Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]add vince young to the ****ty qbs who have beat this team.....disgraceful
    [/quote]</P>

you realize we've never beat Vince Young, right? He's beaten us 3 times.</P>

[/quote]you realize hes a back up qb, right? and never played a snap with the eagles starters right?
    [/quote]</P>

I dont see what that has to do with our entire team sucking!
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

Can someone please tell Fewell to stop with the 3 man rush, and drop back 8. </P>

It's the NFL, guys will get open if you give them time. </P>

[/quote]
      Tuck and Osi may as well of been on vacation in Tahiti.

I just don't understand this team at all. ****!
      [/quote]</P>

I'll give Osi a pass, he has always had problems against Peters. Who is arguably a top 5 tackle in this league. </P>

But I can't defend Tuck, he got some pressure, but he gets paid to sack the qb, and be stout against the run. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]add vince young to the ****ty qbs who have beat this team.....disgraceful
        [/quote]</p>

you realize we've never beat Vince Young, right? He's beaten us 3 times.</p>

[/quote]you realize hes a back up qb, right? and never played a snap with the eagles starters right?
        [/quote]</p>

I dont see what that has to do with our entire team sucking!
        </p>[/quote]never said they did. but the trend continues

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

Can someone please tell Fewell to stop with the 3 man rush, and drop back 8. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'll give Osi a pass, he has always had problems against Peters. Who is arguably a top 5 tackle in this league. </P>

But I can't defend Tuck, he got some pressure, but he gets paid to sack the qb, and be stout against the run. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Tuck has been terrible this year...
          Blame in on injury...but an All-Pro DE should be wrecking **** even on bad legs.</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Can someone please tell Fewell to stop with the 3 man rush, and drop back 8. </p>

It's the NFL, guys will get open if you give them time. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'll give Osi a pass, he has always had problems against Peters. Who is arguably a top 5 tackle in this league. </p>

But I can't defend Tuck, he got some pressure, but he gets paid to sack the qb, and be stout against the run. </p>[/quote]tuck looked real slow on a few plays.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]And why the **** do we keep running the ball when the **** isn't working?
              [/quote]</P>

I feel like it's mostly the o-line.
              Not that any of our RBs have been playmakers or anything...but our O-line only had a handful of plays last night where I was like "oh that worked well"....
              every other time it was "oh christ, what the hell are they doing!!??"</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

why didnt we see more of scott? guy rushes for 8 yards, catches one for 9 and hes done for the night. ughh the playcalling on both sides is horrible.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]And why the **** do we keep running the ball when the **** isn't working?
                  [/quote]

i just said this in another thread

We HAVE to run a little to keep a defense honest

but it seems like we were running it still trying to get the running game going
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
                    I love how you are so positive and try to keep everyone up after these tough losses. You're awesome...

That being said,

No way we beat the Saints or Packers. So then we are riding a 4 game losing streak and no confidence going to Dallas. Then we play Wash at home, Jets and Dallas again.

Just doesn't look good...I'm kind of in the same mood Pizz is today. I mean if VY can do this **** to us with scrub WR's and no practice all year imagine what Brees, Rodgers and Romo will do.

We might make Rex and Mark look like Peyton in his prime.

Comment

Can someone please tell Fewell to stop with the 3 man rush, and drop back 8. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'll give Osi a pass, he has always had problems against Peters. Who is arguably a top 5 tackle in this league. </p>

But I can't defend Tuck, he got some pressure, but he gets paid to sack the qb, and be stout against the run. </p>[/quote]

he was a big part of holding McCoy to 45 yards for 98% of the game. He probably got the most constant pressure that made Young move around the pocket...

I just can't imagine giving Osi a pass for his performance last night

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

But I can't defend Tuck, he got some pressure, but he gets paid to sack the qb, and be stout against the run. </p>[/quote]tuck looked real slow on a few plays.
                        [/quote]

saw him on the ground after a few plays, he needed help to get off the ground i noticed

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And why the **** do we keep running the ball when the **** isn't working?
                          [/quote]

i just said this in another thread

We HAVE to run a little to keep a defense honest

but it seems like we were running it still trying to get the running game going
                          [/quote]
                          Run on 1st down - 1-2 yards
                          Run on 2nd down - 1-2 yards
                          3rd down pass

How many times did we do that in the 2nd half? It's ****ing garbage.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
                            I love how you are so positive and try to keep everyone up after these tough losses. You're awesome...

That being said,

No way we beat the Saints or Packers. So then we are riding a 4 game losing streak and no confidence going to Dallas. Then we play Wash at home, Jets and Dallas again.

Just doesn't look good...I'm kind of in the same mood Pizz is today. I mean if VY can do this **** to us with scrub WR's and no practice all year imagine what Brees, Rodgers and Romo will do.

We might make Rex and Mark look like Peyton in his prime.
                            [/quote]

im not saying its going to be easy or were favorites, but the saints are very beatable. They aren't the same Saints.

We also were able to shut down brady and hopfully this sparks our DLine to never get abused like that again. They don't have the mobile QBs that we're game planning for. I think we can take NO

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

he was a big part of holding McCoy to 45 yards for 98% of the game. He probably got the most constant pressure that made Young move around the pocket...

I just can't imagine giving Osi a pass for his performance last night
                              [/quote]</P>

He may have been a part of slowing down McCoy, but give credit to the whole defense for that. The gameplan all week was to stop McCoy. </P>

Osi get's a pass because he played against a great tackle, don't get me wrong. He did not have a good game. But he played against Peters. I don't think Osi ever played well against him. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

****ing Ballard dropping wide open passes. Game would have been alot different had he caught those. Manningham, was he even playing?

I went from jumping up and down and screaming after that Cruz play to being devastated with a smashed remote in a 1,000 pieces and wanting to cry like a baby. lol

This team takes you from the highest highs to the lowest lows.

Comment

Working...
                                X