Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
    Can I borrow Carson?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Maclin is gunna go with a separated shoulder ???? for a 3-6 team that is a laughinstock....dunno bout that.[/quote]
      It is now or never for those dirty stinkin birds. Just sucks it's a night game and he'll be gametime.

Comment

Justin Tuck on his play this season. "I suck."

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
          Can I borrow Carson?
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

hahaha...Matt could use him too....I was thinking bout starting him this week cause the Vikings D' is just awful...but he really only has Denarius Moore to throw to right now so I am going with Romo again ( and probably 4 the rest of the season )</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Justin Tuck on his play this season. "I suck."

LOL
            [/quote]</P>

hahahaha</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

just copped that
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
                Can I borrow Carson?
                [/quote]</p>

</p>

hahaha...Matt could use him too....I was thinking bout starting him this week cause the Vikings D' is just awful...but he really only has Denarius Moore to throw to right now so I am going with Romo again ( and probably 4 the rest of the season )</p>[/quote]
                RB Michael Bush will get his third start at running back (he's averaged 117.3 yards in those games) with RB Darren McFadden out.

According to Yahoo Fantasy Football...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                  <font color="#0000FF" size="4">

#justcoppedthat</font>[/quote]
                  Fixed that for you. lol

Sick shirt!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Maclin is gunna go with a separated shoulder ???? for a 3-6 team that is a laughinstock....dunno bout that.[/quote]
                    It is now or never for those dirty stinkin birds. Just sucks it's a night game and he'll be gametime.
                    [/quote]</P>

I wouldn't worry. Your opponent is in Bye hell. he may get 50 points this week.</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<div class="report">

Ahmad Bradshaw said Thursday that his foot feels great and he "definitely" expects to play against the Saints in Week 12.</p>
                      </div>
                      <div class="impact">
                      Bradshaw suggested he could test his foot in the
                      next couple of days, but he's not expected to play against the Eagles.
                      Considering his history, Bradshaw remains a major injury red flag.
                      </div>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I wouldn't worry. Your opponent is in Bye hell. he may get 50 points this week.[/quote]
                        I always worry MH. You never know with this crazy game. I hate the fact he has 3 people going on Monday night and they are all Pats. He is going to make me wait it out and be scared the whole time. I thought I was catching a break getting LT this week. Then my team fell apart as well. I hope to just scrape by honestly. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I wouldn't worry. Your opponent is in Bye hell. he may get 50 points this week.[/quote]
                          I always worry MH. You never know with this crazy game. I hate the fact he has 3 people going on Monday night and they are all Pats. He is going to make me wait it out and be scared the whole time. I thought I was catching a break getting LT this week. Then my team fell apart as well. I hope to just scrape by honestly. lol
                          [/quote]</P>

He's got two back from the same team. thats a tough go. You're biggest worry should be Cutler. But he's in a tough spot.</P>

Maybe I'll have to help him out.</P>
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

just copped that[/quote]lol awesome. did you make that? if not we did you get it?

Comment

this dude fbook. He makes all types of diff ****, like glass muggs

Jay Smith is his name

pretty nasty and reliable
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this dude fbook. He makes all types of diff ****, like glass muggs

Jay Smith is his name

pretty nasty and reliable
                                [/quote]
                                Yeah, he is postin **** all the time. That's cool you bought something from him. You ever get any of his mugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X