Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
    [/quote]Really, Let's go! I'll go with ya.
    [/quote]

lol alrite i'll get tickets to a game

i've never seen so many excited people to go to a nets game ever

u do realize they are available for purchase for like $5
    [/quote]</p>

lol I'd pay extra for better seats.
    I'd have gone sooner, but the only person I know who is a Nets fan is my buddy who doesnt live around here anymore.</p>[/quote]

the beautiful thing about nets games is that u buy the 5 dollar tickets and then cane move up to the 2nd row lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

We have an "Ask the CEO" section on our internal intranet....
      Today I submit the following:

"Did I just hear TWO Nickelback songs on the CU radio within 10 minutes of each other?!
      This is bordering on unacceptable! Nobody should be subjected to that kind of work environment! Someone please think of the children."
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]We have an "Ask the CEO" section on our internal intranet....

"Did I just hear TWO Nickelback songs on the CU radio within 10 minutes of each other?!
        This is bordering on unacceptable! Nobody should be subjected to that kind of work environment! Someone please think of the children."[/quote]

i heard the CEO is the lead singers second cousin

he'll be responding with a pink slip

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
          [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol I'd pay extra for better seats.
          I'd have gone sooner, but the only person I know who is a Nets fan is my buddy who doesnt live around here anymore.</p>[/quote]

the beautiful thing about nets games is that u buy the 5 dollar tickets and then cane move up to the 2nd row lol
          [/quote]Maybe I'll see Eva Longoria there.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]We have an "Ask the CEO" section on our internal intranet....

This is bordering on unacceptable! Nobody should be subjected to that kind of work environment! Someone please think of the children."[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol. WOOOORTTTHHH IIIIITTTTT!!!!!</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Maybe I'll see Eva Longoria there.
              [/quote]</P>

she divorced Tony Parker the frenchy last year....cuz he was bangin' Brent Barry's wife (who is arguably hotter anyway)</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]We have an "Ask the CEO" section on our internal intranet....

[/quote]</p>

lol. WOOOORTTTHHH IIIIITTTTT!!!!!</p>[/quote]

this fake outrage about nickleback is weak

we've all seen your Pizzleback shirts

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
                  [/quote]

[/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
                  [/quote]

lol its alrite... nothing exciting...

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
                  [/quote]O &amp; A were talking about Patrice today. That Sucks.
                  [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol
                  [/quote]Oh man, The "donkey Punch", no nappy part, just the ho! hahahaha.

I never heard this before, what exactly happens with the Donkey Punch?

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

she divorced Tony Parker the frenchy last year....cuz he was bangin' Brent Barry's wife (who is arguably hotter anyway)</p>[/quote]

I disagree

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
                      [/quote]

[/quote]I didn't know that. I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I ever went to a professional basketball game. I like watching the college tournament. I think the last game I went to was the NYG charity game, retired players vs. the local fire dept at our High School.
                      [/quote]

if u wanna see a real NBA game you have to go to the Garden vs a decent opponent. Especially now that th eknicks got a team that can play....
                      [/quote]

yea Wed was pretty rough to listen to. Can't wait for this weekend though because they are going to be doing all patrice all the time...

one of my favorite patrice moments when he **** on this lady tlaking about free speech lol

[/quote]

jizz in the eye and then kick in the shin

if u listen, he actually gets her to laugh at the angry pirate after she tried saying there was nothing funny about rape

classic

Comment

The conversation has really elevated this morning.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Before mma-when Kimbo ruled the street

http://youtu.be/Kyg0ZHkAe6Y

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can get free tickets to any nets game ever lol
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jizz in the eye and then kick in the shin

if u listen, he actually gets her to laugh at the angry pirate after she tried saying there was nothing funny about rape

classic
                            [/quote]i thought a donkey punch was when you youre slamming a chick in the butt and punch her in the back so her *** clenches up, and she yells heeeeowwwwa cause she just got the wind knocked out of her.

Comment

Eva Longoria is ****ing disgusting without 5 lbs on make up....no thanks.

We had this discussion last year when this news came out....sorry, im not budging on my opinion. lol
                              Everyone looks good airbrushed to holy hell, matt. lol. Im tellin you....she's ****in nasty
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

she divorced Tony Parker the frenchy last year....cuz he was bangin' Brent Barry's wife (who is arguably hotter anyway)</p>[/quote]

I disagree
                                [/quote]Eva's smokin...too bad about the tatoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X