Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
    [/quote]most likely

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was
      16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back
      in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent
      pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he
      simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one
      count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro
      and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is
      filed...
      [/quote]Good luck with that. His ex-wife isn't getting proper support checks, LT's not doing exceptionally well. If they get a verdict, good luck executing any judgements they obtain.

I don't think this is going to go anywhere. Lt's attorney's will attack Christina's credibility in court. She'll look like swiss cheese they will poke so many holes in her.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your predictions for tonite?

I think we can move the ball on NO's defense. I think we are going to see the holes in the middle of our defense tonite also. Brees is going to attack early and often. Unlike last week, some sort of pass rush or pressure packages would be nice of NYG to use.
        [/quote]

the thing that scares me is that Breez hit us up with 3 step drops all day last time we played and unless you are superman, you are not getting to the QB
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad & the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.
          [/quote]
          You should have held her ransom for a meet and greet with MH and Phil.
          [/quote]</P>

Yes he should have!!!!</P>

BTW...another nail biter for LT tonight. Hopw he wins but ONLY if its due to the Giants defense going off on Brees.</P>

Have a feeling he might win for other reasons.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]awful fantasy weekend in all my top leagues

only a Giants victory can cure this hurt in my bones
            [/quote]
            No good in your other leagues either?
            [/quote]

na bad coaching moves all over...

Steve Johnson being the one that made the difference

i made the joke that his TD celebration wasn't for plax, it was for me pulling him out of my lineup

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Tom Brady ****ing *** raped me AGAIN! 86 points in the 2 games I played Pats. The last TD to Gronk might have been the nail in the coffin. We would almost be tied right now if he threw that to anyone else. The Eagles D is just horrible. DeSean dropping 2 TD passes didn't help either. Vince should have been over 40 points.

The Eagles coaches were fighting on the sidelines. It's so great to see them just collapse.

What do you think my chances are tonight? I am down 10.50 with Graham and Kasay against Colston.
              [/quote]</P>

I actually liked your chances better last Monday. I think its 40/60 against. Colston might kill you. But it should be close and big fun for us outside observers. Even with my loss, I still have a shot at the #2 seed. I have tie breakers with point totals.</P>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was
                16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back
                in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent
                pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he
                simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one
                count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro
                and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is
                filed...
                [/quote]Good luck with that. His ex-wife isn't getting proper support checks, LT's not doing exceptionally well. If they get a verdict, good luck executing any judgements they obtain.

I don't think this is going to go anywhere. Lt's attorney's will attack Christina's credibility in court. She'll look like swiss cheese they will poke so many holes in her.
                [/quote]

kind of like her previous job where all her holes were poked

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was 16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is filed...
                  [/quote]</P>

Gloria Alred is one of the most horrific human beings on the planet. I remember her as far back as the Morton Downey JR. show back in the mid 80's.</P>

She's a pathetic opportunist.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
                    [/quote]

probably

how bad was he? He dropped like 3 TDs

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your predictions for tonite?

I think we can move the ball on NO's defense. I think we are going to see the holes in the middle of our defense tonite also. Brees is going to attack early and often. Unlike last week, some sort of pass rush or pressure packages would be nice of NYG to use.
                      [/quote]

the thing that scares me is that Breez hit us up with 3 step drops all day last time we played and unless you are superman, you are not getting to the QB
                      [/quote]I know-you can't pass rush or blitz that with sucess.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
                        [/quote]

probably

[/quote]</P>

If Stevie had caught that pass at the end and had taken it in for a TD I would have had a shot tonight. That was a rediculous drop.</P>

BTW...it looks like Matt is 0-2 and I'm only glorious week away from my $5 bucks.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad &amp; the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.
                          [/quote]
                          You should have held her ransom for a meet and greet with MH and Phil.
                          [/quote]</p>

Yes he should have!!!!</p>

BTW...another nail biter for LT tonight. Hopw he wins but ONLY if its due to the Giants defense going off on Brees.</p>

Have a feeling he might win for other reasons.</p>[/quote]Lt's team sucks. Not holding breath on this one.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
                            [/quote]

probably

[/quote]</p>

If Stevie had caught that pass at the end and had taken it in for a TD I would have had a shot tonight. That was a rediculous drop.</p>

BTW...it looks like Matt is 0-2 and I'm only glorious week away from my $5 bucks.</p>[/quote]

this was my wildcard week.. next week is in the bag

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Tom Brady ****ing *** raped me AGAIN! 86 points in the 2 games I played Pats. The last TD to Gronk might have been the nail in the coffin. We would almost be tied right now if he threw that to anyone else. The Eagles D is just horrible. DeSean dropping 2 TD passes didn't help either. Vince should have been over 40 points.

The Eagles coaches were fighting on the sidelines. It's so great to see them just collapse.

What do you think my chances are tonight? I am down 10.50 with Graham and Kasay against Colston.
                              [/quote]</p>

I actually liked your chances better last Monday. I think its 40/60 against. Colston might kill you. But it should be close and big fun for us outside observers. Even with my loss, I still have a shot at the #2 seed. I have tie breakers with point totals.</p>[/quote]
                              I felt the exact opposite. I think that Webby might be able to shut down Colston where Graham is going to be running wild in the middle of the field. Plus if we can hold them to some FG's that will help me to. I really hope the Giants win but I don't see it happening. I don't want the double whammy tonight.

Comment

[/quote]

probably

[/quote]
                                Yeah, he is ****ing terrible. Personally he cost VY about 20 points. I really could have used those points. I hate that guy, I didn't think I could hate him more than I already do but no, I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X