Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Good stuff on YouTube if you want to go find it. That old man got knocked out. lol

The wrinkled, arthritic fists were flying at an event for the Canadian Football League this weekend -- when two 73-year-old former players ATTACKED each other ... and it was all caught on tape.

Long story short -- former NFL quarterback Joe Kapp (who also played in the CFL) came face to face with former CFL enemy Angelo Mosca during a luncheon for the Grey Cup (the Canadian version of the Super Bowl).

Kapp
    shoved a flower in Angelo's face ... Angelo swung his cane ... and then
    Kapp fired off a NASTY right cross. Boom. Old man goes down.

According to reports, these two have hated each other since 1963 ... when Mosca threw a cheap shot at one of Kapp's teammates.
    [/quote]Joe Kapp vs Angelo Mosca
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Atl has a hard schedule...
      [/quote]
      They have an easy schedule minus NO.

Especially with the way Matt Ryan has been playing []
      [/quote]</P>

I think Atlanta is in. they do have the easiest schedule.</P>

If its the wild card only we have to beat the Bears and the Lions. The Bears should get to 10-6, but at worst 9-7. They would most certainly have a better conference record than us. the Lions should also get to 10-6 but 9-7 at the worst.</P>

In other words we need help. But mostly we need help from ourselves. If we lose tonight it may be nearly impossible to do anything but win the division.</P>

If we win one of the next two games, we can still get to 10-6 while splitting with Dallas. Odds are 50/50 at best that its good enough to get a 6 seed.</P>

Not sure if common opponents is a factor outside the division since some teams play other twice.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Win our last 4 games and we are in. That sounds perfect. Then we would get a home playoff game and win that for sure because we play so awesome at home.
        [/quote]</P>

i lol'd</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Good stuff on YouTube if you want to go find it. That old man got knocked out. lol

The wrinkled, arthritic fists were flying at an event for the Canadian Football League this weekend -- when two 73-year-old former players ATTACKED each other ... and it was all caught on tape.

Long story short -- former NFL quarterback Joe Kapp (who also played in the CFL) came face to face with former CFL enemy Angelo Mosca during a luncheon for the Grey Cup (the Canadian version of the Super Bowl).

Kapp shoved a flower in Angelo's face ... Angelo swung his cane ... and then Kapp fired off a NASTY right cross. Boom. Old man goes down.

According to reports, these two have hated each other since 1963 ... when Mosca threw a cheap shot at one of Kapp's teammates.
          [/quote]</P>

If you want to know who the worst QB to ever start a superbowl was...look no further than "jumpin" Joe Capp.</P>

he was a horrible passer. (Not "Tebow" bad, but still really bad) </P>

But he was the Cal head coach for the "band is on the filed" game.</P>

And that was awesome.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]If you want to know who the worst QB to ever start a superbowl was...look no further than "jumpin" Joe Capp.[/quote]
            And I thought it was Trent Dilfer

Comment

expect to see alot of that 4-2-5 tonight

heard Rolle's mission tonight is to destroy Graham
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]expect to see alot of that 4-2-5 tonight

[/quote] 4-2-5 ?....4-2-5-1 I'm thinking....Go Giants !!

Comment

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So now Manningham is ruled inactive, I guess ill need 38pts from the working man jake ballard..... Ugh
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

God, I can't wait to clean house this offseason!!

How many plays can we possibly give up in the middle of the field tonight?!?!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]expect to see alot of that 4-2-5 tonight

[/quote] 4-2-5 ?....4-2-5-1 I'm thinking....Go Giants !![/quote]

4-2-5 is the three saftey set and 2 lbs

Comment

hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again
                            [/quote]</P>

about what? i missed it.</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again
                              [/quote]</P>

Well if you listened to our coach, he said they were "well prepared".</P>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</P>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</P>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Well if you listened to our coach, he said they were "well prepared".</P>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</P>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</P>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm with you on every point. In the offseason when we were discussing HC options, i also said i dont want either of those guys. I want a young guy to run this team, and NOT lose theirmotivation and attentionevery season. </P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X