Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Per ESPN: "If the Cowboys beat Arizona, the Giants lose to the Packers, the Cowboys beat the Giants on Dec. 11 and the Eagles lose 1 of their next 2 (@ Sea, @Mia) the Cowboys will clinch the division."

We all know we need to beat the Boys to have a chance, but it would suck for them to clinch that early. The Wildcard will be tough for us to get....

Comment

the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.

Comment

Should Ballard have pulled that ball in or was that a nice play by the LB? He had a great chance...

Eli has made that throw perfect 100 times. Maybe just a lil more on it.

Comment

NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>

Just
          landed + saw #NYG corrected its Eli stat: he completed 21 consecutive
          passes from late 2nd to late 4th Q - ties 6th longest NFL streak

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]you guys see this

i see this

[/quote]

its been 4 seasons of misery since. Time to let the superbowl go

U wanted to fire Girardi a year after he won the world series. <u>You really have no opinion that are based of facts or reasoning,</u> you just say things because u like them.

[/quote]08 was not misery, i enjoyed that season almost as much as our sb run. unfortunate that plax shot himself, we were going places.

neither do you.

[/quote]

as bad as Plax going down was the fact that losing him could demolish our team so much is a knock on Coughlin. One injury to the WR could completely derail your team?

I did not enjoy being the best tema in football for the first 10 weeks of the season and then not even winning a playoff game. If u enjoyed that u should be a cowboy fan
            [/quote]give me a break. he was elis number 1 wr and demanded to be doubled. youre stretching now.

and shouldnt it be more on gilbride, seeing as hes the one drawing up the plays?
            [/quote]

which Coughlin over sees and signs off on. I can't give you a break if u feel good about how the 2008 season played out. Plax was a freak, no doubt but the fact that the loss of him could completely sabotage your whole team the way that the Colts losing Peyton Manning did is completely unacceptable.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>

Just
              landed + saw #NYG corrected its Eli stat: he completed 21 consecutive
              passes from late 2nd to late 4th Q - ties 6th longest NFL streak[/quote] i did that in madden once.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]"If you want honesty, I'm going to give it to you. Marquez fought
                Pacquiao three times. Marquez beat Pacquiao three times." -- Floyd
                Mayweather, Jr.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]

i only saw the second one and Pac def won that one... btu that isn't the fight that is in question

even more of a reason why Floyd should fight him then, he should have nothing to worry about

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
                  [/quote]

he had an awful game though

thats not the type of game where can be effective

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]"If you want honesty, I'm going to give it to you. Marquez fought
                    Pacquiao three times. Marquez beat Pacquiao three times." -- Floyd
                    Mayweather, Jr.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]

i only saw the second one and Pac def won that one... btu that isn't the fight that is in question

<u>even more of a reason why Floyd should fight him then, he should have nothing to worry about</u>
                    [/quote]yessssiiir. he won all 3. last one was very very close though. something about marquez style throws pacman off, and makes for great fights. floyd needs to step up, im sick of it. and boxing needs to re do the belts, we cant have two welterweight champions. its stupid

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]agreed but regardless if he wants to be a starter he needs to step it up vs the passing game.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Should Ballard have pulled that ball in or was that a nice play by the LB? He had a great chance...

Eli has made that throw perfect 100 times. Maybe just a lil more on it.
                        [/quote]</P>

I wouldnt say it was a bad throw, or bad decision. It was a great defensive play for sure, but i dont know about Ballard in traffic. he's uhh...pretty new to the receiver thing still in my eyes lol
                        But Eli made the right move, it was single coverage, big target....
                        ( I didnt notice where everyone else was on the play so i dont know of there was a better option or anything.)</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

SOOOOOO many plays we gave up right up the middle. it was horrendous. all the big plays last night were all on LB coverage. (few were on the corners though).
                          </P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.
                            [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

SOOOOOO many plays we gave up right up the middle. it was horrendous. all the big plays last night were all on LB coverage. (few were on the corners though).
                              </p>[/quote]

that wasn't what was disturbing to me though. If we are game planning to have Herz on Jimmy Graham, we deserve to lose.

It was the runs up the middle that he wasn't getting to that was disturbing

Comment

I expect to hear some serious chants this weekend while we're getting blown out.

I hope Coughlin is wearing ear muffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X