Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]iin the 11 years that marinos been gone, to date the Dolphins have had 16 different starters at QB LMAO:

Jay Fiedler 59 starts
    Damon Huard 1 start
    Ray Lucas (Harrison NJ boy) 6 starts
    Brian Griese 5 starts
    AJ Feely 8 starts
    Sage Rosenfels 2 starts
    Gus Frerote 15 starts
    Joey Harringon 11 starts
    Daunte Culpepper 4 starts
    Cleo Lemon 8 starts
    Trent Green 5 starts
    John Beck 4 starts
    Chad Pennington 24 starts
    Chad Henne 27 starts
    Tyler Thigpen 1 start
    Matt Moore 2 starts
    [/quote]</P>

is it bad that of all those names, the only one I DONT recognize is Jay Fielder &gt;.&lt; lol
    was he that insignificant even after playing that many games for then....that or i just have a terrible memory!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

One of Howards guy's was interviewing the fans at Comicon. That big festival where they honor and dress up like chewbacca and stuff--I'll take FF over that hobby hands down.

Caption: Moorehead -that chinese ***** is next!

Caption: I'll eat the whole thing, then he'll spear it with the 8-ball arrow

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
        You win your other match ups? Did that Boldin TD at the end kill ya?

What a pathetic game. I bet Vegas made a killing last night...
        [/quote]

the two games I was talking about yesterday i ended up winning - perfect storm right?

WRONG!

I had another game where I was down 3 in a PPR and I had Rice and M Thomas playing vs Bolding and i lost. That was in the league im splitting wtih blondie. We lost to the team in 2nd. So now we gotta fight for first, big payout for reg season winner. We should definitly have the highest points pay out too. We lost by like 5 and we have McCoy, Fjax, Nicks, and Stevie out

i'll sleep okay
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]So I was scouting my future opponents and noticed that when we play you have no Brees, Mike Wallace and Lance Moore. I suppose I should thank the scheduling Gods. lol

[/quote]You gotta be ****tinggg me

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]I missed the Steve Bartman one, but I want to see that.[/quote]
            It was really good. 30 for 30 has to be one of the best shows ever. It doesn't matter what it's about. You turn it on and it sucks you in. So interesting and so well done.
            [/quote]

yea it really is. I alawys love the Escbar and Escobar one

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]I missed the Steve Bartman one, but I want to see that.[/quote]
              It was really good. 30 for 30 has to be one of the best shows ever. It doesn't matter what it's about. You turn it on and it sucks you in. So interesting and so well done.
              [/quote]</P>

yea! well....the one exception being "Renee"</P>

eesh! lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]I missed the Steve Bartman one, but I want to see that.[/quote]
                [/quote]

yea it really is. I alawys love the<u> Escbar and Escobar one</u>
                [/quote]that one was nuts man.

Comment

I heard Mtv is bringing back Beavis and Butthead.

Comment

lmao

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I had another game where I was down 3 in a PPR and I had Rice and M Thomas playing vs Bolding and i lost.
                      [/quote]
                      WOW! That is pretty ****ty luck. Almost as bad as losing to me. lol

That team is so sick though. Must be hard sometimes to choose who to start.

Comment

getting back to the dolphins miscues of the past decade:

much like the Colts ****ting the bed of having somebody grooming under PEyton, the Dolphins did the same with Marino

in 2000 - they didn't even have a first round pick and a late second round pick - they couldn't do anything this year

2001 - somehow they were still good and had a late first round pick. Drew Breez they could of had. THAT was the killer. They could of grabbed quincy Carter too. I mean he would o been an upgrade for a little bit. Parcells ironically banned him from football cuz he got caught with coke lol. But this was the year that they blew it. Drew Breez late first round, it could of been all theirs

2002 - they traded out of the first round. If they stayed they could of got Patrick Ramsey (good miss). Nothing at QB in the 2nd round

2003 - AGAIN no first round pick. Byron Leftwhich, Kyle Boller, and Rex Grossman were all first round QBs. I guess they made good moves here. No second round QBs

2004 - they had the 6th overall pick and traded out of it. Had they stayed they could of grabbed Big Ben. Where they traded to they could of got JP Losman (good miss again). No QBs in the 2nd

2005 - Aaron Rodgers. Nothing in the second round

So the Dolphins had their shots at Rodgers, Breez, and Big Ben. But they did make alot of good passes on players like Losman, Leftwhich, Boller, and Grossman

but even still you HAVE to think they are drooling over the idea of Luck

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]So I was scouting my future opponents and noticed that when we play you have no Brees, Mike Wallace and Lance Moore. I suppose I should thank the scheduling Gods. lol

[/quote]You gotta be ****tinggg me
                          [/quote]
                          Uhhhh no. lol It's ok though. You still have some good match ups. Besides, who would you rather want to lose to than me? lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I heard Mtv is bringing back Beavis and Butthead.
                            [/quote]

hell yea they are and they are making fun of reality shows in stead of videos

i can't ****in wait

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I always love the Escobar and Escobar one
                              [/quote]
                              For real! Pablo was one crazy m'fer. He had soooooo much cash man. I heard a story that he once burned 3 million dollars to stay warm with his family in the woods. It might have even been on that show. Gotta feel bad for that dude. Can't believe they killed him. It's not just a game to some people.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

yea! well....the one exception being "Renee"</p>

eesh! lol</p>[/quote]
                                Never saw that one, but "it" did have a striking resemblance to Morehead.

Comment

Working...
                                X