This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]F' it, if this one gets locked we open another of a similar name in the general sports thread

[/quote]
    The Oakland game day thread will last forever and will start soon.
    [/quote]</P>

good deal.[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]F' it, if this one gets locked we open another of a similar name in the general sports thread

[/quote]
      The Oakland game day thread will last forever and will start soon.
      [/quote]</P>

Good deal</P>

Comment

dammit kase, i just keep looking at that gorgeous art work. </P>

</P>

and i want the milk!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

yo kase what train you catching?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote]

whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</P>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</P>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</P>[/quote]

let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early...

we're practically brothers now lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</p>[/quote]
                  Get off early. One hour won't kill your boss.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote] let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early... we're practically brothers now lol[/quote]</P>

lol i work with my dad. we have a kitchen and bath showroom.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </P>

</P>

im here all summer LT.[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote] let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early... we're practically brothers now lol[/quote]</P>

lol i work with my dad. we have a kitchen and bath showroom.</P>[/quote]

tell him u have a hot date

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss.** </P>

*</P>

*im here all summer LT.[]</P>[/quote]

lololol

with all the excuses flying around i was about to stick it to ya lol

Comment

lol yea im going to tell him today so he cant pull that guilt **** on me.

Comment

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" Can I please get a recipe for the key to MMB's heart?"</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

[:|]hahhahaha lol. what???

Comment

Working...
                                X