be hopeful for Hightower lol-

Odd pose for the nooner...I'd check her gallery, but she doesn't do it for me. Nice hair, rack and face-yes.

New boards in the off season?? Huh, what types of challenges are they encountering with the new board software?

Comment

Darren McFadden left in the first quarter with a sprained foot and didn’t return. No word on the severity of this injury as of late Sunday night, but McFadden’s Week 8 bye comes at an ideal time. Michael Bush (17 rush, 99 yds) is the clear beneficiary if Run DMC is unable to go coming out of the bye.

Matthew Stafford suffered knee and ankle injuries late, and had a “noticeable limp” in the locker room
      after Sunday’s loss to the Falcons, according to MLive.com. Stafford
      says he was going to attempt to return to the game if the Lions had
      gotten the ball back, but he never got that chance. Meanwhile,
      ProFootballTalk.com reports that Stafford is headed for an MRI on
      Monday, which should clarify his outlook. Shaun Hill immediately becomes a viable start in fantasy leagues if Stafford ends up missing time.

Beanie Wells (12 rush, 42 yds) left with a sprained right knee and didn’t return.
      Sometimes injuries that are initially called knee sprains end up being
      something worse, but we won’t know Beanie’s outlook until he undergoes
      an MRI (and yes, the right knee is the one that was surgically repaired
      prior to last season).

Tim Hightower (17 rush, 88 yds) suffered a potentially serious knee injury,
      with ESPN 980’s Chris Russell reporting that the Redskins “strongly
      believe” that he tore his ACL (we’ll know for sure after an MRI on
      Monday). Ryan Torain
      was an afterthought on Sunday (2 rush, -5 yds), but he appears likely
      to get another chance at the lead back role now. And given Mike
      Shanahan’s dastardly backfield whims (not to mention Torain’s injury
      history), Roy Helu should be stashed away in most formats.

Willis McGahee (18 rush, 76 yds) fractured his hand in Sunday’s comeback win over the Dolphins. No word as of Sunday night how much time McGahee might miss.

Speaking of fractured hands, Santana Moss broke a bone in his left hand in Sunday’s loss to Carolina, with ESPN 980’s Chris Russell reporting that he’s likely to miss 3-4 weeks. Jabar Gaffney (4 rec, 68 yds) and Fred Davis (6 rec, 80 yds, TD) both stand to benefit.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

I was able to watch the Red Zone all day - god bless the red zone for fantasy purposes
        [/quote]
        It's all I watch anymore. That channel is a god send. I'm really not sure how people live without it.
        [/quote]Lando--W***z up buddie? No talk since thee game. How'd your travel back to the west go? I'm sure you must of been happy to return to all those wives.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross[/quote]
          Better to be lucky than good as they say...

Lots of injuries yesterday man. Beanie is probably out for a couple weeks, Stafford, Felix, Jennings might have fractured his hand. Fitz is double covered all day. My team is just falling apart. Thank god I got a cake match up yesterday.

No need to mention how bad CJ2K is...****
          [/quote]

**** man, really bout Jennings? I saw him grab it but then he came back and caught that bomb

Any news on Stafford?
          [/quote]
          I think Jennings will be fine, plus they have a bye this week. Byron might actually lose once. lol

No news on Stafford yet. They said it was his knee and ankle. Hopefully we hear something by the end of the day but they usually don't say **** until Wed. Unless it's really bad.
          [/quote]

uhg my team can't afford Stafford out. That will be the official death of that one team
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Sucks to suck children.

Comment

<div class="report">

Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride recently called out Victor Cruz for inconsistency.</p>
              </div>
              <div class="impact">
              Cruz has 381 yards and three touchdowns in his last
              four games, but the coaches aren't sold yet. "He giveth and he taketh
              away on almost a play-by-play basis," said Gilbride. Bad routes, fumbles
              and tipped passes have left Cruz as the clear third receiver, well
              behind Mario Manningham. Cruz will be a boom-or-bust kind of WR3 play
              against the Dolphins in Week 8.
              </div>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando--W***z up buddie? No talk since thee game. How'd your travel back to the west go? I'm sure you must of been happy to return to all those wives.

[/quote]
                Went great. Long *** flight. So much fun though. Great to see everyone. It was nice to get back to the wife. If they looked like those 3 I could use a few more. lol

Sorry again about your luck man, Drew is trying to keep you afloat. lol

Comment

Morning errrbody. </P>

hope you had a good weekend and all that ****, lol</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando--W***z up buddie? No talk since thee game. How'd your travel back to the west go? I'm sure you must of been happy to return to all those wives.

[/quote]
                    Went great. Long *** flight. So much fun though. Great to see everyone. It was nice to get back to the wife. If they looked like those 3 I could use a few more. lol

Sorry again about your luck man, Drew is trying to keep you afloat. lol
                    [/quote]Cool Beans. Brees is my foundation.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Morning errrbody. </p>

hope you had a good weekend and all that ****, lol</p>[/quote]Hey JP!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Morning errrbody. </P>

hope you had a good weekend and all that ****, lol</P>

[/quote]Hey JP!
                        [/quote]</P>

what's up mannnn</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

<div class="report">

Brandon Jacobs (knee) returned to Giants practice Monday.</p>
                          </div>
                          <div class="impact">
                          Jacobs missed the two games prior to the bye
                          due to a sprained MCL. Now that the swelling is down and he's been off
                          for more than three weeks, he appears ready to go for Sunday's game
                          against the Dolphins. Jacobs was averaging 10.5 touches per game before
                          going down. Defensive end Justin Tuck (neck/groin) and right guard Chris
                          Snee (concussion) also practiced Monday.
                          </div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Brandon Jacobs (knee) returned to Giants practice Monday.</p>
                            </div>
                            <div class="impact">
                            Jacobs missed the two games prior to the bye
                            due to a sprained MCL. Now that the swelling is down and he's been off
                            for more than three weeks, he appears ready to go for Sunday's game
                            against the Dolphins. Jacobs was averaging 10.5 touches per game before
                            going down. Defensive end Justin Tuck (neck/groin) and right guard Chris
                            Snee (concussion) also practiced Monday.
                            </div>[/quote]

rut row - positive signs from the giants health wise?

THE SQUADS COMING TOGETHER WOOOP WOOOOOOOOP

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                              <DIV class=report>

Brandon Jacobs (knee) returned to Giants practice Monday.</P></DIV>
                              <DIV class=impact>Jacobs missed the two games prior to the bye due to a sprained MCL. Now that the swelling is down and he's been off for more than three weeks, he appears ready to go for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Jacobs was averaging 10.5 touches per game before going down. Defensive end Justin Tuck (neck/groin) and right guard Chris Snee (concussion) also practiced Monday. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Exciting. I'm excited. Are you excited?!</P>

this weekend's game could be a NO/Indy style massacre. lol</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Morning errrbody. </p>

hope you had a good weekend and all that ****, lol</p>

[/quote]Hey JP!
                                [/quote]</p>

what's up mannnn</p>[/quote]

what it do pizzlestick

Comment

Working...
                                X