Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

<font size="6">FOR THE PUPPIES!!!</font>

Fantasy QB or not, I love this picture. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
      You should have played Miles Austin, he scored as many as the guy you picked up. []
      [/quote]

Joe Flacco is now driving your fantasy train?

#wheresstaffordwhenyouneedhim
      #itsoverjohnny
      #fantasykarma
      [/quote]
      Wrong, AP is driving my fantasy train.

Stafford is throwing 4 picks in Chitown this weekend. ( way to not play the Bears D by me lol 40 points ) and has a broken index finger on his throwing hand. Glad I got out from under him and Moreno. I've got some tricks up my sleeve so don't worry Dr.

Like I said weeks and weeks and weeks ago. I will finish above you and you will give me my props biiiiiitch. Unless you start pulling some other bull**** to cover your ***. <font color="#FF0000">Not like you would ever do that.
      </font>

[/quote]

#ingramexpress
      #bewareofandre
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]twiiter is rotting matts brain
        [/quote]
        #seriously

I wonder if he says pound before he talks to Amanda

#what'sfordinner?
        [/quote]

#donthatemecuzuaintme

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</P>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</P>

[/quote]
          We also had 0 pass rush it seemed like.

2 sacks and 4 QB hits [:|]
          [/quote]</P>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</P>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</P>

[/quote]

lol alex smith didn't light us up by any means. Somebody who throws for 240 1 - 1 with not a great completion percentage really didn't light anybody up...

#teamdramatic is back, glad i play for #teamelite
          [/quote]</P>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</P>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</P>

[/quote]

that was the game plan. We stopped the run and gave up ground in the passing game. Alex Smith wasn't the reason we lost, i'd say special teams and offense played bigger roles in that.
          [/quote]</P>

Gore missed most of the game. And is this what it is with our defense. We have to choose between getting torched with the run or getting lit up vs. the pass?</P>

Our D was lousy. Plus we gave up a gift long run TD as well. We made them look better than they are....AND without their best player.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</P>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</P>

[/quote]

lol alex smith didn't light us up by any means. Somebody who throws for 240 1 - 1 with not a great completion percentage really didn't light anybody up...

[/quote]</P>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</P>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</P>

[/quote]

that was the game plan. We stopped the run and gave up ground in the passing game. Alex Smith wasn't the reason we lost, i'd say special teams and offense played bigger roles in that.
            [/quote]</P>

You're right. It wasn't Alex Smith. It was our crap defensive performance.</P>

Comment

People who type with hashtags are gheeeeeeyyyyy!!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]People who type with hashtags are gheeeeeeyyyyy!!!![/quote]</P>

Whats a hashtag?</P>

Comment

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</p>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</p>

At least FTU continuedits winning ways.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</p>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</p>[/quote]

<u>that was the game plan. We stopped the run and gave up ground in the passing game</u>. Alex Smith wasn't the reason we lost, i'd say special teams and offense played bigger roles in that.
                  [/quote]thats completely UNACCEPTABLE. ridiculous.
                  and explain to me how special teams cost the giants 7 points? the defense still has to execute no matter what, enough excuses. they still have 50 yards to work with. special teams **** the bed twice, just two plays.
                  defense has to adjust and adapt and overcome. thats what makes a good defense.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And as I said, I blame this loss on the defense. Our offense was up against a very good defense and put up 20 on the road and could have at another 3 at the end.</p>

This falls on the D. The SF WR's haven't been that open since Rice and Taylor.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Our D is so inconsistent. We shut down Tom Brady and then Alex Smith lights us up. Its hard to figure.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

His second highest yards passing total of the season and their second highest point total of the season.</p>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You're right. It wasn't Alex Smith. It was our crap defensive performance.</p>[/quote]

it was a collective team effort.. all three phases had their nice contributions

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]People who type with hashtags are gheeeeeeyyyyy!!!![/quote]

#sayittomyface

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Those WR's were open all day. 27 points to that offense is horrible. Almost impossible to win a game vs. that defense when you do that.</p>[/quote]

<u>that was the game plan. We stopped the run and gave up ground in the passing game</u>. Alex Smith wasn't the reason we lost, i'd say special teams and offense played bigger roles in that.
                        and explain to me how special teams cost the giants 7 points? the defense still has to execute no matter what, enough excuses. they still have 50 yards to work with. special teams **** the bed twice, just two plays.

[/quote]

great point dezz...

no such thing as field position. Its a myth

Two plays that gave the opponent the ball on the 50 in the 2nd half....

like I said, they all contributed and the defense didn't play great by any means but they deserve no more of the blame than anyone else

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]People who type with hashtags are gheeeeeeyyyyy!!!![/quote]</p>

Whats a hashtag?</p>[/quote]

#icouldtellyabuttheni'dhavetokillya

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

<U>that was the game plan. We stopped the run and gave up ground in the passing game</U>. Alex Smith wasn't the reason we lost, i'd say special teams and offense played bigger roles in that.

[/quote]

great point dezz...

no such thing as field position. Its a myth

Two plays that gave the opponent the ball on the 50 in the 2nd half....

like I said, they all contributed and the defense didn't play great by any means but they deserve no more of the blame than anyone else
                            [/quote]</P>

It was a Frank Gore-less 49er team. Give me a break. Make a friggin stop for God's sake.</P>

Comment

Coughlin told reporters today he was furious with no call on the 4th down play when Willis was NO QUESTION holding Ballard.

He usually doesn't speak out about the refs...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin told reporters today he was furious with no call on the 4th down play when Willis was NO QUESTION holding Ballard.

He usually doesn't speak out about the refs...
                                [/quote]</P>

I'm sure we never hold without a call.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X