This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE. The best buys out there are

Mercedes Lewis vs TEN (proj 13)
    Greg Olsen vs TB (proj 12)
    Dustin Keller vs US (proj 9.6)
    Jared Cook vs JAX (proj 6)

It pains me to say this, but I feel like Keller may be the best play considering how<font color="#FF0000"> great </font>we do against TE's this season not named Witten, LOL
    [/quote]I go with that too. Your in the finals in that league? Good Job[/quote]I wish, im in the losers bracket in that league as well.

In each league my teams didnt turn it on til mid-season. In the league I was asking about I didnt get my blockbuster trade til week 11

I got Romo, MJD, and Brandon Marshall for Frank Gore
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE.* The best buys out there are

It pains me to say this, but I feel like Keller may be the best play considering how<font color="#FF0000"> great </font>we do against TE's this season not named Witten, LOL
      [/quote]Yup, i would go with Keller as well. I think your better DB's will be tied up with Plax and Holme's and i dont think you guys have a LB that can hang with Kell......Oh Happy Happy Hanukkah, drink Gin and Tonikkah, smoke plenty of Mariuanikkah...............

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE.* The best buys out there are

[/quote]Yup, i would go with Keller as well. I think your better DB's will be tied up with Plax and Holme's and i dont think you guys have a LB that can hang with Kell......Oh Happy Happy Hanukkah, drink Gin and Tonikkah, smoke plenty of Mariuanikkah...............[/quote]lol-Have a happy, happy, happy, happy Hanukkah.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE. The best buys out there are

[/quote]Yup, i would go with Keller as well. I think your better DB's will be tied up with Plax and Holme's and i dont think you guys have a LB that can hang with Kell......Oh Happy Happy Hanukkah, drink Gin and Tonikkah, smoke plenty of Mariuanikkah...............[/quote]

NOT a jew.... But guess who is???

...He converted
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE.* The best buys out there are

[/quote]Yup, i would go with Keller as well. I think your better DB's will be tied up with Plax and Holme's and i dont think you guys have a LB that can hang with Kell......Oh Happy Happy Hanukkah, drink Gin and Tonikkah, smoke plenty of Mariuanikkah...............[/quote]

NOT a jew.... But guess who is???

...He converted
              [/quote]lol

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">In Reese We Trust</h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Brandon
                Jacobs (in response to Rex Ryans comments about) if Jets win they'll own
                NY: "They’re going to need a hell of a lot more than this game to make
                that happen."</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">In Reese We Trust</h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Brandon
                  Jacobs (in response to Rex Ryans comments about) if Jets win they'll own
                  NY: "They’re going to need a hell of a lot more than this game to make
                  that happen."</span></h6>[/quote]Yesterday -Rex said that it was ridiculous for NYG to even consider that they were better than the jets because NYG has not made playoffs in 3 years and the Jets have gone to afc champ game 2 consecutive years. I hate that guy. Joe Namath is the only person who ever brought that team a championship and Rex also made some not so nice references to Joe earlier this season. Did I say I hate Rex?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminumas well... it covers up to50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminum*as well... it covers up to*50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes*</P>

*</P>[/quote]Thanks Buddy--Good luck in the finals---You are a dominant force this year, next year you should strive for the perfect season!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminumas well... it covers up to50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes</P>

</P>

[/quote]Thanks Buddy--Good luck in the finals---You are a dominant force this year, next year you should strive for the perfect season![/quote]</P>

What about Morehead?</P>

Everyone is rooting for Goliath over David.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!</FONT></P>
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminumas well... it covers up to50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes</p>

</p>

[/quote]Thanks Buddy--Good luck in the finals---You are a dominant force this year, next year you should strive for the perfect season![/quote]</p>

What about Morehead?</p>

Everyone is rooting for Goliath over David.</p>

<font size="4">FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]Radio Raheem??

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminum*as well... it covers up to*50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]Thanks Buddy--Good luck in the finals---You are a dominant force this year, next year you should strive for the perfect season![/quote]</P>

What about Morehead?</P>

Everyone is rooting for Goliath over David.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!</FONT></P>[/quote]Chris -very impressive what you did with this season as well. Congrats! Who knows, could always be an upset.

Comment

Comment

The fans from this place get blessed with the Saints and we get this years Giants. Life's not fair at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X