Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'm already Da'Rell Scott'd up in my fantasy leagues lol
    [/quote]
    <font color="#FF0000" size="6">FEAR THE TURTLE!!!</font>

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

if everybody put as much time into making trades for this league as u do we would all have 5 or 6 trades lol.... ur not making them because ur so fair
      [/quote]
      Man, you really have it out for me today. Not sure why but it's ok. I still luuuuv you.

You act like I spend all day every day looking at it. You're cute. I make trades because it makes my team better. I don't offer things to people I don't think they would accept because it's insulting to someones intelligence. We all know this game very well and the players who play it. Except Dez. []
      [/quote]you guys want to talk about getting royally ****ed. i have hillis, hightower, AND mcfadden. my seasons DONE.
      [/quote]</p>

Speaking of Hillis. </p>

More drama for Peyton Hillis after he skips kids charity event</p>

</p>[/quote]what the hells wrong with this guy man?...

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...

</p>

[/quote]
        I disagree. This week might hurt but you will be fine. You are right in the middle of the pack. It's going to come down to the last week of the year. Your team is really good Shock. Just 2 weeks ago you were bragging about Mathews. When Andre comes back it will be real nice, sucks it's taking so long.
        [/quote]</p>

</p>

once I am 3-6 I will be finished...lol</p>

Andre not coming back last week and Matthews playing like a little ***** ended my season.</p>

Plus I don't think I ever got to play anybody with BYE week issues....every time I get them all their players are back form the BYE ....hahahahha</p>

</p>[/quote]
        I don't see why you are being such a Debbie Downer. You could beat me this week Shock. It's the beautiful part about this game. Jennings is going to have a huge day and I don't have AP so there is a break. If CJ takes another turd like he probably will then you are right in it. Just don't give up yet. Trust me. You will be in it at the end.

We could always make a trade []

Comment

<div class="report">

A "person familiar" with Ahmad Bradshaw
          (foot) tells ESPN's Adam Schefter Bradshaw's injury is "not serious" and
          he "should play Sunday."</p>
          </div>
          <div class="impact">
          Bradshaw himself has lent the report some
          credence, telling the New York Daily News it's "not out of the question"
          he plays against the Patriots. Coach Tom Coughlin is expected to update
          the situation after practice. Schefter rarely misses, so for now
          consider the situation fluid. If Bradshaw does play, it would almost
          certainly be in a limited capacity.
          </div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

<u>A "person familiar" with Ahmad Bradshaw
            (foot)</u> tells ESPN's Adam Schefter Bradshaw's injury is "not serious" and
            he "should play Sunday."</p>
            </div>
            <div class="impact">
            Bradshaw himself has lent the report some
            credence, telling the New York Daily News it's "not out of the question"
            he plays against the Patriots. Coach Tom Coughlin is expected to update
            the situation after practice. Schefter rarely misses, so for now
            consider the situation fluid. If Bradshaw does play, it would almost
            certainly be in a limited capacity.
            </div>[/quote]hope its not rex ryan.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]<div class="tweet-content">
              <div class="tweet-row"><span class="tweet-user-name"><font color="#667766">AdamSchefter</font><span class="tweet-full-name">Adam Schefter</span></span>
              <div class="tweet-corner">
              <div class="tweet-meta"><span class="icons">
              <div class="extra-icons"><span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span></div></span></div></div></div>
              <div class="tweet-row">
              <div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."</div></div></div>[/quote]

i can't take this confusion!
              [/quote]
              It's really annoying.
              [/quote]

i'm already Da'Rell Scott'd up in my fantasy leagues lol
              [/quote]Nice move

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

if everybody put as much time into making trades for this league as u do we would all have 5 or 6 trades lol.... ur not making them because ur so fair
                [/quote]
                Man, you really have it out for me today. Not sure why but it's ok. I still luuuuv you.

You act like I spend all day every day looking at it. You're cute. I make trades because it makes my team better. I don't offer things to people I don't think they would accept because it's insulting to someones intelligence. We all know this game very well and the players who play it. Except Dez. []
                [/quote]you guys want to talk about getting royally ****ed. i have hillis, hightower, AND mcfadden. my seasons DONE.
                [/quote]</p>

Speaking of Hillis. </p>

More drama for Peyton Hillis after he skips kids charity event</p>

</p>[/quote]what the hells wrong with this guy man?...
                [/quote]Very soon he is going to start doing his interviews with his helmet on with the dark sunshade over his eyes. lol

Comment

<div class="report">

Texans coach Gary Kubiak said Thursday that
                  Andre Johnson (hamstring) is "feeling better," and will likely be a
                  game-time decision against the Browns.</p>
                  </div>
                  <div class="impact">
                  The Texans have yet to release Thursday's
                  practice report, but Kubiak's words are encouraging after Johnson sat
                  out on Wednesday. Johnson should be listed as questionable on tomorrow's
                  injury report, and will likely be a true game-time call. With the
                  Texans playing at 1:00 ET, you won't be forced to sit or start Johnson
                  based on partial information.

<div class="report">

Darren McFadden (foot) did not participate in Raiders practice Thursday.</p>
                  </div>
                  <div class="impact">
                  McFadden appears to be targeting Week 10 for
                  his return. He'll be just two weeks removed from his mid-foot sprain
                  when the Raiders take on the Broncos Sunday and this kind of injury
                  generally needs 2-4 weeks of recovery time. Michael Bush projects as a
                  workhorse this week and is our No. 14 running back play.

<div class="report">

Hakeem Nicks (hamstring) was not participating at Giants practice Thursday.</p>
                  </div>
                  <div class="impact">
                  Nicks is not trending in the right direction.
                  He's now missed two straight days of practice and Newsday's Bob Glauber
                  believes Nicks will not be ready in time for Sunday's game against the
                  Patriots. It's possible he'll end up as a game-time call. Either way,
                  Mario Manningham and Victor Cruz are excellent WR2 plays as the Giants
                  figure to go pass heavy.</div>
                  </div>
                  </div>

Comment

I heard that Suh from the Lions met with the commissioner earlier this week to discuss his play that has cost him @ 40k in fines this season.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Texans coach Gary Kubiak said Thursday that
                      Andre Johnson (hamstring) is "feeling better," and will likely be a
                      game-time decision against the Browns.</p>
                      </div>
                      <div class="impact">
                      The Texans have yet to release Thursday's
                      practice report, but Kubiak's words are encouraging after Johnson sat
                      out on Wednesday. Johnson should be listed as questionable on tomorrow's
                      injury report, and will likely be a true game-time call. With the
                      Texans playing at 1:00 ET, you won't be forced to sit or start Johnson
                      based on partial information.

<div class="report">

Darren McFadden (foot) did not participate in Raiders practice Thursday.</p>
                      </div>
                      <div class="impact">
                      McFadden appears to be targeting Week 10 for
                      his return. He'll be just two weeks removed from his mid-foot sprain
                      when the Raiders take on the Broncos Sunday and this kind of injury
                      generally needs 2-4 weeks of recovery time. Michael Bush projects as a
                      workhorse this week and is our No. 14 running back play.

<div class="report">

Hakeem Nicks (hamstring) was not participating at Giants practice Thursday.</p>
                      </div>
                      <div class="impact">
                      Nicks is not trending in the right direction.
                      He's now missed two straight days of practice and Newsday's Bob Glauber
                      believes Nicks will not be ready in time for Sunday's game against the
                      Patriots. It's possible he'll end up as a game-time call. <u>Either way,
                      Mario Manningham and Victor Cruz are excellent WR2 plays as the Giants
                      figure to go pass heavy.</u></div>
                      </div>
                      </div>[/quote]i hope we see jj.

Comment

Lando was a pleasure to deal with, (if a bit slow and wishy washy :P)

Matt, I don't think you intend to rip people off, but you do try to get a trade that is as good for you as possible and thus start off with REALLY REALLY REALLY bad offers....you need to be whittled down offer after offer....and the best you can hope for is a trade that only marginally favors you....because you always over value your players.

there's nothing wrong with that though...it's just different...the problem arises when people who might not know what they are doing don't whittle you down...take the first offer you throw out there.

but in my opinion that's their own damn fault....not yours.

Comment

The decision of Colts quarterback Peyton Manning to show up unannounced and meet with the media
                          included a comment about the recent ridiculous remarks from Phil Simms
                          of CBS and Showtime that Manning won’t “let” the Colts draft Stanford
                          quarterback Andrew Luck.</p>

“I don’t talk to Phil,” Manning said, via Phillip B. Wilson of the Indianapolis Star.
                          “Phil doesn’t talk to me. He did text me after that, saying ‘Hey,
                          sorry to drag your name into this.’ I wrote back, ‘Phil I don’t know
                          what you’re talking about.’ He said, ‘Well on my show, Inside the NFL, I made this statement.’ I said, ‘Phil, I hate to break it to you, but I don’t watch your show,
                          along with a lot of other people that I don’t think watch that show.’
                          Giving himself a little more credit than probably was merited.”</p>

Damn.</p>

Comment

via twitter: MikeGarafolo: Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul was added to the
                            injury report as limited with a neck injury. No idea at this point what
                            that's about. #nyg

whaaaat the ****!?

Comment

PM Shocks.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Lando was a pleasure to deal with, (if a bit slow and wishy washy :P)

Matt, I don't think you intend to rip people off, but you do try to get a trade that is as good for you as possible and thus start off with REALLY REALLY REALLY bad offers....you need to be whittled down offer after offer....and the best you can hope for is a trade that only marginally favors you....because you always over value your players.

there's nothing wrong with that though...it's just different...the problem arises when people who might not know what they are doing don't whittle you down...take the first offer you throw out there.

but in my opinion that's their own damn fault....not yours.
                                [/quote]

it doesn't matter HOW i negotiate. If I remember correctly our trade was done with one counteroffer.

Regardless, Lando totally rips someone off every year (see Vick) and he always gets a pass for it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X