Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

<div class="report">

Seahawks placed WR Sidney Rice on injured reserve with a concussion, ending his season.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">

</div>

Comment

Beatty IR'd

jesus ****in god
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Beatty IR'd

jesus ****in god
        [/quote]</P>

We're better off with Deihl at LT. Thats his best position. Beatty may have played his last game with us. He's been a major dissappointment.</P>

</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

jesus ****in god
          [/quote]</p>

We're better off with Deihl at LT. Thats his best position. Beatty may have played his last game with us. He's been a major dissappointment.</p>

</p>[/quote]
          actually I think he'll be moved to RT next year. I think he'll do alot better there

hes actually had a decent season

Comment

Herzlich is in a walking boot.

This season is ****ed.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

jesus ****in god
              [/quote]</P>

We're better off with Deihl at LT. Thats his best position. Beatty may have played his last game with us. He's been a major dissappointment.</P>

</P>

[/quote]
              actually I think he'll be moved to RT next year. I think he'll do alot better there

[/quote]</P>

He's a left tackle. He's a lousy right tackle. tried in in 03 or 04 and was a disaster. Deihl is a good LT. Not great, but good. He has problems with speed rushers and needs help when we play D Ware and players like that. But he can play LT. The Beatty experiment would have ended eventually because he's soft.</P>

But I can't imagine they would ever put him back at RT, that experiment ended badly.</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

jesus ****in god
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LT isnt exactly the easiest thing to replace.
                our line is so shot...
                Snee is good, but even he's been slipping up recently. idk....our injuries doomed us earlier than I thought, and now it's just kinda putting the icing on the cake...</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

jesus ****in god
                  [/quote]</p>

We're better off with Deihl at LT. Thats his best position. Beatty may have played his last game with us. He's been a major dissappointment.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

He's a left tackle. He's a lousy right tackle. tried in in 03 or 04 and was a disaster. Deihl is a good LT. Not great, but good. He has problems with speed rushers and needs help when we play D Ware and players like that. But he can play LT. The Beatty experiment would have ended eventually because he's soft.</p>

But I can't imagine they would ever put him back at RT, that experiment ended badly.</p>[/quote]

I meant Beatty

Comment

<div class="report">

Josh Freeman was limited in Bucs practice Wednesday with a shoulder injury, and is day-to-day according to coach Raheem Morris.</p>
                    </div>

He did no throwing today. Freeman hurt himself on a
                    quarterback sneak on Tampa's final play against the Titans. Freeman has
                    dealt with a number of minor injuries this season, but has yet to miss a
                    game in what has been an extremely disappointing campaign

Comment

It sucks that the season is not over, we still have a chance to make the playoffs and everyone is down in the dumps. We have seen this show before and it's not going to have a fairy tale ending.

Comment

just was looking at my FF teams, in one league I've scored 1166pts and I'm tied for 3rd place with a 7 and 5 record, in the GMB league I have 1163pts and I'm tied for 2nd to last with a 4 and 8 record....same scoring in both leagues.

Looks like the GMB league was tough competition this year

Comment

The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It sucks that the season is not over, we still have a chance to make the playoffs and everyone is down in the dumps. We have seen this show before and it's not going to have a fairy tale ending.
                            [/quote]</P>

yea. what I hate most is knowing that if we are eliminated from contention...we still have to witness the rest of the season. ugh...
                            yea, it's depressing. =(</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Ahmad Bradshaw was ****ing awesome this year!!</FONT></P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

We have waived and resigned Ryan Perilloux about 100 times this year. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X