• Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG Thread

[quote user="Morehead State"]

It IS slow here so here's a gift for my MB buddies.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]
    This conjures up some great memories. How funny MH. You're the man.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]dont you hate it when people call you chief or boss? i do.
      [/quote]</P>

yes.
      I am not a american indian chief! I am nota police chief! i dont play for the kansas city chiefs!!....
      I am not a chef, which is sometimes confused with chief on paper!</P>

[/quote]i dont mind when older gentlemen call me that, but people my own age, stop it.
      it always sounds forced, and corny.
      [/quote]</P>

unless they say "Not now chief.....I'm in the ****in' zone!"
      Totally acceptable?</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

It IS slow here so here's a gift for my MB buddies.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]
        This conjures up some great memories. How funny MH. You're the man.

[/quote]</P>

Changing the subject Lando. I think I have to go with Benson instead of McGahee/Ball. Gotta feeling whoever plays is getting stuffed by the Jets.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol how is posting a picture of some dbag a gift?
          [/quote]</p>

No sense of humor.</p>[/quote]That is a very funny favorite pic of mine. There has to be a handful of times in all our lives where you think you look like the cats meow and you DON'T.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]dont you hate it when people call you chief or boss? i do.
            [/quote]</p>

yes.
            I am not a american indian chief! I am nota police chief! i dont play for the kansas city chiefs!!....
            I am not a chef, which is sometimes confused with chief on paper!</p>

[/quote]i dont mind when older gentlemen call me that, but people my own age, stop it.
            it always sounds forced, and corny.
            [/quote]</p>

unless they say "Not now chief.....I'm in the ****in' zone!"
            Totally acceptable?</p>[/quote]I get irritated when I am called chief or boss. It's like a dig to be disrespectful.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I get irritated when I am called chief or boss. It's like a dig to be disrespectful.
              [/quote]</P>

yup, basically....it's a way to make someone feel small.

stick to "dude" or "man" unless you want me to hate you.</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

<DIV class=report>

Willis McGahee was limited in Tuesday's practice.</P></DIV>
                <DIV class=impact>Reports from the media-access portion of practice suggest McGahee was very limited. The Broncos have been unrealistically optimistic on his status since the end of Sunday's game. At this point, he's headed for the dreaded game-time decision.

I hope you have your waiver in for Mr. Ball sir []
                </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I would like to aquire his services from u MH ....</P>

Antonio Brown ????</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I get irritated when I am called chief or boss. It's like a dig to be disrespectful.
                  [/quote]</p>

stick to "dude" or "man" unless you want me to hate you.</p>[/quote]Yep-agreed. Thread was lagging today...so I have been researching tips for setting up a home workshop. I've gathered a collection of some pretty cool ideas. Stuff that when you see it in someone's garage, it makes you stop and wonder about the person who's house you're in......and maybe makes you want to leave...lmao...

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I think I have to go with Benson instead of McGahee/Ball. Gotta feeling whoever plays is getting stuffed by the Jets.[/quote]
                    Either one is scary. The Ravens D is going to be angry coming off that loss. I think you are right however. The Jets will put everyone in the box and make Tebow throw it.

I got my eye on you, your schedule is favorable and I think you might sneek into the 2 seed. I am hoping I can win this week and then have to play Pats and Lawl. Those are both going to be tough. Your road is alot easier than mine but I guess I just need to win out and make things easy on myself.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
                      PM

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I think I have to go with Benson instead of McGahee/Ball. Gotta feeling whoever plays is getting stuffed by the Jets.[/quote]
                        Either one is scary. The Ravens D is going to be angry coming off that loss. I think you are right however. The Jets will put everyone in the box and make Tebow throw it.

I got my eye on you, your schedule is favorable and I think you might sneek into the 2 seed. I am hoping I can win this week and then have to play Pats and Lawl. Those are both going to be tough. Your road is alot easier than mine but I guess I just need to win out and make things easy on myself.
                        [/quote]mH'S road is like the cowboy's and Lando's is like the giants.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
                          PM
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

PM back....</P>

it's gay how yahoo says McFadden projects for 11.65 points....I need to know for sure...</P>

I got rid of Schaub just in time though </P>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

stick to "dude" or "man" unless you want me to hate you.</p>[/quote]Yep-agreed. Thread was lagging today...so I have been researching tips for setting up a home workshop. I've gathered a collection of some pretty cool ideas. Stuff that when you see it in someone's garage, it makes you stop and wonder about the person who's house you're in......and maybe makes you want to leave...lmao...
                            [/quote]damn polish dildos

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I think I have to go with Benson instead of McGahee/Ball. Gotta feeling whoever plays is getting stuffed by the Jets.[/quote]

[/quote]mH'S road is like the cowboy's and Lando's is like the giants.
                              [/quote]
                              Yeah, MH is the Cowboys and I'm the Giants. I like that LT. lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I got rid of Schaub just in time though [/quote]
                                Yeah you did!!! soooooo lucky

Comment

Working...
                                X