Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

PM Lando....we got to go quick....game is tongiht.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]
      I don't see why you need to attack us personally.

You have said the same thing to me, MH and now Dez.
      [/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>
      [/quote]
      Yeah, it's pretty bad to be honest Chris.
      [/quote]

You guys are defending someone who let it happen...what else am I supposed to think...I know you guys aren't like that but why are you defending them then?
      [/quote]
      We aren't Daven. I have tried to suggest possibly what I was thinking. <u>But he should have called 911 the second he saw it. </u>
      [/quote]but it doesnt make him just as guilty sadusky, thats ludicrous

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]your a ****in fool

[/quote]
        I don't see why you need to attack us personally.

You have said the same thing to me, MH and now Dez.
        [/quote]</p>

Not to mention that Scrappy implied we both would be perfectly happy to let a guy molest a child. Its getting heated and all the insults are going in one direction. Towards lando and myself.</p>
        [/quote]
        Yeah, it's pretty bad to be honest Chris.
        [/quote]

You guys are defending someone who let it happen...what else am I supposed to think...I know you guys aren't like that but why are you defending them then?
        [/quote]
        We aren't Daven. I have tried to suggest possibly what I was thinking. <u>But he should have called 911 the second he saw it. </u>
        [/quote]but it doesnt make him just as guilty sadusky, thats ludicrous
        [/quote]

im the only one that said that so don't put that on daven, dunno if he feels lik that

i feel if he was in the room and didnt' stop it and then his actions after that I put him at a higher level than the rst of blame.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and if more facts and details emerge i will factor them into my opinion of the situation

but as of what we know right now, McQueary should be the story
          [/quote]Nobody knows who McQueary is. And therefore nobody cares what he did, or didn't do. Everybody knows who Paterno is and therefore care very much what he did or didn't do. And he didn't do plenty.[/quote]
          WELL said
          [/quote]

and thats the exact issue i have. This isn't about a popularity contest. Im not the biggets college guy so before this i didn't even know who sandusky was either!

[/quote]
          Me either. But every mother ****er on the planet knows who Joe Paterno is. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and if more facts and details emerge i will factor them into my opinion of the situation

but as of what we know right now, McQueary should be the story
            [/quote]Nobody knows who McQueary is. And therefore nobody cares what he did, or didn't do. Everybody knows who Paterno is and therefore care very much what he did or didn't do. And he didn't do plenty.[/quote]
            WELL said
            [/quote]

and thats the exact issue i have. This isn't about a popularity contest. Im not the biggets college guy so before this i didn't even know who sandusky was either!

[/quote]
            Me either. But every mother ****er on the planet knows who Joe Paterno is. lol
            [/quote]

and that was my original point - to me names don't judge the level guilt, actions do

or in this case - lack there of

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

The one positive thing thats come from this entire fiasco is that we have our hysterical Scrappy back.</p>

</p>[/quote]

sorry for telling u to **** off - **** of me

i couldn't believe u just asked how do we give JP a pass after all of that. My fist almost went through my computer screen

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]but it doesnt make him just as guilty sadusky, thats ludicrous [/quote]

No it doesn't, but it does make him a despicable human being in his own right.....more so then Joe Pa also...

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]ok ok in all seriousness, penera or chipolte????
                  [/quote]Chipolte[/quote]</p>

I had Panera for the first time a month or so ago while visiting the blonde in the city. i wasnt impressed. I'll give it another try at some point, but as of right now i'd say
                  PANERA!</p>

[/quote]The blonde, the blonde. How is she?
                  [/quote]</p>

fine I suppose. she's coming up to visit tmrw. I have not spoken to her much lately actually.
                  she said she wont be coming home very often anymore because she has her own space now, and not alot of reason to. understandable i suppose.
                  but i hate the city, so im not about to waste my weekends there lol</p>

[/quote]so ex one to the next one?
                  [/quote]</p>

no lag between the vag?</p>

she was never my girl really....she was my sure thing, and i was her safe bet...that's all.
                  What do they call that in the world of pimpin'? oh yea....my bottom b*tch!! lmao</p>[/quote]Are you giving me the wrong advices? I thought she was yo shawtie?

Comment

PM Lando.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]but it doesnt make him just as guilty sadusky, thats ludicrous [/quote]

No it doesn't, but it does make him a despicable human being in his own right.....more so then Joe Pa also...
                      [/quote]

even tho it is hard to say that to people so they understand its true....

but i think we're all on the same page that there all passed a level scumbag that should ever be acheived

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The one positive thing thats come from this entire fiasco is that we have our hysterical Scrappy back.</p>

</p>[/quote]

sorry for telling u to **** off - **** of me

i couldn't believe u just asked how do we give JP a pass after all of that. My fist almost went through my computer screen
                        [/quote]Speaking of...I think Hysteria Lane was a suitable address for Thee Thread today. lol.

Passion, people, I love it!! It let's you know you're alive.

Comment

Lando PM.</P>

I don't think we are gunna be able to get anything sorted out today...</P>

I like my line-up for this week I think.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]PM Lando.[/quote]
                            Your turn

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X