Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._lnk2%7C107600

"After the 48-hour shoot, Lindsay spent some time at Chateau Marmont then
    arrived home where she hit her head on the garage door and fell to the
    ground, and x17online.com has the photos."

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._lnk2%7C107600

"After the 48-hour shoot, Lindsay spent some time at Chateau Marmont then arrived home where she hit her head on the garage door and fell to the ground, and x17online.com has the photos."

[/quote]</P>

lmao....she must make her parents proud....</P>

oh wait....her parents are to blame and are no better, thats right, i forgot...</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]"lo lo" says shell do playboy for 1 mill. paaaaass
        [/quote]

she has some funcans

i must say im intrigued
        [/quote]if i see them for free so be it. but i wont pay to see that meth head nude. plus i HATE stupid spoiled *****s.
        [/quote]

who is lo lo?

If it's lindsey lohan then she's already been nude in a magazine before, so whatever, I heard on WWTDD.com that she was payed 750k to pose recently...
        [/quote]

pre or post fake cans?&gt;

snatch shot

dont be bland
        [/quote]

http://www.wwtdd.com/2011/10/lindsay...d-for-playboy/

links to the pics in the article (?) that I linked.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

"After the 48-hour shoot, Lindsay spent some time at Chateau Marmont then arrived home where she hit her head on the garage door and fell to the ground, and x17online.com has the photos."

[/quote]</p>

lmao....she must make her parents proud....</p>

oh wait....her parents are to blame and are no better, thats right, i forgot...</p>[/quote]

they shoulder (some) of the blame, but honestly they are worse then her, they try to use her to write tell all books and what have you.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

lmao....she must make her parents proud....</P>

oh wait....her parents are to blame and are no better, thats right, i forgot...</P>

[/quote]

they shoulder (some) of the blame, but honestly they are worse then her, they try to use her to write tell all books and what have you.
            [/quote]</P>

no doubt. pretty terrible, but I dont have much sympathy for stupid people. lol</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...EkNKe5lIil8keN

this is why i never really liked cc. all about money with this guy. i bet mhs gettin wet

Comment

HAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME!!!
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFEX-FM</P>

a radio station, 92.9 in Calgary (that's in canada by the way, lmao) has a "No Nickelback Guarantee"</P>

bahahaha</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hey Matt....</P>

Who do u think I should start in my Survivor Pool....? it is a $2500 Pool with 7 of us left....</P>

I got it down to Giants ( knocked out 2 other spots I was sharing when lost to Seattle )</P>

Bills ( iffy but right now that's where I am leaning )</P>

San Fran ( love Cleveland traveling to red-hot 49er's !!! )</P>

I have used N.O. , Pats, Packers and Pittsburgh already...</P>

I was saving Baltimore and Philly for later on.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
                    Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
                    [/quote]</P>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</P>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</P>

Don't be such a Matt.</P>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Darius Heyward-Bey for</P>

____________?</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
                      [/quote]</P>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</P>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</P>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

____________?</P>

[/quote]</P>

You tell me Shocks. You need a WR for this week I guess. I obviously can't give you VJax or Stevie. </P>

Well we both need WR's so I don't know what could work.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
                        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

____________?</P>

[/quote]</P>

You tell me Shocks. You need a WR for this week I guess. I obviously can't give you VJax or Stevie. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I actually feel ok @ wide receiver for right now anyways....although Rice is a little weak....with the McFadden injury and the Hightower injury I would do it for Torrain,,,I also like Rivers if u have given up on him.</P>

</P>

Heyward-Bey is on a BYE this week too so it doesn't help u this week but he got 9 points last week and has been a servicable start the past 3 weeks in standard leagues like ours.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Hey Matt....</p>

Who do u think I should start in my Survivor Pool....? it is a $2500 Pool with 7 of us left....</p>

I got it down to Giants ( knocked out 2 other spots I was sharing when lost to Seattle )</p>

Bills ( iffy but right now that's where I am leaning )</p>

San Fran ( love Cleveland traveling to red-hot 49er's !!! )</p>

I have used N.O. , Pats, Packers and Pittsburgh already...</p>

I was saving Baltimore and Philly for later on.</p>

</p>[/quote]

i think u gotta play San Fran. I was all over KC last week
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
                            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

____________?</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I actually feel ok @ wide receiver for right now anyways....although Rice is a little weak....with the McFadden injury and the Hightower injury I would do it for Torrain,,,I also like Rivers if u have given up on him.</P>

</P>

Heyward-Bey is on a BYE this week too so it doesn't help u this week but he got 9 points last week and has been a servicable start the past 3 weeks in standard leagues like ours.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Gotta have Torrain this week. Getting Benson back next week. I've been in bye hell in the past few weeks, plus i have the Benson suspension. If I can win this week I might be looking good from here on out. Just need Rivers to be himself again. This week would be a nice start.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Hey Matt....</P>

Who do u think I should start in my Survivor Pool....? it is a $2500 Pool with 7 of us left....</P>

I got it down to Giants ( knocked out 2 other spots I was sharing when lost to Seattle )</P>

Bills ( iffy but right now that's where I am leaning )</P>

San Fran ( love Cleveland traveling to red-hot 49er's !!! )</P>

I have used N.O. , Pats, Packers and Pittsburgh already...</P>

I was saving Baltimore and Philly for later on.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

i think u gotta play San Fran. I was all over KC last week
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

thanks Matt just wanted a second opinion and I know u and Daven play Survivor....</P>

oh MH offer sent Sir.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
                                [/quote]</p>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</p>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</p>

Don't be such a Matt.</p>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

Darius Heyward-Bey for</p>

____________?</p>

[/quote]</p>

You tell me Shocks. You need a WR for this week I guess. I obviously can't give you VJax or Stevie. </p>

Well we both need WR's so I don't know what could work.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

I actually feel ok @ wide receiver for right now anyways....although Rice is a little weak....with the McFadden injury and the Hightower injury I would do it for Torrain,,,I also like Rivers if u have given up on him.</p>

</p>

Heyward-Bey is on a BYE this week too so it doesn't help u this week but he got 9 points last week and has been a servicable start the past 3 weeks in standard leagues like ours.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Gotta have Torrain this week. Getting Benson back next week. I've been in bye hell in the past few weeks, plus i have the Benson suspension. If I can win this week I might be looking good from here on out. Just need Rivers to be himself again. This week would be a nice start.</p>[/quote]

Moorehead - i think if u just leave ur RB spot open this week that it'll get more points than Torrain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X