Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]lmao the post has kim kardasian on the cover with the title, " <u>Big *** </u>Sham"

clever.
    [/quote]72 Days what a joke. I tell you one thing I learned from her marriage. That little ho likes getting filled up by giant basketball players. lmao
    [/quote]

i'm gonna have to start laying it up like a man again

and then talk blondie into some three way action
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]lmao the post has kim kardasian on the cover with the title, " <u>Big *** </u>Sham"

clever.
      [/quote]72 Days what a joke. I tell you one thing I learned from her marriage. That little ho likes getting filled up by giant basketball players. lmao
      [/quote]seriously, why do celebrities get married? theres no point.

i dont even see the point of average people getting married when over half of them end up in divorce. why waste all that money? screw that, and if i do get married, im getting a pre nup

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]lmao the post has kim kardasian on the cover with the title, " <u>Big *** </u>Sham"

clever.
        [/quote]
        <u>
        i'm gonna have to start laying it up like a man again</u>

and then talk blondie into some three way action
        [/quote]

Comment

did anyone else see this!

he catches his own damn Helmet after it pops off, like it's nothing, this guys is awesome too bad his team sucks, (or in moreheads view he must suck because his team sucks right?)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

he catches his own damn Helmet after it pops off, like it's nothing, this guys is awesome too bad his team sucks, (or in moreheads view he must suck because his team sucks right?)
            [/quote]meh im not crazy about qbs that play like this. it just doesnt work in the nfl.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]meh im not crazy about qbs that play like this. it just doesnt work in the nfl.
              [/quote]

what do you mean play like this? you do realize he's mostly a pocket passer and has over 2300 yards passing this year with a decent completion percentage right?

but when he does run he runs well, but he's no Tebow....he can play QB.

IMHO he should be in the running for Rookie of the year.

Comment

Matt should I take down the offer and move on ???

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]meh im not crazy about qbs that play like this. it just doesnt work in the nfl.
                  [/quote]

i think he legit an d iwas a hater..

hes like big ben except better mobility

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Matt should I take down the offer and move on ???[/quote]

Shock we should deal you want the white rhino still? I'm want your injured receiver :P

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Matt should I take down the offer and move on ???[/quote]

yea I think so. I just have no faith in STewart or any Carolina RBs unless their name is Newton

Comment

Daven PM.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]meh im not crazy about qbs that play like this. it just doesnt work in the nfl.
                          [/quote]

what do you mean play like this? you do realize he's mostly a pocket passer and has over 2300 yards passing this year with a decent completion percentage right?

IMHO he should be in the running for <font size="6">Rookie of the year.</font>
                          [/quote]

i think he has it locked

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]meh im not crazy about qbs that play like this. it just doesnt work in the nfl.
                            [/quote]

IMHO he should be in the running for Rookie of the year.
                            [/quote]i guess im just a hater.

Comment

Matt another offer....it's extra spicy....</P>

Daven lemme look.</P>

Comment

if this offer is no good than I dunno....</P>

Daven u don't have much I am interested in....I have lost interest in the " White Rhino "</P>

Sproles is intriuging though but I just don't trust Nawlins'....they use different guy every week.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X