Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    dirty sanchez

[/quote]That is just sooooo hilarious.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i like the bigger bench cause im always catching the injury bug.
      [/quote]

exactly - with the bigger bench, Moorehead has no reason to complain

Now I know I sniped Crabtree last week and I guess it happened two weeks in a row to where hes upset but with the bigger benches he should have players comparable to Bennett already and if he didn't then oh well.
      [/quote]</P>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</P>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i like the bigger bench cause im always catching the injury bug.
        [/quote]

Now I know I sniped Crabtree last week and I guess it happened two weeks in a row to where hes upset but with the bigger benches he should have players comparable to Bennett already and if he didn't then oh well.
        [/quote]</p>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</p>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</p>[/quote]

i hear ya... but you have Doucet. I'd be looking to run wtih Doucet over bennett anyway
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</p>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</p>[/quote]early bird gets the worm.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</P>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</P>

[/quote]early bird gets the worm.
            [/quote]</P>

No...he had the lower waiver pick. Point is that he saved that pick all season so he could rise to #1 and used in on a WR who is the #6 WR on his roster.</P>

If you go on the FA list and ask yourself.."where are all the WR's?" The answer is that they're all on Byron's team.</P>

Mark down this day...This is the end of Byron's reign this season.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

To all my MB friends.</P>

May I humbly ask that you go on our new reverbnation website and sign up as a fan. It would help us to get some gigs and continue to pursue our dream.</P>

Please go to<U> reverbnation.com/oldguns</U> and become a fan. We will be putting up a few videos of our last show in the next few days.</P>

Eli would do it if he knew. Thats all I'm sayin'...............</P>

</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>

[/quote]</P>

I joined...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I thank you very much. You are officially forgiven for being a Yankee fan. (at least until next season starts)</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

To all my MB friends.</P>

May I humbly ask that you go on our new reverbnation website and sign up as a fan. It would help us to get some gigs and continue to pursue our dream.</P>

Please go to<U> reverbnation.com/oldguns</U> and become a fan. We will be putting up a few videos of our last show in the next few days.</P>

Eli would do it if he knew. Thats all I'm sayin'...............</P>

</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>

[/quote]</P>

I joined...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I thank you very much. You are officially forgiven for being a Yankee fan. (at least until next season starts)</P>

[/quote]</P>

i keep forgetting about this. cant get on at work....i have to bump into these posts while im at home.</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</p>

[/quote]</p>

No...he had the lower waiver pick. Point is that he saved that pick all season so he could rise to #1 and used in on a WR who is the #6 WR on his roster.</p>

If you go on the FA list and ask yourself.."where are all the WR's?" The answer is that they're all on Byron's team.</p>

Mark down this day...This is the end of Byron's reign this season.</p>[/quote]ha-I have to give Byron credit for thinking ahead and waiting patiently. Sorry MH

Comment

wtf? Time to call protective services to that house

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

No...he had the lower waiver pick. Point is that he saved that pick all season so he could rise to #1 and used in on a WR who is the #6 WR on his roster.</P>

If you go on the FA list and ask yourself.."where are all the WR's?" The answer is that they're all on Byron's team.</P>

Mark down this day...This is the end of Byron's reign this season.</P>

[/quote]ha-I have to give Byron credit for thinking ahead and waiting patiently. Sorry MH
                      [/quote]</P>

Of course. But its fun to make a big deal about it. Competing and then having a venue to talk about it with fellow competitors is what makes this league great. Sorry Pizz, I know you hate confrontation. I love it.</P>

My team will rise and defeat all those who dare challenge it.</P>

Lawl is my victim this week. (I actually feel badly because he has fought the good fight against the Cultists) But he is in my way.</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</p>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</p>[/quote]I'll answer this later if need be ... what do you mean I won't use him.soomebody gets hurt,a good matchup or if he I could make a trade for other need ...I improved my team but hay If i'm not supost to do that I'll drop him tonight when I get home ...so maybe some debateon the matter here today.....I don't trade I look to the wire to improve and get good backups......I saved that waiver priority for a desent pickup....[/quote]
                        Don't listen to him B. He is just mad because he can't find a 3rd WR to save his life. He should have never let go of Decker or drafted Mike Thomas and he is a lil bitter about it. You do whatever you want to improve your team and to hurt other teams. I did the same thing last year when I picked up Brian Westbrook even though I knew I would never use him. It could be a valuable chip to trade someone. If you want him so bad MH make an offer. Don't just come in here bashing people cause you think he will never use him. Maybe he did it so you couldn't get him and that is the game. When you have the #1 waiver spot you can do whatever you want with hit. I like having a big bench because you have to be on top of your team and it's very important to have a great draft. I picked up Moreno knowing I would never use him but it would be a valuable piece to trade to you and it worked! I did the same thing with Nate Washington and that ended up getting me Vick.

P.S. Love you sir

Comment

Just heard on the news that rapper, Heavy D just died. I of course have no friggin idea who that is (was), but after seeing him I realize he is a twin of Pizzlestick.</P>

Just a random observation.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</P>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</P>

[/quote]I'll answer this later if need be ... what do you mean I won't use him.soomebody gets hurt,a good matchup or if he I could make a trade for other need ...I improved my team but hay If i'm not supost to do that I'll drop him tonight when I get home ...so maybe some debateon the matter here today.....I don't trade I look to the wire to improve and get good backups......I saved that waiver priority for a desent pickup....[/quote]
                            Don't listen to him B. He is just mad because he can't find a 3rd WR to save his life. He should have never let go of Decker or drafted Mike Thomas and he is a lil bitter about it. You do whatever you want to improve your team and to hurt other teams. I did the same thing last year when I picked up Brian Westbrook even though I knew I would never use him. It could be a valuable chip to trade someone. If you want him so bad MH make an offer. Don't just come in here bashing people cause you think he will never use him. Maybe he did it so you couldn't get him and that is the game. When you have the #1 waiver spot you can do whatever you want with hit. I like having a big bench because you have to be on top of your team and it's very important to have a great draft.

P.S. Love you sir
                            [/quote]</P>

You are out of the will.</P>

</P>

And Byron never trades.I won't waist my time. </P>

I don't blame you though. You know that FTU is the team to beat.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pappy - if u tell me this is over Earl Bennett - i may have to disown you
                              [/quote]
                              Yeah. lol I told B not to get him because he didn't really need him and that offense spreads the ball around alot already but maybe he has something up his sleeve.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Jeez Byron...You snap up a player that you will never start just so no one else can have him?</p>

Maybe Pizz is right, the benches are too big.</p>

[/quote]</p>

haha, i love it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Of course I would never threaten to quit if I don't get my way.</p>

There's the difference.</p>[/quote][/quote]
                                Kind of looks like Pizz to.

Comment

Working...
                                X