Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT just texted me -

Vick broken ribs, may not play this week lol

lol LANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [/quote]
    I think that is great. Maclin seems to be ****ed to.

Not so good for my fantasy squad but it's all good. Romo played for weeks with broken ribs.

As long as we put the nail in the Eagles coffin this week it's all that matters.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the offense for giving the ball to SF on the 17 and then special teams for not staying true to their responsibilities on kick return and giving SF the ball on the 50
      [/quote]

If I have to place blame on a particular player/set of players it's on Manningham.

you can't stop like that, he reverted to last year...that **** was happening constantly last year.
      [/quote]</p>

I have to wonder....
      Is Manningham good, or does Eli just make him look good when they connect?!</p>

[/quote]A question def worth consideration.
      [/quote]hes good.
      [/quote]</p>

Soooo like....he's good, but he just sucks?
      Dont we already have that role filled by Victor Cruz? We cant have 2 ****ty good WRs, it can never work that way...</p>[/quote]mm had a very good day yesterday besides that pick. cruz is also really good but he doesnt have the explosiveness mm has, imo

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT just texted me -

[/quote]

Not so good for my fantasy squad but it's all good. Romo played for weeks with broken ribs.

As long as we put the nail in the Eagles coffin this week it's all that matters.
        [/quote]

amen

until we start talking fantasy later in the week. Right no we're football fans, but thursdayish it will be fantasy time. I will continue the ball breaking at an appropriate time lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT just texted me -

[/quote]

[/quote]

amen

until we start talking fantasy later in the week. Right no we're football fans, but thursdayish it will be fantasy time. I will continue the ball breaking at an appropriate time lol
          [/quote]
          LOL Seriously huh?

I'm not really worried about Vick. Maclin is my bigger concern. I can't believe Fitz balled out like that.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the offense for giving the ball to SF on the 17 and then special teams for not staying true to their responsibilities on kick return and giving SF the ball on the 50
            [/quote]

If I have to place blame on a particular player/set of players it's on Manningham.

you can't stop like that, he reverted to last year...that **** was happening constantly last year.
            [/quote]</P>

I have to wonder....
            Is Manningham good, or does Eli just make him look good when they connect?!</P>

[/quote]hes good.
            [/quote]</P>

Dont we already have that role filled by Victor Cruz? We cant have 2 ****ty good WRs, it can never work that way...</P>

[/quote]mm had a very good day yesterday besides that pick. cruz is also really good but he doesnt have the explosiveness mm has, imo
            [/quote]</P>

I can't stand "feast or famine" players. And I unfortunately get that feeling from both Ham, and Cruz. It's hard to root for them every week. </P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have to wonder....

[/quote]hes good.
              [/quote]</p>

Dont we already have that role filled by Victor Cruz? We cant have 2 ****ty good WRs, it can never work that way...</p>

[/quote]mm had a very good day yesterday besides that pick. cruz is also really good but he doesnt have the explosiveness mm has, imo
              [/quote]</p>

I can't stand "feast or famine" players. And I unfortunately get that feeling from both Ham, and Cruz. It's hard to root for them every week. </p>[/quote]

yea but we need nicks to get healthy and be our rock at WR

If we have Nicks doing his thing and then have those two along with him, it can be a beautiful thing. IF we dont have to rely on them as much as we have been, then there will be a better chance of feast

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LT just texted me -

[/quote]

[/quote]

amen

[/quote]
                LOL Seriously huh?

I'm not really worried about Vick. Maclin is my bigger concern. <u>I can't believe Fitz balled out like that. </u>
                [/quote]yea, he makes it look so easy.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I have to wonder....
                  Is Manningham good, or does Eli just make him look good when they connect?!</P>

[/quote]hes good.
                  [/quote]</P>

Dont we already have that role filled by Victor Cruz? We cant have 2 ****ty good WRs, it can never work that way...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I can't stand "feast or famine" players. And I unfortunately get that feeling from both Ham, and Cruz. It's hard to root for them every week. </P>

[/quote]

If we have Nicks doing his thing and then have those two along with him, it can be a beautiful thing. IF we dont have to rely on them as much as we have been, then there will be a better chance of feast
                  [/quote]</P>

Did you jump up and flip out on the Nicks grab yesterday like I did?! lmao</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have to wonder....

[/quote]hes good.
                    [/quote]</p>

Dont we already have that role filled by Victor Cruz? We cant have 2 ****ty good WRs, it can never work that way...</p>

[/quote]</p>

I can't stand "feast or famine" players. And I unfortunately get that feeling from both Ham, and Cruz. It's hard to root for them every week. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Did you jump up and flip out on the Nicks grab yesterday like I did?! lmao</p>[/quote]yes. it gave me hope, silly me.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have to wonder....

[/quote]hes good.
                      [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I can't stand "feast or famine" players. And I unfortunately get that feeling from both Ham, and Cruz. It's hard to root for them every week. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Did you jump up and flip out on the Nicks grab yesterday like I did?! lmao</p>[/quote]

there may or may not of been motion in my pants

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                        there may or may not of been motion in my pants
                        [/quote]</P>

lol...."i just went from 6 to midnight"</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

anybody got a good NYG Kracken picture?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]anybody got a good NYG Kracken picture?
                            [/quote]this guy?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]anybody got a good NYG Kracken picture?
                              [/quote]</P>

lolwut??</P>

We call the beastliest of all beastly girls at the bars "Kraken"

The scale is simple really....

Amazons, Wildebeest, Gargoyles, Swamp Donkeys, and then the leader of the pack is THE KRAKEN!!!</P>

it's awful when on a random night a place gets over run by a herd of wildebeests. even worse when they inadvertantly blocks the exits leaving you no choice but to fight thru the masses of swamp donkeys to either smoke, or leave.</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yea but its like the name of our DLine, the Kraken.

you guys didn't hear that? There were a ton of pics going around the boards wtih it. I forgot which game it came out

Comment

Working...
                                X