This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG Thread

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
    [/quote]

brutal

was suppose to be in the chair for an hour and it took 2

and i can't ****in smoke
    [/quote]you can take hit or 8. just use mouth wash after.
    [/quote]

i got stitiches in my mouth, pretty sure i cna't use mouthwash
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]trade accepted....ddin't love throwing J.Stewart in but what r' u gunna do[/quote]
      Yeah well. I didn't love giving up Bush who has about 60 points in his last 3 games. It will help us both in the long run and of course that is what's important. I think you will win this week and if you can pull of 1 more after that you might be able to sneak in the dance.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
        [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
        [/quote]

[/quote]well, you can, but its going hurt a bit. and its a good pain, it means its working and killing bacteria. haha

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
          [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          Good thing he didn't say anything about cum. Maybe I can ram it down your throat with you being numbed up and all.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
            [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
            [/quote]Back in the day when I got the wisdom teeth out it did not stop me. Left a ****ty taste in your mouth when the gauze got tainted with smoke. A little asian dentist is not going to cut it, it's brutal to get a tooth out the way MMB just did. The doc has to have some gusto behind his pull.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
              [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              Good thing he didn't say anything about cum. Maybe I can ram it down your throat with you being numbed up and all.
              [/quote]<table width="75" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><colgroup><col width="75"></colgroup><tbody><tr height="17">
              <td style="height:12.75pt;width:56pt" width="75" height="17"></td>
              </tr></tbody></table>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
                [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
                [/quote]Back in the day when I got the wisdom teeth out it did not stop me. Left a ****ty taste in your mouth when the gauze got tainted with smoke. A little asian dentist is not going to cut it, it's brutal to get a tooth out the way MMB just did. The doc has to have some gusto behind his pull.
                [/quote]she should of put her foot on his throat for some leverage.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]We are on record being confidenbt Freeman can come in and lead.

[/quote]
                  </p>
                  he was just waiting for his chance to be full time starter for the TError Squad - expect big things
                  [/quote]
                  The funniest thing about this is that you actually believe it. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
                    [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

who needs to be numbed up for that?!

Comment

<div class="report">

Kevin Kolb told WIP Radio in Philadelphia
                      Wednesday that he was calling out the Eagles' offensive plays on the
                      sideline during Week 10.</p>
                      </div>

"During the two-minute drill, you almost feel
                      guilty," Kolb said. "Mike (Vick) is sitting there giving the signals,
                      and Im standing there on our sidelines, screaming at our corners, Hey
                      its a go ball, hey hes running a screen, hey hes running a slant."<font color="#0000FF">
                      It's surprising that the Eagles wouldn't change their signals and
                      formations knowing that Kolb was on the other sideline and knows them
                      all after spending his first four seasons in Philly.

<font color="#000000">IDIOTS!!! LOL</font>
                      </font>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
                        [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
                        [/quote]

yea she put her hand on my leg for leverage --- that was almost nice

i was going to ask her for the happy ending

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
                          [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
                          [/quote]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]

who needs to be numbed up for that?!
                          [/quote]
                          LMAO!!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How was the Dentist?
                            [/quote]

brutal

and i can't ****in smoke
                            [/quote]she should of put her foot on his throat for some leverage.
                            [/quote]

i've never messed with a Dominatrix - i'd give it a whirl

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>

its a go ball, hey hes running a screen, hey hes running a slant."<font color="#0000FF">

</font>[/quote]guess theyre not "rocket" scientists either

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>

</font>[/quote]

YEA WHAT KIND OF STUPID COACH AND STUPID PLAYERS WOULDN'T CHANG.....

ohhh yea... [:$]

Comment

Working...
                                X