Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

According to the Newark Star-Ledger, "word is" Ahmad Bradshaw is not expected to play in Week 11 against the Eagles.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>"Word is that's not the way it looks right now," beat writer Mike Garafolo tweeted in regard to Bradshaw's potential Week 11 return. Bradshaw remains week to week with a crack in his troublesome foot. Operating as the Giants' feature back in the meantime, Brandon Jacobs has racked up 36 carries and six catches in two starts. He'll be a solid RB2 play against Philadelphia.

Matt and his "source" nailed this one....just sayin
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Just applying a little logic here. If he has a broken bone and can't play, doesn't that mean he has to wait until it completely heals? You can't say that "its healed enough",,can you? At least not without risking re-breaking the bone.</P>

Sounds like it may be many, many weeks for Bradshaw.</P>

</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We kill Eagles soon
      [/quote]</P>

We are having a massive "family dinner" at our house for the eagles game. My mom's idea actually lol...
      we have all my friends over for football all day, drinking beers, eating like pigs. And then before the Giants game, my mom is making a bunch of trays of lasagna.
      My brother started the idea with his friends....but i perfected it, and have turned it into a Superbowl party basically lol.
      so....wanna come over, Lando? lol</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
        <div class="report">

According to the Newark Star-Ledger, "word is" Ahmad Bradshaw is not expected to play in Week 11 against the Eagles.</p></div>
        <div class="impact">"Word is that's not the way it looks right now," beat writer Mike Garafolo tweeted in regard to Bradshaw's potential Week 11 return. Bradshaw remains week to week with a crack in his troublesome foot. Operating as the Giants' feature back in the meantime, Brandon Jacobs has racked up 36 carries and six catches in two starts. He'll be a solid RB2 play against Philadelphia.

Matt and his "source" nailed this one....just sayin
        </div>

[/quote]</p>

Just applying a little logic here. If he has a broken bone and can't play, doesn't that mean he has to wait until it completely heals? You can't say that "its healed enough",,can you? At least not without risking re-breaking the bone.</p>

Sounds like it may be many, many weeks for Bradshaw.</p>

</p>[/quote]
        It's also the same foot he broke a couple years ago. Glad we didn't sign him to a big contract. Reese did a very good job on that one. At least we all know Jacobs will bring it this weekend. I hope we get the turtle in there a little more this game. Let the speed go. Fear the Turtle.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"] Fear the Turtle.
          [/quote]</P>

That'ssss meeeeeeee!!!</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

We are having a massive "family dinner" at our house for the eagles game. My mom's idea actually lol...
            we have all my friends over for football all day, drinking beers, eating like pigs. And then before the Giants game, my mom is making a bunch of trays of lasagna.
            My brother started the idea with his friends....but i perfected it, and have turned it into a Superbowl party basically lol.
            so....wanna come over, Lando? lol</p>[/quote]
            Only if your brothers let me feed them.

Sounds awesome. I think I'll go to a bar and cuss at people.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

so....wanna come over, Lando? lol</P>

[/quote]
              <FONT color=#0000ff>Only if your brothers let me feed them.
              </FONT>
              Sounds awesome. I think I'll go to a bar and cuss at people.
              [/quote]</P>

lmao</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

Comment

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</P>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</P>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</P>

</P>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

[/quote]

hope someone tears his *** up
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Next year he'll be making league minimum. lol</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</p>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</p>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</p>

</p>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </p>[/quote]

yea man im in ****in pain today. They handed me some bull**** *** pain killers too.

yea i became pretty friendly with everybody in the office so in the middle of them yankin my tooth they all come in "HEY MATT HOWS IT GOING". I told em everything was just peaches as their little asian dentist was trying to leverag eher body to get one tooth out

Im ****in hurtin today man, I was suppose to go get a root canal today. They are ****in nuts. I already called and cancelled. My face is swollen and sore. I'm not having them jam fingers in my mouth and prop it open. I even told them when we made the appointment that back to back didn't sound like a good idea. They told me it would be fine.

****heads

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</P>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</P>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</P>

</P>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </P>[/quote]

yea man im in ****in pain today. They handed me some bull**** *** pain killers too.

yea i became pretty friendly with everybody in the office so in the middle of them yankin my tooth they all come in "HEY MATT HOWS IT GOING". I told em everything was just peaches as their little asian dentist was trying to leverag eher body to get one tooth out

Im ****in hurtin today man, I was suppose to go get a root canal today. They are ****in nuts. I already called and cancelled. My face is swollen and sore. I'm not having them jam fingers in my mouth and prop it open. I even told them when we made the appointment that back to back didn't sound like a good idea. They told me it would be fine.

****heads
                          [/quote] lol that sucks man.....they don't feel a thing... your sitting there thinking com'on man get me the hell out here....feel better Matt.....

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</p>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</p>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</p>

</p>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </p>[/quote]

****heads
                            [/quote] lol that sucks man.....they don't feel a thing... your sitting there thinking com'on man get me the hell out here....feel better Matt.....[/quote]

9 ****in teeth at once? How long did that **** take man?! lol

Comment

Bob Papa just made a general football statement that makes you think: home field advantage isn't what it use to be.

many different theories.

-The Economy, not as many seats, more opposing fans
                              -The rules have changed so much to help the offense that the offense can keep up and less pressure
                              -all teams have bubbles and can better prepare for road games with noise
                              -PSLs, resteraunts, different kind of fans (more wine and cheese fans as they said)
                              -bigger general stadiums. Attendance size is the same, but buildings are are bigger - noise escapes

Comment

IN REESE WE TRUST is announcing that Boley is out sunday and Herzlich will see time this week

figured that becuase Paysinger COMPLETELY blew that rushing TD that SF had to go ahead for the game

Comment

Working...
                                X