This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Where the **** are you dildos?! biggest game of the year and your all ghost. Im finally excited for a game. "I can feeeel it, i can feeel it in maaah pluuuumbs"

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <FONT size=6>31</FONT> tom. but im not going to mention any names
      [/quote]
      [&lt;)]
      [/quote]</P>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter. And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</P>

UGGHH!!!!</P>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <FONT size=6>31</FONT> tom. but im not going to mention any names
        [/quote]
        [<)]
        [/quote]</P>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter.* And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</P>

UGGHH!!!!</P>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</P>[/quote]Happy B-day Lando. Don't do anything I would not do. The gmen are going to give you gift of victory this weekend.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <font size="6">31</font> tom. but im not going to mention any names
          [/quote]
          [&lt;)]
          [/quote]</p>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter. And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</p>

UGGHH!!!!</p>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</p>[/quote]
          A good day indeed. It should be a fantastic weekend. We just better win!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Where the **** are you dildos?! biggest game of the year and your all ghost. Im finally excited for a game. "I can feeeel it, i can feeel it in maaah pluuuumbs"

[/quote]</P>

some of us have real job! speaking of jobs....you were supposed to be a handjob</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Comment

thats how they roll in pk, snookietown.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]thats how they roll in pk, snookietown.
                  [/quote]</P>

lol on reddit today, someone posted something it was like "I did a google image search for 'UGLY *** ANIMALS', and the first picture that came up in the results was this:"
                  and it was a picture of snookie in what i assume to be her interepretation of designer clothes...lol</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <font size="6">31</font> tom. but im not going to mention any names
                    [/quote]
                    [&lt;)]
                    [/quote]

goddamn your old

AARP card yet?
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]
                      [&lt;)]
                      [/quote]</p>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter. And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</p>

UGGHH!!!!</p>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</p>[/quote]

he celebrates his birthday like its hanuaka (sp) 8 wives giving him a diff gift for 8 days

Comment

awesome shot here of a thin Rex and Rob Ryan, sporting thin ‘staches.</p>

</p>

Things have clearly changed</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

awesome shot here of a thin Rex and Rob Ryan, sporting thin ‘staches.</p>

</p>

Things have clearly changed</p>

</p>[/quote]

dude

WTF WAS IN THAT BURRITO

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude

WTF WAS IN THAT BURRITO
                            [/quote]
                            I have no ****ing idea but I could be traumatized for life. I think it's a heart or huge artery. GROSS

Comment

<div class="report">

In advance of their game against each other on
                              Friday night, Deron Williams and Dwight Howard went to dinner together
                              on Thursday.</p>
                              </div>
                              <div class="impact">
                              When asked if they dined together Williams
                              stammered and said, "I don't even know -- I really don't,'' but Howard
                              had nothing to hide and said he and Williams did a low-key dinner, not
                              wanting to set off any kind of firestorm. This development is hardly
                              surprising knowing all of the rumors involving D-Will and D-12 wanting
                              to play together. Expect the rumors and sightings to continue until
                              Howard is moved or signs an extension.
                              </div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

In advance of their game against each other on
                                Friday night, Deron Williams and Dwight Howard went to dinner together
                                on Thursday.</p>
                                </div>
                                <div class="impact">
                                When asked if they dined together Williams
                                stammered and said, "I don't even know -- I really don't,'' but Howard
                                had nothing to hide and said he and Williams did a low-key dinner, not
                                wanting to set off any kind of firestorm. This development is hardly
                                surprising knowing all of the rumors involving D-Will and D-12 wanting
                                to play together. Expect the rumors and sightings to continue until
                                Howard is moved or signs an extension.
                                </div>[/quote]

I mean I guess its still a possibility

I talked to my buddy's dad that is the nets announcer the other day. He said no way Orlando was ever going to trade Howard BEFORE the all star game because its in Orlando. They still may do it for Brook Lopez. Their season will be screwed by then anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X