This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]vitamin b's are great for hangovers and vitamin water has like 3 different b's i think.
    [/quote]

yea i was looking for the REVIVE but they didn't have it, so I got the power-C

what a booty *** deli
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

A Canadian and an American were hunting in Canadian woods when a Mexican runs across the field and the
      Canadian shoots him in the back and kills him. "You can't do that!" cried the American.

"No, no, it's legal here in Canada " replies the Canadian.

Later that night the American goes and buys some beer and puts it on the roof of his truck to open the door.

Just then a Mexican runs by, grabs the beer, and runs away.

The American thinks "No problem" and he shoots him in the back and kills him.

As he is getting his beer the police come and arrest him. "But I thought it was legal to shoot Mexicans here in Canada !" protests the American.

"Well yeah," says the cop, "but you can't use bait."

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Damm-he was a no show? You have plenty of time to prepare for his ribbing at the wedding.

Who thinks Romo's hand will be an issue Sunday? If it's not, our defense just needs to get a hit on the hand early and it will be throbbing the rest of the game.[/quote]i think he will be off. im reading "its still a bit swollen" and garrett doesnt seem as optimistic as romo does.
        plus the cold weather in the swamp should help swelling it up a bit again. if his hands good, i pray we blitz and blitz often.

Comment

Hey Matt, are you going to the Victor Cruz thing in PK in January?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Damm-he was a no show? You have plenty of time to prepare for his ribbing at the wedding.

Who thinks Romo's hand will be an issue Sunday? If it's not, our defense just needs to get a hit on the hand early and it will be throbbing the rest of the game.[/quote]i think he will be off. im reading "its still a bit swollen" and garrett doesnt seem as optimistic as romo does.
            plus the cold weather in the swamp should help swelling it up a bit again. if his hands good, i pray we blitz and blitz often.
            [/quote]Glad to see that Osi is going to play. Everyone on that defense better go at 110% for 60 minutes.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Hey Matt, are you going to the Victor Cruz thing in PK in January?[/quote]Where's Cruz going to be? The only players I really want to see for signings right now are Tuck and JPP.

Comment

i hope we give bradshaw more than 10 attempts. we need him.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]i hope we give bradshaw more than 10 attempts. we need him.
                  [/quote]I concur.

Comment

Tagf is saying that these towels are going to be handed out at game Sunday. Anyone hear about this.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Hey Matt, are you going to the Victor Cruz thing in PK in January?[/quote]Where's Cruz going to be? The only players I really want to see for signings right now are Tuck and JPP.[/quote]</P>

Poughkeepsie Galleria i think....and I think its the 17th</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Hey Matt, are you going to the Victor Cruz thing in PK in January?[/quote]Where's Cruz going to be? The only players I really want to see for signings right now are Tuck and JPP.[/quote]</p>

Poughkeepsie Galleria i think....and I think its the 17th</p>[/quote]i was just kidding yesterday.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Tagf is saying that these towels are going to be handed out at game Sunday. Anyone hear about this. [/quote]</P>

yea lol. saw it on facebook this morning.</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]i was just kidding yesterday.
                            [/quote]</P>

bout what?</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

bout what?</p>[/quote]lol when i told you to stfu. i was ****ing around. thought you took it the wrong way
                              [{]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

bout what?</P>

[/quote]lol when i told you to stfu. i was ****ing around. thought you took it the wrong way
                                [{]
                                [/quote]</P>

ohhh...nah, i didnt care.</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X