This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im troll squashin in TAGF today. I forget how fun it is
    [/quote]

I should troll TAGF just for old times...maybe to teach em something.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im troll squashin in TAGF today. I forget how fun it is
      [/quote]Was wondering where you where at.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im troll squashin in TAGF today. I forget how fun it is
        [/quote]

I should troll TAGF just for old times...maybe to teach em something.
        [/quote]

the trolls are few and far in between

the quality of poster has really dropped in there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Better stay here where you're safe Matt.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The frontline is every where Old man

Rosie is your twin

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Better stay here where you're safe Matt.</P>[/quote]Boards are still slow today--system wise.

Comment

Geeet um boys!!!

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">According
                  to NY Dailynews: Victor Cruz was fined $7500 for his unnecessary
                  roughness penalty on Mario Manningham's long TD catch. He struck an
                  opponent late.</span></h6>

</p>

pathetic....
                  </p>

Comment

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNgRmsx-14">"Hey hey hey....Who rules!?!?!?"
                    'O DOYLE RULES O DOYLE RULES!!!'
                    </a>

Figured I could lighten up the mood a lil bit
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

morning

so im in the finals of 3 of my fantasy leagues

and if not for less than 1 point losses in two other ones, i would of been in the finals with them too

****in **** bags

Pappy and Lando coming down to the wire. Better hope for a quick TD from Antonio to make this interesting

I thought the GIants were suppose to play yesterday? Did they cancel the game or something?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

and if not for less than 1 point losses in two other ones, i would of been in the finals with them too

****in **** bags

Pappy and Lando coming down to the wire. Better hope for a quick TD from Antonio to make this interesting

I thought the GIants were suppose to play yesterday? Did they cancel the game or something?
                        [/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]It was sad. The fan's gave up on them, and I can't blame them. By the 4th quarter there were more empty seats than a christmas eve game...there was absolutely no traffic driving out of stadium-pathetic.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]

same **** different day...

we have no secondary, let downs by our WRs, Eli with a couple bad balls, awful game plan...

And Dezz I dont even want to hear your **** about zone today.... Ross and Prince were ****ing TOAST all over the field in man yesterday... it was brutal

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]

same **** different day...

we have no secondary, let downs by our WRs, Eli with a couple bad balls, awful game plan...

And Dezz I dont even want to hear your **** about zone today.... Ross and Prince were ****ing TOAST all over the field in man yesterday... it was brutal
                              [/quote]Prince and Ross were getting beat all f'n day long. Zone, man, hell any coverage those 2 guys were specifically getting picked on by stupid *** rex grossman..... WTF
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]It was sad. The fan's gave up on them, and I can't blame them. By the 4th quarter there were more empty seats than a christmas eve game...there was absolutely no traffic driving out of stadium-pathetic.[/quote]That's F'n pitiful!!!!!

I never have and never will leave a game early. Think about it, when everyone leaves would you rather be waiting for traffic in your car or while watching the game

....I always question the dedication of fans who leave early

Comment

Working...
                                X