X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<div class="report">

The NBA has instituted a concussion policy similar to the one used in the NFL.</p>
    </div>

Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher will lead the NBA concussion program and be consulted on all return-to-play issues.

LOL, is this a joke?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
      Do you recall the quick pass to Danny that Demarcus tipped but Ware caught it? It was the same play that you killed Eli for in the Skins game. Did you hear Collinsworth again say that the Tackle is supposed to chip or get a block on the play to keep the defenders hands down? He said we were lucky it wasn't picked because our lineman did a horrible job on Ware for that specific play.

You still killing Eli for that or you think it was bad blocking? Should Eli not have thrown that ball?
      [/quote]</p>

I admitted thatI was wrong on that.</p>

Mostly because Eli is playing<u> MUCH</u> better this season.</p>[/quote]

the fact that this convo is about dissecting a single play and your suggesting that your assigning blame to that play about Eli's whole seaosn just shows how jaded you are
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Do you recall the quick pass to Danny that Demarcus tipped but Ware caught it? It was the same play that you killed Eli for in the Skins game. Did you hear Collinsworth again say that the Tackle is supposed to chip or get a block on the play to keep the defenders hands down? He said we were lucky it wasn't picked because our lineman did a horrible job on Ware for that specific play.

You still killing Eli for that or you think it was bad blocking? Should Eli not have thrown that ball?
        [/quote]</P>

I admitted thatI was wrong on that.</P>

Mostly because Eli is playing<U> MUCH</U> better this season.</P>

[/quote]

the fact that this convo is about dissecting a single play and your suggesting that your assigning blame to that play about Eli's whole seaosn just shows how jaded you are
        [/quote]</P>

Hey I didn't bring it up. Lando did. That play was talked about until we were blue in the face and was done with months ago. My view on Eli's play this season has nothing to do with my opinion of that play.</P>

</P>
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
          <div class="report">

The trade sending Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Clippers "has died".</p></div>
          <div class="impact">There are truly no words as to what is going on under David Stern's watch right now. With two trades now blown apart, it's anybody's guess as to what package might interest the league and is actually realistically achievable. Stern has trapped Paul in New Orleans, and while the deal could still be revisited, the mark left on the league and Stern's legacy as a result of his circus is undeniable.

What a ******!!!
          </div>

[/quote]</p>

Not sure what his reasoning but it may have something to do with not allowing the league to become a farse. And allowing a competitive inbalance to make the league a sham. (Sham was a great race horse)</p>

You can't have players controlling the team. And you can't have a league where the big market teams get all the best players. Thats why the NFL is so successful. Green Bay has Aaron Rodgers, Baltimore has Ray Rice, etc.....</p>

It happened in baseball on an eventful day about 30 years ago when the A's (Charlie Finley) sold Vida Blue to the Yankees and Joe Rudi and Sal Bando to the Red Sox. The commissioner of baseball Bowie Kuhn, nixed both deals. For the good of the game.</p>

Can't say he was wrong. A league can't survive when there isn't some kind of balance of opportunity to get players. No one wants to see the Lakers scrimmage. they actually have to play in a competitive league to thrive.</p>[/quote]

players aren't controlling the team though. There is a thing called free agency. You have two cases to look at: The Cavs post Bron and the Nugs post Melo - who would you rather be? What was better?

Bottom line is that CP3 is GONNNNNNE after next year.

Comment

so who was flipping back and forth to the game and boardwalk empire????

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

The NBA has instituted a concussion policy similar to the one used in the NFL.</p>
              </div>

Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher will lead the NBA concussion program and be consulted on all return-to-play issues.

LOL, is this a joke?
              [/quote]

na man, remember that kid in college lsat year whose eyes were rollin in the back of his head after he hit the gorund and he still played?

Concussions ain't nothing to **** with man. You see that documentry on that NY ranger that died this past year when the dissected his brain? Kid was only 29 man... ****in crazy

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Mostly because Eli is playing<u> MUCH</u> better this season.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Hey I didn't bring it up. Lando did. That play was talked about until we were blue in the face and was done with months ago. My view on Eli's play this season has nothing to do with my opinion of that play.</p>

</p>[/quote]

im not attacking the topic, im attacking your lack of logic...

dissecting a single play has nothing to do with a players performance over the entire year

"

Mostly because Eli is playing<u> MUCH</u> better this season."</p>

</p>

that kind of says that you MOSTLY have that opinion because of Eli's play on the season, right?
                </p>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

girl i been talking to/hanging out with from work(****...I really need to stop dipping my pen in the company ink...) I learn is a huge cowboys fan....

<FONT size=6>DEALBREAKER!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]

fool

the sexual bets u can make can be a wonderful thing

anger bangs are great

your a moron

can you imagine what sex would of been like with her last night at like 12:30
                  [/quote]</P>

im being a bit sarcastic, dude...lol</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]so who was flipping back and forth to the game and boardwalk empire????
                    [/quote]

uhm

nobody

are u kidding?

Comment

hash on a pin, under a cup, in some food or mixed with nuts, but whoever heard of it with a tag?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>

LOL, is this a joke?
                        [/quote]LMAO, is that for when they bump their heads flopping to the ground trying to draw a penalty??
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                          <div class="report">

The trade sending Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Clippers "has died".</p></div>
                          <div class="impact">There are truly no words as to what is going on under David Stern's watch right now. With two trades now blown apart, it's anybody's guess as to what package might interest the league and is actually realistically achievable. Stern has trapped Paul in New Orleans, and while the deal could still be revisited, the mark left on the league and Stern's legacy as a result of his circus is undeniable.

What a ******!!!
                          </div>

[/quote]</p>

Not sure what his reasoning but it may have something to do with not allowing the league to become a farse. And allowing a competitive inbalance to make the league a sham. (Sham was a great race horse)</p>

You can't have players controlling the team. And you can't have a league where the big market teams get all the best players. Thats why the NFL is so successful. Green Bay has Aaron Rodgers, Baltimore has Ray Rice, etc.....</p>

It happened in baseball on an eventful day about 30 years ago when the A's (Charlie Finley) sold Vida Blue to the Yankees and Joe Rudi and Sal Bando to the Red Sox. The commissioner of baseball Bowie Kuhn, nixed both deals. For the good of the game.</p>

Can't say he was wrong. A league can't survive when there isn't some kind of balance of opportunity to get players. No one wants to see the Lakers scrimmage. they actually have to play in a competitive league to thrive.</p>[/quote]
                          One could argue the success of the league today is largely based on the success of the Celtics and Lakers back in the day. They would always play each other and there was nothing wrong with that.

To your point if you look at all the championships in the NBA 33 have been won by those teams. If you put the Spurs and Bulls in there you have 43 titles by 4 teams. Not alot of parity.

If you know your players is going to leave via Free Agency you have to trade him and get the best deal you can. Like Melo, D Will, Lebron, CP3, Dwight. Sensing a trend here? Stern can try and control it all he wants but when the players contracts are up they will go where they want. The players run the league, not the owners! It is the owners/gm's job to acquire great players to build around so then superstars will come there or stay there. Then Dan Gilbert has sour grapes cause Lebron left but he surrounds him with scrubs. Every guy I mentioned has the same problem. A ****ty team that will never win anything, they will get to the playoffs but the cast of players around are not good enough. These players get sick of losing and they want to win so they go where it gives them the best chance with the players that give them the best chance.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Mostly because Eli is playing<U> MUCH</U> better this season.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Hey I didn't bring it up. Lando did. That play was talked about until we were blue in the face and was done with months ago. My view on Eli's play this season has nothing to do with my opinion of that play.</P>

</P>[/quote]

im not attacking the topic, im attacking your lack of logic...

dissecting a single play has nothing to do with a players performance over the entire year

"

<FONT size=5>Mostly because Eli is playing<U> MUCH</U> better this season."</FONT></P>

</P>

that kind of says that you MOSTLY have that opinion because of Eli's play on the season, right?
                            </P>

[/quote]</P>

It was a joke Matt.</P>

That horrific loss yesterday has effected your mind.</P>
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]so who was flipping back and forth to the game and boardwalk empire????
                              [/quote]
                              Let me answer that question as kindly as I can....

Are you ****ing kidding me? No one, we are real ****ing fans! If anyone was I question their brains. DVR the stupid show, this is Giants football!!!

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

girl i been talking to/hanging out with from work(****...I really need to stop dipping my pen in the company ink...) I learn is a huge cowboys fan....

<FONT size=6>DEALBREAKER!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]

fool

the sexual bets u can make can be a wonderful thing

anger bangs are great

your a moron

can you imagine what sex would of been like with her last night at like 12:30
                                [/quote]</P>

im being a bit sarcastic, dude...lol</P>[/quote]LMAO-"anger bangs" oh man.

Comment

Working...
                                X