This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#morereasontodoit
    [/quote]
    If everyone quits *****in about it he might actually stop.
    [/quote]</P>

Since I don't even know what it means, I'm fine with it.</P>[/quote]

<H3 class="r g0"><SPAN style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 14px">Definition for hashtag:</SPAN></H3>
    <TABLE class=ts>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: #666; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width=100>Web definitions:</TD>
    <TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top>
    <TABLE class=ts>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>A tag embedded in a message posted on the Twitter microblogging service, consisting of a word within the message prefixed with a hash sign.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[/quote]</P>

Still have no idea. Whats the purpose?</P>

[/quote]</P>

the hash tag (#) triggers a part of the twitter software that stores "trends", so as more people use the same one, it becomes a more popular "news" item.
    typically, when you go to twitter, it will display a list of the most recent trends, which the majority of the time will be actual news.
    But it's become so commonplace that it's just kind of a joke now. (Example: Matt using it in every ****ing post...or multiple times in 1 post)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sorry. Still Greek to me.</P>

And its really not important to me that I know.</P>

[/quote]</P>

it's not important. twitter is awful, so dont worry about it lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

The Nets are reportedly thinking about putting in a claim for Chauncey Billups, who was recently waived by the Knicks.</p>
      </div>
      <div class="impact">
      This move would probably infuriate Billups, as
      he has to be thinking about starting for the Heat, or possibly Orlando,
      where as he'll clearly be a back up to Deron Williams in Jersey. It's
      also probably not a coincidence that Dwight Howard wants to play with
      Billups, and the Nets want Howard.
      </div>[/quote]

can't say thats a good idea lol

but I guess if it will make Dwight happy
      [/quote]
      Chauncey is being a little *****. He gets paid 14 mil no matter what this year and said if anyone claims him he won't play this year. He wants to go unclaimed so he can go wherever he wants. Should Stern stop it? lol
      [/quote]

hes made his dough though, he wants to play and win a championship...

lol i mean christ man when these guys want money you kill em for that, when they want to play you kill em for that. Pick a side lol

I mean as of right the nets have a superstar, but its at the PG position which is what he plays. I don't blame him for not wanting too.

Heard the Nets were interested in Gilbert Arenas too
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

Guarantee Stern would let CP3 get traded toa small market team, just because.</P>

CP3 to Orlando would be huge for Stern and his desire for a competitive small market team.</P>

It kills 2 birds with one stone, if CP3 goes to Orlando, both Dwight and Paul stay in a small market when they otherwise would not have. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

yea but I mean even though the Clippers are in LA - are they really a big market? They draw like mid level

NBA needs to get rid of the Raptors, Kings, Bucks, and Bobcats
        [/quote]</P>

LA is LA.</P>

MJ owns the bobcats, so no way that **** happens. Warriors, Hornets, T-wolves can go.</P>

There's just not enough talent for all the teams in the NBA.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
          [/quote]</p>

Since I don't even know what it means, I'm fine with it.</p>[/quote]

<h3 class="r g0"><span style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 14px">Definition for hashtag:</span></h3>
          <table class="ts">
          <tbody>
          <tr>
          <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: #666; PADDING-TOP: 5px" valign="top" width="100">Web definitions:</td>
          <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" valign="top">
          <table class="ts">
          <tbody>
          <tr>
          <td>A tag embedded in a message posted on the Twitter microblogging service, consisting of a word within the message prefixed with a hash sign.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]</p>

Still have no idea. Whats the purpose?</p>

[/quote]</p>

the hash tag (#) triggers a part of the twitter software that stores "trends", so as more people use the same one, it becomes a more popular "news" item.
          typically, when you go to twitter, it will display a list of the most recent trends, which the majority of the time will be actual news.
          But it's become so commonplace that it's just kind of a joke now. (Example: Matt using it in every ****ing post...or multiple times in 1 post)</p>

[/quote]</p>

Sorry. Still Greek to me.</p>

And its really not important to me that I know.</p>

[/quote]</p>

it's not important. twitter is awful, so dont worry about it lol</p>[/quote]'

#myspaceavenger

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

Guarantee Stern would let CP3 get traded toa small market team, just because.</p>

CP3 to Orlando would be huge for Stern and his desire for a competitive small market team.</p>

It kills 2 birds with one stone, if CP3 goes to Orlando, both Dwight and Paul stay in a small market when they otherwise would not have. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

yea but I mean even though the Clippers are in LA - are they really a big market? They draw like mid level

[/quote]</p>

LA is LA.</p>

MJ owns the bobcats, so no way that **** happens. Warriors, Hornets, T-wolves can go.</p>

There's just not enough talent for all the teams in the NBA.</p>[/quote]

yea I guess, but they still are middle of the pack with drawing

Warriors actually have a pretty good following

Comment

<div class="report">

The NBA is insinuating that Chris Paul could still be dealt to the Clippers and that the deal is not dead.</p>
              </div>

The Clippers might feel differently about that, but
              the NBA/Hornets are still hoping to work out a deal in the near future.
              Additionally, Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting that Hornets GM Dell
              Demps has been reduced to a mere spectator in negotiations.

Comment

Vince Carter to the Mavericks.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Vince Carter to the Mavericks.
                  [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

<h3 class="r g0"><span style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 14px">Definition for hashtag:</span></h3>
                    <table class="ts">
                    <tbody>
                    <tr>
                    <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: #666; PADDING-TOP: 5px" valign="top" width="100">Web definitions:</td>
                    <table class="ts">
                    <tbody>
                    <tr>
                    <td>A tag embedded in a message posted on the Twitter microblogging service, consisting of a word within the message prefixed with a hash sign.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it's become so commonplace that it's just kind of a joke now. (Example: Matt using it in every ****ing post...or multiple times in 1 post)</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

#myspaceavenger
                    [/quote]OMG enough with the hashtag humor, its AWFUL

MMB starting to beat the dead horse
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</p>

<table class="ts">
                      <tbody>
                      <tr>
                      <table class="ts">
                      <tbody>
                      <tr>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

#myspaceavenger

[/quote]

#

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</p>

<table class="ts">
                        <tbody>
                        <tr>
                        <table class="ts">
                        <tbody>
                        <tr>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

#myspaceavenger

[/quote]

#
                        [/quote]LMAO
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

Guarantee Stern would let CP3 get traded toa small market team, just because.</P>

CP3 to Orlando would be huge for Stern and his desire for a competitive small market team.</P>

It kills 2 birds with one stone, if CP3 goes to Orlando, both Dwight and Paul stay in a small market when they otherwise would not have. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LA is LA.</P>

MJ owns the bobcats, so no way that **** happens. Warriors, Hornets, T-wolves can go.</P>

There's just not enough talent for all the teams in the NBA.</P>

[/quote]

yea I guess, but they still are middle of the pack with drawing

Warriors actually have a pretty good following
                          [/quote]</P>

I think ya gotta leave milwaukee too.
                          ONE of the Cali teams has to go though....i'd say the Kings.</P>

i would say just nix Toronto, andSacramento to start. lol</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

<p id="yui_3_3_0_24_1323730090004299">Sounds like a hell of a time...
                            </p>

</p>

BAY ST. LOUIS, Miss. (AP) — A <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1323721028_6">truck driver</span>
                            is accused of suffocating his prostitute fiancee as they celebrated
                            their engagement with a meth and bondage sex party. Then, police said,
                            he drove from <span class="yshortcuts cs4-visible" id="lw_1323721028_2">California</span> to <span class="yshortcuts cs4-visible" id="lw_1323721028_1">Mississippi</span> with the corpse in the cab of his 18-wheeler and set fire to the truck, with himself and the body inside.</p><p id="yui_3_3_0_24_1323730090004292">Mark <span class="yshortcuts cs4-visible" id="lw_1323721028_0">Andrew Rice</span> told police that he tied up <span class="yshortcuts cs4-ndcor" id="lw_1323721028_5">Natasha Carpenter</span>
                            in 2009 in Barstow, Calif., stuffed a gag in her mouth and covered it
                            with tape. He passed out after they had sex and woke up to find her
                            dead.</p>

Comment

There’s a belief, supposedly supported by statistics, that calling a
                              time out to ice the kicker doesn’t really hurt the kicker, and thus
                              doesn’t help the effort.</p>

But it can nevertheless have a very specific benefit to the defense.</p>

Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul explained during Monday’s PFT Live
                              that the meaningless kick coming after coach Tom Coughlin called a
                              last-second time out helped Pierre-Paul adjust his approach to the ball
                              on the next try, changing the path from over the guard to over the
                              center.</p>

And on the next try, Pierre-Paul blocked the kick.</p>
                              So, basically, icing the kicker with a late time out will now be in vogue again. At least until a kicker mi

Comment

Sure you would have been nice to beat the Seahawks and Eagles...

Comment

Working...
                                X