Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]shock stop freaking out and sending 20 diff offers and taking them back. PM me and we'll work it out
    [/quote]yea man, watch out for that shock. i sent a trade to someone on a thursday and he accepted the next wednesday and it totally ****ed me.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
      [/quote]

I think his mini source is actually just somewhat friends with Bradshaw I don't think he's in the organization....that'd be my guess.
      [/quote]

he works for the organization, not with and def has personal relationships with the players

thats all i can say
      [/quote]YA?[/quote]

lol dude ur not getting any info - but this person isn't on the boards
      [/quote]lol sooo why cant you tell us, hell never know.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]shock stop freaking out and sending 20 diff offers and taking them back. PM me and we'll work it out
        [/quote]yea man, watch out for that shock. i sent a trade to someone on a thursday and he accepted the next wednesday and it totally ****ed me.
        [/quote]

na he had like 20 different offers in like 5 minutes. LOL. I wasn't by the computer none of them were up b the time I saw his message
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Well Shock, you may as well give up now. You just ****ed your season.

WOW man! You fell off your rocker.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
            [/quote]

I think his mini source is actually just somewhat friends with Bradshaw I don't think he's in the organization....that'd be my guess.
            [/quote]

he works for the organization, not with and def has personal relationships with the players

thats all i can say
            [/quote]YA?[/quote]

[/quote]

if u want to really know i'll tell you when you come toTHEE game

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

</p>

dunno who that is or why but she's hot....[/quote]
              </p>
              Was waiting for a few comments like that......

BOOOOSH 14 Years old...life is not fair anymore.

(supposedly at least it's from a high school class report on youtube...was linked to reddit)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

thats all i can say
                [/quote]YA?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                So basically Dez, you will never know.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Well Shock, you may as well give up now. You just ****ed your season.

WOW man! You fell off your rocker.
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

I needed a QB and Johnson hasn't been getting me many points from the bench....if u still had Stafford we could have dealed but u traded him to MH.</P>

Comment

Wow...holy **** did you get raped Shocks...that's terrible imho...I hope it works out for you anyhow though...

I think AJ is coming back this week or next and honestly...I think Schaub is better then Romo.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

</p>

dunno who that is or why but she's hot....</p>

</p>

Matt the offer is there now.</p>[/quote]Yeah hot, but I don't think the carpet matches.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

thats all i can say
                        [/quote]YA?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]so what your saying is he's still got a chance!!!

Comment

man I wish we did the original trade now Lando, I woulda dumbed Stafford for that and ended up with CJ as my back instead of wells but...Andre Johnson/Greg Jennings/Boldin as my WR's that would have been boss...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.

Comment

And Utah I have to take a chance.....if Andre or R DMC would have actually suited up and played a game or 2 for me I would be 5-3 and looking ok and not had to make this move but Romo is a guy I coveted along with Scuab and I still wouldn't have bothered with MMB if Darren McFadden or Ryan Mattews or Andre or anyone on my team could actually take the field....</P>

anyway I am ok with it.</P>

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats all i can say
                              [/quote]YA?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]why you gotta do me dirty matt?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

thats all i can say
                                [/quote]YA?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]why you gotta do me dirty matt?
                                [/quote]

lolol

cuz u won't leave it alone

i cna get the guy in trouble so im not mentioning his name or what he does

Comment

Working...
                                X