Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]J WOW is hot.

It's a shame she has been ran through like the Boston Marathon.
    [/quote]theyre all *****s, kim k already looking for another lay. j lo's screwing one of her 24 year old dancers, demis already with someone else. feel bad for their kids.
    [/quote]
    I didn't realize you were up on all this. Are you a photog for TMZ?
    [/quote]co worker keeps me updated hjahaha
    [/quote]</p>

dont ****ing lie...youre the gossip queen arent you?</p>

who actually gives a **** about this stuff??</p>[/quote]it happens when youre surrounded by women all day.
    [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]
      No one is stopping you. lol

It really is mind boggling. You are professional athlete getting paid millions to play the game you love. You should be giving your everything every Sunday. No excuses.
      [/quote]you mean its not tcs fault anymore??? lol

its makes me very very angry. when rolle said "we didnt play with intensity" on opening day i wanted kick him. its opening day, footballs back....what the **** else do you need to hear?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]

It really is mind boggling. You are professional athlete getting paid millions to play the game you love. You should be giving your everything every Sunday. No excuses.
        [/quote]you mean its not tcs fault anymore??? lol

its makes me very very angry. when rolle said "we didnt play with intensity" on opening day i wanted kick him. its opening day, footballs back....what the **** else do you need to hear?
        [/quote]With the lockout just ending, perhaps they wanted to make sure their checks were going to clear before they really started playing. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]J WOW is hot.

It's a shame she has been ran through like the Boston Marathon.
          [/quote]theyre all *****s, kim k already looking for another lay. j lo's screwing one of her 24 year old dancers, demis already with someone else. feel bad for their kids.
          [/quote]
          I didn't realize you were up on all this. Are you a photog for TMZ?
          [/quote]co worker keeps me updated hjahaha
          [/quote]</p>

dont ****ing lie...youre the gossip queen arent you?</p>

who actually gives a **** about this stuff??</p>[/quote]it happens when youre surrounded by women all day.
          [/quote]

[/quote]lmao.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]pizz is steve, im stefan

[/quote]</p>

laughable....</p>

[/quote]

LMAO - that was pretty funny
            [/quote]</p>

cmon....youve all seen Dezzz.....</p>

even if i had an awkward teenage phase, i was more studly than dezzz is now. lol</p>[/quote]

just the STeve.STefan reference was great
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

<div class="report">

Archie Manning believes Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck do not want to be teammates on the Colts next season.</p>
              </div>
              <div class="impact">
              Luck has participated in the Manning Family's
              passing camp. His father, Oliver, was a teammate of Archie's, so the
              families may have already touched base on the possibility. Despite team
              president Bill Polian's comments to the contrary, the Indianapolis
              Star's Bob Kravitz has been insistent that Manning and Luck won't be
              together in Indy next season. It's quite possible that Manning and the
              Colts could be headed toward a divorce.
              </div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]

[/quote]I feel like they need to see how much money people lay out each week just to watch them play football. To see those THOUSANDS of fans cheering their hearts out, while living and dieing with every play after paying a hefty sum to get there should be motivation
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

probably fake...but...WTF?!?!</p>

</p>[/quote]

NOPENOPENOPE

(Chuck Testa)

Comment

Do you guy's think this girls ex had anything to do with her disappearance?

http://www.aol.com/2011/12/06/michel..._lnk1%7C117969

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

probably fake...but...WTF?!?!</p>

</p>[/quote]

NOPENOPENOPE

(Chuck Testa)
                      [/quote]Why would you put on a helmet with no face shield? lmao.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

Maybe we need the Crunch Bunch on the sidelines threatening to eat their children and rape their wives if they show no heart
                        [/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch. Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why. overall, I kinda like that guy. The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do. He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

Maybe we need the Crunch Bunch on the sidelines threatening to eat their children and rape their wives if they show no heart
                            [/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch. Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why. overall, I kinda like that guy. The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do. He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
                            [/quote]</P>

I brought that up while tailgating the other day....
                            Rolle's comments, sometimes a bit strange, i actually love them...and I LOVE the fact that he loves being a Giant. Like, he actually gives a ****.....and he cares about what fans think, and he cares about the rivalries...he's a Giant, whether you like his trash talk or not...</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch.* Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why.* overall, I kinda like that guy.* The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do.* He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
                              [/quote]Yeah-He's a down to earth guy. He said it's going to take emotion, passion, mental toughness and having fun while they play ball to beat Dallas twice in next 4 weeks.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]Yeah-He's a down to earth guy. He said it's going to take emotion, passion, mental toughness and having fun while they play ball to beat Dallas twice in next 4 weeks.[/quote]WE WILL.

Comment

Working...
                                X