This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

ARGH, what happened to boxing!?!?!

RA Tha Rugged Man - Boxing Freestyle
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date.* Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]That sucks, if his hoe didn't get out of line, there would have been no interruption to the fight schedule. lol.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date.* Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]That sucks, if his hoe didn't get out of line, there would have been no interruption to the fight schedule. lol.[/quote]Cool pics from RA. The Spinks shot was hilarious

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]and it will be over a year since floyds last fight. pac mans going to eat him up.

RA, whats the lesson for the day?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date.* Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]and it will be over a year since floyds last fight. pac mans going to eat him up.

[/quote]Was wondering where you where today? Anyone know how Lando's wife did with surgery?

Comment

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]That sucks, if his hoe didn't get out of line, there would have been no interruption to the fight schedule. lol.[/quote]Cool pics from RA. The Spinks shot was hilarious[/quote]Yea there are some nice shots in there.

RA is quite the boxing fan, he was on the radio and straight up clowned Money Mayweather, I love the boxing freestyle but Im kinda suprised he didnt say anything about James Butler killing Max Kellerman's brother.

Edit: RA Tha Rugged Man calling out Money Mayweather on the Radio
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

Yeah I'd believe it, you can see it, not that they aren't good looking but you can just see that somethings not quite right :P

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]Rugged man, rugged man.....

If floyd fights Pac-Man without a fight inbetween, he's gonna get spanked. If they would have fought on the May date they had put aside then it would be a nice even fight (Mayweather's counter-punching is 2nd to none)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

Yeah I'd believe it, you can see it, not that they aren't good looking but you can just see that somethings not quite right :P
                      [/quote]Dammm straight, but at this stage of the game, your doing pretty good if you have some of that above--lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

[/quote]Kase-1 GO SMOOSH SMOOSH!!!!

Im a sucker for a good looking cougar, LOL

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]That sucks, if his hoe didn't get out of line, there would have been no interruption to the fight schedule. lol.[/quote]Cool pics from RA. The Spinks shot was hilarious[/quote]Yea there are some nice shots in there.

RA is quite the boxing fan, he was on the radio and straight up clowned Money Mayweather, I love the boxing freestyle but Im kinda suprised he didnt say anything about James Butler killing Max Kellerman's brother.

[/quote]lol yea i herd that. RA made him look like a *****. he was so calm the whole time, floyd was fliiiipin. " you sound confused floyd" lmao. RA knows his boxing.

RA- You have 35 fights.........Archie Moore has 135 KOS
                          Floyd- I dont need to do all that.

bahahahaha dooooooooooone.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

[/quote]lol yea i herd that. RA made him look like a *****. he was so calm the whole time, floyd was fliiiipin. " you sound confused floyd" lmao. RA knows his boxing.

RA- You have 35 fights.........Archie Moore has 135 KOS
                            Floyd- I dont need to do all that.

bahahahaha dooooooooooone.
                            [/quote]Yea that was something else..... Floyd had nothing to say to that

He's got a TON of Talent (like RA said) but he doesnt have the fights

Ugh, and I guess you can consider me a Mayweather 'fan', well until this whole domestic abuse thing. Im NOT down with wife or child beaters

....On that note, I hope Boley is just wrongly accused, LOL

Comment

Very nice catered Holiday luncheon for us today!! This is a great time of year....and food/drink wise it will get progressively better over the next 3 days-Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminumas well... it covers up to50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes</P>

</P>

[/quote]Thanks Buddy--Good luck in the finals---You are a dominant force this year, next year you should strive for the perfect season![/quote]</P>

What about Morehead?</P>

Everyone is rooting for Goliath over David.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]Chris -very impressive what you did with this season as well. Congrats! Who knows, could always be an upset.[/quote]</P>

I guess it IS possible that Byron beats me.</P>
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X