Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]And to ****ing top in all of ****ing Steve Smith catches a TD. lol

Our LB's got abused last night.
    [/quote]

ha i actually needed a WR in a league and picked him up. I knew Reid was going to try and get him one
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And to ****ing top in all of ****ing Steve Smith catches a TD. lol

Our LB's got abused last night.
      [/quote]i thought they played great against the run. boley hertz and kiwi should be our starters.
      [/quote]

Kiwi on Smith was bad, but i don't evne think they played that bad against the pass all night. Herz is suppose to be completely brutal in the pass but he did even a decent job

Comment

1 sack and 1 QB hit. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

Make 1 ****ing stop!!!!!!!!!!!
          [/quote]

god... was it just me or was everybody else screaming at hte TV: WATCH THE ****ING FLATS

How we ain't main pressing those small WRs on 3rd and 4 is crazy

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]****ing Ballard dropping wide open passes. Game would have been alot different had he caught those. Manningham, was he even playing?

I went from jumping up and down and screaming after that Cruz play to being devastated with a smashed remote in a 1,000 pieces and wanting to cry like a baby. lol

This team takes you from the highest highs to the lowest lows.
            [/quote]</p>

Most team do that to their fans Lando. Look at the Jets or even Philly. The league is built for this. Our team could very well come out next week and win.</p>

We are all pissed because we definately have some huge flaws. I mean, what happened to our pass rush? Bottom line is when we don't rush the QB, we lose. That is supposed to be our strength.</p>

The secondary was fine I thought and the young LB's did OK. It all hinges on our ability to get to the QB. No one can cover for 5 seconds and that was what VY got consistently last night.</p>

And the O line!! What a horrible performance. As I have said for the last 2 years, this team needs a new coaching staff. They wanted it more than us and this was a near MUST WIN for us.</p>

TC and his staff should be looking in the mirror as well as the players.</p>

[/quote]</p>

actually...I guess the secondary was the bright spot last night. Even Ross didn't suck. lol
            and yup...lack of pass rush. kills us.</p>[/quote]

secondary was a bright spot?

what game did uwatch

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]an offensive line coach out shined fewell. lmao
              [/quote]

every DC looks like a genious if they could get the pressure Philly was with 4 DL
              [/quote]and every dc should look like a genius going up against a backup qb with literally no time with the eagles 1st team. how long are you going to keep giving this guy excuses? EVERY game this defense fails to show up in key moments

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Tuck has been terrible this year...

Blame in on injury...but an All-Pro DE should be wrecking **** even on bad legs.</p>[/quote]
                Yeah, I thought we were letting him rest so he could be his awesome self.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]an offensive line coach out shined fewell. lmao
                  [/quote]

every DC looks like a genious if they could get the pressure Philly was with 4 DL
                  [/quote]and every dc should look like a genius going up against a backup qb with literally no time with the eagles 1st team. how long are you going to keep giving this guy excuses? EVERY game this defense fails to show up in key moments
                  [/quote]

if ur DLine can't win individual battles and apply no pressure it doens't matter.

Sometimes u just get outplayed

I'll give u Fewell for the zone ****, but DLine should be embarressed.

We blitzed and di what we could, Eagles OLine deserves a hat tipped towards them.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]I think I did cry....but it might have been from excessive yawning. I can't confirm this. lol[/quote]
                    LMAO

I hope your dinner was delicious.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Tuck has been terrible this year...

Blame in on injury...but an All-Pro DE should be wrecking **** even on bad legs.</p>[/quote]
                      Yeah, I thought we were letting him rest so he could be his awesome self.
                      [/quote]

they said his neck injury won't get better this year. He needs REAL significan rest for that to heal up

Comment

“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
                        had guys in gaps,” Jacobs said of the Eagles. “I just hit holes. I just
                        got the ball and took what they gave me. There was nothing more I could
                        have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
                        Woe is me...

I didn't think we would miss Bradshaw this bad
                        </div>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]</p>

yea no ****...how hard was that to watch? we really got picked apart in the 4th...terrible.</p>[/quote]I was at the game last nite and there were a few good things to take away from the game

-Herzlich and Prince played amazingly especially for this being Prince's 1st game in a little under a year
                          - Our 2ndary was excellent for almost all of the game
                          - The crowd was ROCKING, everyone was up and loud for the whole game
                          - I found my favorite section ever 314, we sat next to the 'First Down Guy' who has crazy antics for every Giants 1st down like tossing candy and footballs at people in the stands
                          - I looked into the future and saw a squad of 4 guys with hard hats n beads singing "Eagles Take It Up The Asss" to the theme of camptown races, it was phenonenonal!!!!!

And now the bad......
                          - Our O-Line went from bad at run blocking and pretty good at pass protection to just straight up BAD, eli was getting flushed out of the pocket waaay too often
                          - DJ Ware, cant we just suit him and put him behind a concession booth already!?!?!
                          - Our lack of pass rush with a touchable line that the eagles have is disgusting. We gotta get a pass rush going, plain n simple
                          - I dont know what it is, but we need to fix our O-Lines horrible run blocking, we cant open holes and sustain blocks, its like they just dont have the juice anymore

Thank goodness I dont have work today, so I can rest my voice. Cause as you guys who have attended a game with me know, if I still have a voice by the end of the game I didnt do my job as a fan, LOL
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]lmao
                            [/quote]
                            It's not funny

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
                              had guys in gaps,” Jacobs said of the Eagles. “I just hit holes. I just
                              got the ball and took what they gave me. There was nothing more I could
                              have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
                              Woe is me...

I didn't think we would miss Bradshaw this bad
                              </div>[/quote]I gotta admit there were waaaay too many people that were too quick to boo last night, it was pissing me off

WOW, Jacobs needs to toughen up emotionally. I feel like he dropped that quote while bursting out in tears. C'mon sen this is NY if you aint doin your job proper we're gonna bust ya balls and thats what the booing is, dont take it personal
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And why the **** do we keep running the ball when the **** isn't working?
                                [/quote]

i just said this in another thread

We HAVE to run a little to keep a defense honest

but it seems like we were running it still trying to get the running game going
                                [/quote]
                                Run on 1st down - 1-2 yards
                                Run on 2nd down - 1-2 yards
                                3rd down pass

How many times did we do that in the 2nd half? It's ****ing garbage.

[/quote]

well thats what im saiyng. We didn't run the ball to keep em honest, it was like we were still trying to get the running game going. Theres a difference

Heres the first half breakdown:

7 possessions total, but im only going to count the first 6 because the last possesion was for the last minutes 30, so we were obviously in hurry up O

We had 9 plays of first down 5 of which that were runs

9 plays of second down 4 of which were runs

3 times we had a first down and ran it, we followed with a run on 2nd down

NOT as bad in the first half.

-----

Second half, again not counting the last drive of the game when we were in throwing mode

8 first downs 4 were runs

8 second downs 4 were funs

2 times did we run on first then second down

-------

If this tells you anything, its that the need to maintain balance is being mistaken for keeping defenses more honest. If we threw more, we would be much more productive over all as an offense. I think our best route to move the ball is through the air with Eli to our WRs and committing more to the pass will lighten defenses vs the run.

ITs like Coughlin and Gilbride think the only way to keep a defense honest is to be completely balanced the whole game through

The most frustrating thing is the 3rd qtr drive at 5 minutes. When we started wtih the double run, it just made us as s feel so helpless. How could this be the same coaching staff that went for it on 4th and 3 on our own 35 last week?
                                [/quote]
                                They are stubborn to a fault. We need to make adjustments in game. I feel like we rarely do that. For years people dared Eli to beat them, he will now and we don't let him until the game is on the line. We should call plays like we do in the 4th quarter when we are down from the start of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X