X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]its fine. mh has super thin skin.
    [/quote]</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXnSe7MYPGM</p>[/quote]
    LOL!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]its fine. mh has super thin skin.
      [/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXnSe7MYPGM</P>

[/quote]
      LOL!

[/quote]</P>

Can get on today. Yesterday was a nightmare. Hope it continues.</P>

All your lives would be a little worse if I wasn't here. Especially Dez and Pizz.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Graduating today. You biotches will officially know a rocket scientist.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Graduating today. You biotches will officially know a rocket scientist.[/quote]

Brain surgeon would have been more impressive imho, but congrats anyhow :P

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Graduating today. You biotches will officially know a rocket scientist.[/quote]Word up congrats man!!!!!!
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

sex is like school. miss one period and youre in trouble.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]Graduating today. You biotches will officially know a rocket scientist.[/quote]

Brain surgeon would have been more impressive imho, but congrats anyhow :P
                [/quote]

LMAO

it ain't official til u get a job

congrats
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]sex is like school. miss one period and youre in trouble.
                  [/quote]

did u get that off of some chicks facebook whose trying to be quirky and funny?

Comment

Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]sex is like school. miss one period and youre in trouble.
                      [/quote]

did u get that off of some chicks facebook whose trying to be quirky and funny?
                      [/quote]yes. haha

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

stop giving the Jets that much credit

but na not going

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

but na not going
                          [/quote]I dont underestimate ANY of our opponents, we could be going up against the Fort Hamilton HS JV squad and I still wouldnt underestimate them

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Graduating today. You biotches will officially know a rocket scientist.[/quote] Cool I may need one them someday to get the hell out of here....Seriously tho congrats Lawl and good luck in the future!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

but na not going
                              [/quote]I dont underestimate ANY of our opponents, we could be going up against the Fort Hamilton HS JV squad and I still wouldnt underestimate them

[/quote] im pretty sure hamiltons jv squad can put 20 points on this defense too.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

but na not going

[/quote]

FBomb PM'd me that number and i did it to daven and i got him, hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X