Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

I sent an offer to acquire the services of M. Bush Lando.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The crazy soccer hooligan leader in front of the double decker bus on the wrong side of the road screaming at the French.

Mad Maynard:
      **** off! Get out of it, you wankers! Go on, you Gallic ****ing
      garlic-breath tossers! Piss off! Get in here and say that, mate! Come
      on! ****ing come and have it! You ****ing beep? We'll beep, you *******,
      all over your ****ing nose! **** off! Go on, you French *******s! Get
      on the other side of the road, you *****s! Go on out of it! **** off!
      I'm knackered.

"let's give this nancy a ****ingf good kicking!"

<span class="linksoda"></span>
      [/quote]i love when he gets off the bus. he really played for manchester too.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx49T5WJ3vI
      [/quote]Did that guy really play? Yeah when he gets off the bus and puts on the Brass knuckles lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Which is very interesting. Swamp Donkey two words that don't belong together in any way.
        [/quote]</P>

they don't belong in bars either.....</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The crazy soccer hooligan leader in front of the double decker bus on the wrong side of the road screaming at the French.

Mad Maynard:
          **** off! Get out of it, you wankers! Go on, you Gallic ****ing
          garlic-breath tossers! Piss off! Get in here and say that, mate! Come
          on! ****ing come and have it! You ****ing beep? We'll beep, you *******,
          all over your ****ing nose! **** off! Go on, you French *******s! Get
          on the other side of the road, you *****s! Go on out of it! **** off!
          I'm knackered.

"let's give this nancy a ****ingf good kicking!"

<span class="linksoda"></span>
          [/quote]i love when he gets off the bus. he really played for manchester too.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx49T5WJ3vI
          [/quote]Did that guy really play? Yeah when he gets off the bus and puts on the Brass knuckles lol
          [/quote]
          This guy was great.

[<i class="fine">Creepy Italian Guy massages Jamie's shoulders[/i]]

Jamie:
          What-what the hell are you doing?

Creepy Italian Guy:
          Oh, scuzi, mi scuzi.

http://youtu.be/nioOj6FTZQ8

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Which is very interesting. Swamp Donkey two words that don't belong together in any way.
            [/quote]</p>

they don't belong in bars either.....</p>[/quote]lol hyyyyyyooooo

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font size="5">100 points to</font></p>

<font size="5">39 !!!!</font></p>

Lando that whopping u put on Daven just isn't fair and that's with VIck going for 8.30 and Maclin for 0.60.....Amazing.....</p>

In other news the Iggles cost me $2000.00 bux ( unless the Vikings win tonight ) but u know what it still made me smile to watch them get embarressed by John Skelton and the Cardinals in their house !</p>[/quote]

its fair for me

locks up the $200 smack-a-roos

[/quote]

Yup I think that's pretty much locked up for you at this point, thought I had a chance for a comeback there for a couple weeks but doesn't look like it now.

Comment

Back from NY. Had a great time with my son. </P>

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

Back from NY. Had a great time with my son. </p>

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</p>

</p>[/quote]thank you.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</p>

</p>[/quote]Glad you had great time with little guy. That's what I said, Like usual we beat ourselves a bit.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

</p>[/quote]]

alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

Teams are going to stack against the run and let him have those yards
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font size="5">100 points to</font></p>

<font size="5">39 !!!!</font></p>

Lando that whopping u put on Daven just isn't fair and that's with VIck going for 8.30 and Maclin for 0.60.....Amazing.....</p>

In other news the Iggles cost me $2000.00 bux ( unless the Vikings win tonight ) but u know what it still made me smile to watch them get embarressed by John Skelton and the Cardinals in their house !</p>[/quote]

its fair for me

locks up the $200 smack-a-roos

[/quote]
                        Thanks Shock. I got pretty lucky.

and yah Matt. You're welcome! lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

Tough loss Sunday, I really am not sold on the 49ers. There not a bad team, but ****ing Alex Smith???</P>

</P>

[/quote]Glad you had great time with little guy. That's what I said, Like usual we beat ourselves a bit.
                          [/quote]</P>

Thanks. </P>

And like you said we are our own worse enemy. </P>

This team can do great things, but we find ways to shoot ourselves in the foot. </P>

This win could of given us a HUGE lead in the division. </P>

Philly seems to be done, so now we have to put our concerns onto Dallas. </P>

And was it just me but was Willis holding Ballard on the last play?</P>

He could not get off him, I have never seen a player do that to a tightend. He got right into his chest and just stayed there. </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</P>

[/quote]]

<FONT color=#0000ff>alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. </FONT>He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

[/quote]</P>

You are listening to Troy Aikman way too much if you really believe that. </P>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</P>

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

</p>

[/quote]]

<font color="#0000ff">alex smith is a young QB who has had 4 different coaches and no talent around him. Still very young and isn't asked to do too much. </font>He can turn into like a Jake Delhomme type guy, except i think he has better talent.

[/quote]</p>

You are listening to Troy Aikman way too much if you really believe that. </p>

Fewell game planed on stopping the run this week, so what do the 49ers do? They pass on us all day..</p>[/quote]

lol sorry, i came up wit htaht one all by myself

They threw for 240 yards.... hardly say thats passing on us all day. Guy threw for one touchdown which was a 10 yard pass that went to the house because Boley's replacement had his head up his ***.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I've been away all day and my adult ADD won't allow me to go through all the posts today, so I have no idea what has been said about the second Eli pick. But here's my view.</P>

This pick was NOT on Manningham in any way. The play was already past the point of all the designed routes. Eli had a lot of time in the pocket. At that point it was the reponsibility of the WR to scramble to get open and give Eli a target. MM juked the DB and broke left to an open spot. Unfortunately at that precise moment Eli decided to throw to MM and was faked out by MM as well.</P>

It wasn't a "bonehead" throw by Eli but it was thrown to a spot where 3 49'ers were waiting. Thats why MM broke the other way. It was bad luck for us but Manningham was doing exactly what he was supposed to.</P>
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X