Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Nooner Time
    http://www.americancurvesmag.com/gal...atalina-white/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

hes talkin about the Giants - Pats game and how everybody is going to have to step up recieving wise with Nicks down. He goes "And is Beckum going to get his second catch of the year?"

lol you should of taken the out of that bet when u had the chance
      [/quote]ha-We'll see about Beckum? Every team has injuries, we are going to have to step up in the face of adversity against a very good, but beatable football team. Scott better get the job done on the ground.

I know we play better as dogs, but wtf is the deal with having the same 5/2 record as your opponent and vegas gives 8.5 pts to the home team? Slap in the face, I say...hopefully we use as fuel for the fire.
      [/quote]MMB-thank you for your offer, but I can't let him go.
      [/quote]

i sent you an offer?
      [/quote]Yep Sir. Ben Jarvus
      [/quote]

that was the one from last week that u said no to lol
      [/quote]email said sent 13 hours ago...I dunno. I remember the original one, I thought a resend. Did I have a Pappi (senior) moment?
      [/quote]

ohhh maybe because i cancelled it 13 hours ago
      [/quote]My second Bro-in-law has not replied reg. game. I give him till mid - nxt week. Are you up for it if he opts out?
      [/quote]

gotta see, blondie was annoying me to go. I may have to buy tickets just so she can go, blah
      [/quote]I Downloaded a trojan about hour ago--disguised as this bs ups tracking email. ****ers! God ddam think took my config sys straight out of bio start up settings. These guy's having nothing better to do? Wtf? Took me this long to get functional--sorry.

Tell Blondie to stay at home, I apologize, this one is for the men.
      [/quote]Wait a minute, if you do buy tix, get the two right in front of me, so we can all watch game together?
      [/quote]ill concede defeat on the beckum bet and send you 2 tickets if youd like that mmb
      [/quote]Now that's a very nice offer from Dezz. Way to go Bro!
      [/quote]

lol if u got the EAgles i'm down.

[/quote]lol fuuuck that. no but really if you guys are planing to go to a game other than the eeagles and cowsluts, theyre yours.
      [/quote]

i'll throw you a hundo for the eagles lol
      [/quote]I posted what lonnie wanted for the eagles game earlier this week-Can't remember totals, but thought it was fair for those seats. That's still an option.
      [/quote]

yea it was just out of my price range. I think it came out to like 400-500

I can't drop that one one game
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

hes talkin about the Giants - Pats game and how everybody is going to have to step up recieving wise with Nicks down. He goes "And is Beckum going to get his second catch of the year?"

[/quote]ha-We'll see about Beckum? Every team has injuries, we are going to have to step up in the face of adversity against a very good, but beatable football team. Scott better get the job done on the ground.

I know we play better as dogs, but wtf is the deal with having the same 5/2 record as your opponent and vegas gives 8.5 pts to the home team? Slap in the face, I say...hopefully we use as fuel for the fire.
        [/quote]

i sent you an offer?
        [/quote]

[/quote]email said sent 13 hours ago...I dunno. I remember the original one, I thought a resend. Did I have a Pappi (senior) moment?
        [/quote]

[/quote]My second Bro-in-law has not replied reg. game. I give him till mid - nxt week. Are you up for it if he opts out?
        [/quote]

gotta see, blondie was annoying me to go. I may have to buy tickets just so she can go, blah
        [/quote]I Downloaded a trojan about hour ago--disguised as this bs ups tracking email. ****ers! God ddam think took my config sys straight out of bio start up settings. These guy's having nothing better to do? Wtf? Took me this long to get functional--sorry.

[/quote]Wait a minute, if you do buy tix, get the two right in front of me, so we can all watch game together?
        [/quote]ill concede defeat on the beckum bet and send you 2 tickets if youd like that mmb
        [/quote]

[/quote]lol fuuuck that. no but really if you guys are planing to go to a game other than the eeagles and cowsluts, theyre yours.
        [/quote]Your moving the store? How's that going?
        [/quote]good. annoying as hell but good. we have all our displays and whatnot set up in the new store. now we have to clear out the back room we use for storage, which is going to suuuuck. random **** piled over 10 ft high, boxes upon boxes, damaged cabinets, shower doors over a 100 8ft pieces of left over moldings, old displays, random tools, **** people ordered then didnt want. yeaaa, just looking at it hurts. but its going to be great getting out of here. new spot is on a corner with a traffic light. i hope we do good.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

[/quote]

i sent you an offer?
          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i'll throw you a hundo for the eagles lol
          [/quote]I posted what lonnie wanted for the eagles game earlier this week-Can't remember totals, but thought it was fair for those seats. That's still an option.
          [/quote]

yea it was just out of my price range. I think it came out to like 400-500

I can't drop that one one game
          [/quote]lol according to the dolphins website, tickets go for 50 bucks now.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And MMB'ing? What MMB'ing have i done in here? This is what im saying - you guys are overly dramatic about me and then they turn their head when your the real villian in here

I got my < o > on you
            [/quote]

You haven't done any this year that made it through no, but you still MMB all the time in your proposals I'm sure.

MMBing is how you negotiate, you do stuff like..

"I'll give you Dexter McCluster for Tom Brady Wes Welker and Randy Macho Man Savage.
            That fair deal man, how can you turn it down...I'm really losing here"

ok ok I'll drop the Macho Man Savage...but that's the all I can do!

What you want Alex Smith too!? are you Crazy...Alex Smith is worth Tom Brady and Welker by himself! I'm gonna at least need Macho Man Savage back in there..

and so on and so forth....it takes FOREVER to whittle you down to something remotely reasonable...

to Me that's what MMBing is.
            [/quote]

first off, its not MMB'ing its MMB'd. Theres no present tense because all people try to get the most value as possible in trade negotiating. MMB'd is basically a trade tahts a rip off.

LoL your completely ridiculous and are feeding into my point that its overhyped the kind of deals I try to play off. Just so you know, they consider the deal WE made as you getting MMB'd. Its all reputation based on nothing, but Lando can year after year have these deals and nobody says a word.
            I get offers for Torrain 4 Santana Moss from moorehead (pre moss and hightower injury), but he'll kill me for negotiating. I'll play the villian, i have no qualms with that - but giving Lando a pass for the moves he pulls off that must stop

And I don't even get why your taking this stance. You do realize they are referring to meRIPPING you off for Romo (even at the time it wasn't a ripoff) but then a week later Matt Ryan & Nate Washington 4 Mike Vick goes through and im still the bad guy? Besdies we had like one back and forth and the deal was done. I sent you something then you countered with your deal and we made the deal, so I have no clue what your crying about.

And Savage is agreat pickup, only in keeper leagues with PPRs and Flex's though

Comment

here Matt...[{][}]</P>

</P>

</P>

I big b'd ya..lol</P>

</P>

</P>

looked your offer over....no beano [:|]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Here's the latest on my concrete job:

Connecting a vertical slab to an existing horizontal slab. The Vertical slab will run about 3 feet in height by 1 foot thick and 5 feet wide. Footing is dug out. Earth tamped down. Forms partially assembled. I bored out 4 1/2" holes with my hilte hammer drill 1 foot deep into the existing horizontal slab. I will epoxy rebar into these hole and then bend them at 90 degrees to run thru the vertical slab all the way to footing. Additional rebar throughout. Lay gravel in base and do the pour either tomorrow or Sunday before Pat's game.

All of this to give extra support to a really thin generator slab that my electrician only poured 3.5 inches thick on a slight grade. I don't want the generator vibrating it's way off the grade. Better safe than sorry. LT builds strong ****.
                [/quote] thats not going anywhere. rebar?lol a bit much, no?

one of my friends is/was in the rebar industry. he was directing a crane with a bundle of rebar, told the guy move it left and the guy dropped it, right on his leg. compound fracture. you can see the scar from where the bone popped out, they had to put a metal rode in his leg.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And MMB'ing? What MMB'ing have i done in here? This is what im saying - you guys are overly dramatic about me and then they turn their head when your the real villian in here

I got my &lt; o &gt; on you
                  [/quote]

You haven't done any this year that made it through no, but you still MMB all the time in your proposals I'm sure.

"I'll give you Dexter McCluster for Tom Brady Wes Welker and Randy Macho Man Savage.

What you want Alex Smith too!? are you Crazy...Alex Smith is worth Tom Brady and Welker by himself! I'm gonna at least need Macho Man Savage back in there..

and so on and so forth....it takes FOREVER to whittle you down to something remotely reasonable...

[/quote]

f<u>irst off, its not MMB'ing its MMB'd. Theres no present tense because all people try to get the most value as possible in trade negotiating.</u> MMB'd is basically a trade tahts a rip off.

LoL your completely ridiculous and are feeding into my point that its overhyped the kind of deals I try to play off. Just so you know, they consider the deal WE made as you getting MMB'd. Its all reputation based on nothing, but Lando can year after year have these deals and nobody says a word.
                  I get offers for Torrain 4 Santana Moss from moorehead (pre moss and hightower injury), but he'll kill me for negotiating. I'll play the villian, i have no qualms with that - but giving Lando a pass for the moves he pulls off that must stop

And I don't even get why your taking this stance. You do realize they are referring to meRIPPING you off for Romo (even at the time it wasn't a ripoff) but then a week later Matt Ryan &amp; Nate Washington 4 Mike Vick goes through and im still the bad guy? Besdies we had like one back and forth and the deal was done. I sent you something then you countered with your deal and we made the deal, so I have no clue what your crying about.

[/quote]of course theres a present tense if youre planning on doing it hahaa

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

here Matt...[{][}]</p>

</p>

</p>

I big b'd ya..lol</p>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And MMB'ing? What MMB'ing have i done in here? This is what im saying - you guys are overly dramatic about me and then they turn their head when your the real villian in here

[/quote]

[/quote]

f<u>irst off, its not MMB'ing its MMB'd. Theres no present tense because all people try to get the most value as possible in trade negotiating.</u> MMB'd is basically a trade tahts a rip off.

And I don't even get why your taking this stance. You do realize they are referring to meRIPPING you off for Romo (even at the time it wasn't a ripoff) but then a week later Matt Ryan &amp; Nate Washington 4 Mike Vick goes through and im still the bad guy? Besdies we had like one back and forth and the deal was done. I sent you something then you countered with your deal and we made the deal, so I have no clue what your crying about.

[/quote]of course theres a present tense if youre planning on doing it hahaa
                      [/quote]

haha well if getting the better of someone and negotiating is what i stand for - then so be it

i'll wear that crown with pride

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And MMB'ing? What MMB'ing have i done in here? This is what im saying - you guys are overly dramatic about me and then they turn their head when your the real villian in here

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        Exaaaaaaaaaaaaactly. Had he offered me Macho Man I would have taken it for sure though.

Here is a perfect example Matt. A while back and you might not remember but you offered me...

Josh Freeman and James Starks

for

Matt Stafford and Chris Johnson

That is MMBing

Comment

<div class="report">

Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) was held out of practice again on Friday.</p>
                          </div>
                          <div class="impact">
                          Hakeem Nicks (hamstring) is also sitting out
                          practice. Reports have been all over the place on Bradshaw this week.
                          The bottom line is that the Giants still don't know Bradshaw's
                          availability, and there's a good chance it will go down to game time.
                          Even if Bradshaw does play through the crack in his foot, he's expected
                          to have a minor role against the Patriots.
                          </div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And MMB'ing? What MMB'ing have i done in here? This is what im saying - you guys are overly dramatic about me and then they turn their head when your the real villian in here

[/quote]

[/quote]
                            Exaaaaaaaaaaaaactly. Had he offered me Macho Man I would have taken it for sure though.

Here is a perfect example Matt. A while back and you might not remember but you offered me...

Josh Freeman and James Starks

for

Matt Stafford and Chris Johnson

That is MMBing
                            [/quote]

haha thats just me ****ing with u about CJ though

that wasn't a legit offer

Comment

and for the record, u guys are NOW saying the trade wtih Daven isn't bad. Hindsight is 20/20

you guys killed him for that

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) was held out of practice again on Friday.</p>
                                </div>
                                <div class="impact">
                                Hakeem Nicks (hamstring) is also sitting out
                                practice. Reports have been all over the place on Bradshaw this week.
                                The bottom line is that the Giants still don't know Bradshaw's
                                availability, and there's a good chance it will go down to game time.
                                Even if Bradshaw does play through the crack in his foot, he's expected
                                to have a minor role against the Patriots.
                                </div>[/quote]if the coaches dont know, they shouldnt take a risk.

looks like ware and bj it is....

Comment

Working...
                                X